[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She's underage.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: BingWallpaper-2015-05-16.jpg (149 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
BingWallpaper-2015-05-16.jpg
149 KB, 1920x1200
There's this girl who is still in high school who I am extremely infatuated with. At one point I did attempt to talk to her as a girl I would date. I flirted with her and I tried pretty decently to make her like me back.
Due to her being 3 years younger than me, I was ridiculed by surrounding family and friends for even speaking to her in the first place. I went through a couple of months in a dilemma of either asking her to be my girlfriend or to just keep our relationship as just friends.
One night I got high and assumed she and I had a thing by exploiting my feelings over Twitter. She said we never had a thing going on and from there I stopped talking to her out of embarrassment.

Now, I talk to her and see her every now and then and I believe she had forgotten about that incident and we are pretty cool friends but we don't talk as much as we used to.

I'm still infatuated and I don't know what to do. I'm in college, she's in high school. She is everything I find perfect in a girl but I don't know how to just get her to acknowledge how much she means to me. It's her personality and mindset that has gotten me hooked. She's just really lively and funny as well as annoying. But that's what I like about her. She's very pretty to me as well.

My solution is to stay hidden about these feelings until I transfer to another college, then I will let her know about my feelings for her and hope she will somehow comment something back. That sounds reasonable right?
>>
>>16926227
>That sounds reasonable right?
No. If she liked you back, she would make it clear. She hasn't.
>>
>>16926239
I understand what you're saying. But can you help me get that perfect image of her out of my head. She really has that personality that no other girl possesses. She's reasonable and mature and funny and cute. Is there a way to set my mind that there are other girls almost exactly like her but who likes me as well?

And what happens after I tell her my feelings. What if she says she feels the same for me?
>>
I'm sorry anon, but liking underage girls is a mess and not worth it. Just try not to think of her, do your best to move on because this is a bad idea. She doesn't like you, she even said so.
>>
>>16926327
It is a mess and I feel like I know what that mess is. And maybe it's not worth it and it is a bad idea but I don't want to forget about someone who's treated me better than my actual friends and has done nothing wrong to me.
She deserves to know how I feel right? Even though there's an extremely small chance for it to ever change anything I just wanna make sure I have that confidence to approach a girl with feelings I've developed about them. And maybe it could be a form of motivation to never change herself for anyone.
>>
I'm not a pedo am I?
>>
>>16926478
Nah just 3 years m8
>>
>>16926483
Do you have any methods of getting better inside?
>>
>>16926227
>There's this girl who is still in high school who I am extremely infatuated with
>>
>>16926664
I've been acquainted with her before I graduated.
>>
>>16926227

Go fuck a slag from a dating site and you'll drop this shit dude.

Like she's not everything perfect. She has a curfew nigga. How can she be perfect when most of her time is spend in class? What does she even have?
>>
>>16926756
That doesn't sound half bad and actually sounds like it will work. Except I haven't moved away to another college away from my own home. I plan on moving at the end of summer.
>>
>>16926761
no hahaha no that wont work, that wont work at all haha..you do realise what online dating is like right? youve actually tried it before right? ..the chance of actually meeting up...and the chance of sex!!! ..no nononono im sorry its not going to happen
>>
>>16926775
What is that supposed to mean?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.