[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to work off backpage as a dom but can't think of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 5YDIdFg.jpg (959 KB, 2304x3456) Image search: [Google]
5YDIdFg.jpg
959 KB, 2304x3456
I want to work off backpage as a dom but can't think of a good name...Help?

I'm a sadist who aspires to specialize in cock and ball torture. Ever since this one guy let me use spiked gloves on his member until he bled, I have wanted to learn more. He might teach me about "sounding" next. (I'm 23, female bodied, and fairly new to dom stuff. Started off as a sub.)

I would like to derive the name from my taste in music, art, or literature somehow. I enjoy noise, surrealism, and horror...
>>
Domina Trix
Ms. Cocktease
>>
>>16926143
>female bodied

Oh fuck right off.
>>
>>16926143

Num Knuts
"You want 'em, I can give 'em to you"
>>
>female bodied
lol come back when you have a vagina
>>
>>16926204
That's what I meant. I have girl parts. Should have just said female. I thought I was trans for a while but ever since I got out of an abusive household, I have had doubts... I felt like the surgery and testosterone would make me a different person for my new life, but instead I feel like moving forward and embracing the body that survived.
>>
>>16926226

So with that behind you now you're a chick who felt like a man that started out as a chick.
>>
>>16926143
Do you have any other themes that you carry with you?
>>
>>16926226
So you're a chick who wanted a dick and now wants to abuse dicks?

Maybe some therapy before you run out and follow the route of embracing your apparent illness might be in order?
>>
>>16926293
What illness?
>>
>>16926305
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battered_person_syndrome
>>
>>16926286
occultism
>>
If that's your actual picture, I'd suggest something lupine. The wolf is deeply ingrained in our cultural and natural consciousness as an image of fear, and features pretty often in imagery within surrealism and horror.

So, like something like She-Wolf. If that's too bland, I'd look into mythic female wolves.
>>
File: mCVg44k0CgEHWPQh2m9dAhQ.jpg (9 KB, 222x225) Image search: [Google]
mCVg44k0CgEHWPQh2m9dAhQ.jpg
9 KB, 222x225
>>16926337
Yeah, that's me. The mask is cheap. It is made out of plastic. I don't wear masks during my sessions. I'm ordering a leather mask soon... It might help me get in my dom headspace. Haha.

Here is a picture of the mask I am going to wear in my next ad. I use them to protect my anonymity.

I made $300 tonight to invest in clothes and toys... I need a new outfit but I don't even know what I am looking for.

I like the idea of looking for female mythic wolves, though. Thank you. Maybe I can find a name in some of the occult texts I read that isn't too stupid.
>>
>>16926305
YOU ARE A CHICK WHO WANTED A DICK AND NOW DOESN'T BUT WANTS TO DAMAGE DICKS AND WERE IN AN ABUSIVE HOUSEHOLD.

You can't imagine any sort of mental illness this may point towards?
>>
>>16926375
I don't want to damage dicks. The man who asked me to hurt his was ashamed and afraid of being judged. I told him he isn't weird.

I'm autistic and bipolar but am treated.
>>
>>16926395
whew lass. Carry on then, but don't say I didn't tell you so.
>>
>>16926406
No, you are right. I made an appointment to see a shrink but it isn't until the 25th of April and it is just to touch base with someone who can prescribe me meds. I moved across the country on the 6th and brought a supply of meds with. I have not seen a counselor in a long time.
>>
>>16926337
>>16926371

As a follow-up, I have several suggestions. The moniker "Werewolf" has a real brand-type ring to it, plus it's simple, explanatory, with plenty of nuance, except that some might find it a little bit cheesy, and it's a little more masculine.

I couldn't really find a lot of named female wolves in my wikipedia search. There are a few named wolves in Slavic and Nordic mythos but pronouncing the names is sort of un-sexy, so I'd stick to southern Europe. Latin and Greek root pronunciation is a lot more slick and romantic.

Lycaon was an Arcadian king transformed into a wolf by Zeus, a possible choice but still sort of masculine-sounding. Lupa is the name accredited to the she-wolf that nursed Romulus and Remus in the Founding of Rome. A similar character named Asena is featured in Turkic mythology.

Native American culture has the Skinwalker, which I find to be a name with plenty of allure around it, although it is not totally lupine in theme.
>>
>>16926433
Asena sounds good except I won't always do the big bad wolf theme. I like demons... I work with Amon a lot. Maybe I should look up demons from different myths around the world. I thought about going as Venus because I worked with her too but it reminds me of those razor commercials. I liked Hathor too because the name comes up in Liber Resh

/rambling

Thank you so much. This gives me some direction.
>>
>>16926143
How about "Ms. I-have-no-skill-at-anything-useful-in-life-so-have-to-resort-to-sex-acts-in-order-to-simply-survive?"
>>
>>16926508

Well, I can't go back to school until I have been living here a while. I will also qualify for more aid when I get approved for disability benefits. What am I supposed to do in the mean time? Starve and work for peanuts in retail or at a call center? I am thru with degrading myself doing such jobs. Being a dom is fun. I would do it for shits and giggles anyways. At least being a dom gratifies me. If I get really good at it, I want my own dungeon.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.