[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here successfully truly been happy by themselves?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Meditations.png (146 KB, 591x784) Image search: [Google]
Meditations.png
146 KB, 591x784
Has anyone here successfully truly been happy by themselves? Like to the point where, even if you never had another relationship for the rest of your life you'd be okay just being alive and seeing nice sights and stuff?

Kinda struggling with that right now, I think about girls too much even tho I work out a lot, and work really hard and have a fulfilling job and hobbies.

Need some help guys
>>
>>16926102
bump
>>
for thousands of years women have been trading housework and sex for food and shelter.

men hunt and fish and bring food back to the village. smart women want to be with the best provider. that doesn't mean the guy with the most muscles, he just has to be smart enough to catch food and bring it home.

go catch some fish and return to the village
women will throw themselves at you
>>
>>16926102
You are creating a false either-or choice.

It is possible to be happy in yourself AND also with others. It is possible to have a lover enhance and enrich your life without depending on that for all of your happiness.
>>
>>16926102
I'm slowly realising that I won't let myself be with someone. I end up hurting (emotionally) the ones feel like I care most about.
So I must come to terms with not ever being in a solid relationship again, and that fucking around may be the only company that is good for me.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.