[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a few hours ago I broke up with my girlfriend of 6 months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1458197324481.jpg (89 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1458197324481.jpg
89 KB, 640x480
Just a few hours ago I broke up with my girlfriend of 6 months who i knew for atleast a year now. Since the beggining we talked with eachother every day.We loved eachother and honestly I couldnt have been happier. Since a month i started feeling wierd about our relationship as if the magic ran out. I started to feel guilt as if I wasnt entirely honest with her. So I told her how I felt. She said that she didnt have any idea why would i feel this way because she loves me. She said that we should take a break from ourselves for a few days but i couldnt wait anymore and I visited her last night. I tried to convince myself that everything will be fine but as soon as we saw eachother I saw that she wasnt at ease and as I tought she came to the conclusion that if Im not sure about my feelings at this point then its to risky to continue our relationship as it is. We went for a walk and talked about some stupid stuff but whenit came to actually breaking up we both almost cried and it felt bad as shit. We talked a lot more after that somehow a lot more at ease than before and we walked for a hour more about our future. I wanted to kill myself for losing my feelings towards her. I cant fucking understand where did my love go for fucks sake i feel like shit. Never in my life id think that id be the one to turn someone who loves me down. So we said farawells and shit and we know that were gonna be friends and all this stuff. As i was walking home on foot for about an hour thirty i felt like shit i fucking cried the whole time and i wanted to die. I couldnt sleep more than 3 hours at night and now i feel like im gonna throw up any minute. I dont know what to do i cant make myself love her again despite all the tought i ga e the matter. Since i woke up i only think about her and us together but whenever i think aboug us i feel guilt like i know i'd be lying to her about my feelings but at the same time i want to tell her about how i feel and i cant imagine living without her.
>>
>>16926393
I can't read this... learn how to make fucking paragraphs instead of vomiting alphabet soup all over the internet.
>>
dude, you're like 14 neither of you even know what love is

relax
>>
Im writing from a fucking phone and I've got bigger problems than the lack of paragraphs.
>>
>>16926429
Yep. You're an arrogant twerp. That's a big problem.

Holy fuck... all you've written about is a completely normal break up. You'll live. She'll live.

By next week she'll have another guy fawning over her trying to get his hand in her pants and she'll probably let him go all the way.

As soon as you start paying attention to another girl you'll stop thinking of this one.

Same shit happens millions of times every day all over the world
>>
You were infatuated. Once the honeymoon period wore off you were no longer invested.
>>
>>16926505

The thing is I was the one that was coming out with all the initiative for all meetups, all thing we did together. When we were together I was the one that was coming to her, and she was there only waiting, that was one of the complains that led to the current situation. That i had the feeling that she like this type of girl that's "Im there, what else do you want?".
She was kinda cold when it came to man/woman relationship and a bit mean but all in jokes, and i liked it but it started to bother me.

It felt like i had to fight for evey kind of interaction with her and she was there waiting and taking, i dont know, pleasure maybe? from my attention>>16926505

The thing is I was the one that was coming out with all the initiative for all meetups, all thing we did together. When we were together I was the one that was coming to her, and she was there only waiting, that was one of the complains that led to the current situation. That i had the feeling that she like this type of girl that's "Im there, what else do you want?".
She was kinda cold when it came to man/woman relationship and a bit mean but all in jokes, and i liked it but it started to bother me.

It felt like i had to fight for evey kind of interaction with her and she was there waiting and taking, i dont know, pleasure maybe? from my attention
>>
>>16926574

noice double post
>>
>>16926429
lol, i wont even read your stupid fucking post. good luck getting advice with that attitude. we aren't getting paid moron
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.