[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smoking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: smoking-woman.jpg (152 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
smoking-woman.jpg
152 KB, 1920x1200
So recently smoking has really been drawing my attention for some reason. I'm 21 and I've never ever smoked. I know it's literal cancer but I still wanna try it, any smokers here who could share a little advice? what kind of cigarretes should I start with? and stuff like that.
>>
>>16925938
smoking is fun at first

like REAL fun

the buzz you get is intense, your concentration goes up, and you feel like a literal badass cyberpunk movie star

best of all? you're not even addicted, you can do it for months or even years whenever you feel like it and you will never feel like you need it

until one day you wake up and need to buy a pack

it's literally that sudden, you wake up one day and realize you're a smoker and waste enormous amounts of money on something that drains your energy and makes your clothes smell like shit, and is harder to kick than nearly every drug in existence
>>
I know you didn't ask for this and everyone will hate me, haha,...

But seriously, vape.

If you like nicotene, vape. Somewhat fewer risks than smoking, still get "smoke." Cheaper than abusing patches, for me at least.

If you like the look of smoking...then you're just a faggot.
>>
>>16925938
I'm a slave. I don't hate it because of the health effects, or the fact that non-smoker women find you repulsive.

I just hate the fact that i'm a slave and my day revolves around it, everything I do I incorporate cigarettes. Eg: After finishing this next task I'll go out for a smoke and think about what I need to do next.

If I don't smoke I can't think or function properly. If I'm with a girl and trying to hide the fact that I smoke I spurge out and can only think of having a smoke after a few hours.

I can't imagine a life without smoking even tho it's killing me.
>>
Cant really advise you to start, the brand doesnt matter, if you've never smoked you wont be able to tell a lot of difference, just do something on the smoother side I guess.
It's a real slippery slope though, it takes a while to get fully addicted but it creeps up on you, you go from knowing you can quit anytime you want to panicking because your pack ended and there isnt anywhere open around you at the time.
Currently quitting, started today, been really getting into tea and feel that the smoking kinda kills my nose and I'm unable to fully apreciate the flavour/smell.
>>
>>16925938
Marlboro 83s or 27s.

>Not Marlboro 72s
>>
>>16925938
No OP, don't do it. Any smoker I know says they regret smoking, but of course are addicted so just deal with it.
>>
>>16925988
Start with these
>>
>>16925982 here
>>16925980
>After finishing this next task I'll go out for a smoke and think about what I need to do next.

This so much, every time I drink coffee I had to have a smoke, didnt feel right, coffee feels kinda ruined now (not speaking from the experiece of quitting today, have quit other times for a few months just to see If I could do it, not a very good experiment as the thought of being able to smoke at the end of it got me through it).
Every time I eat a meal it's like a timer starts, I have to smoke one within 5-10 minutes.
When I leave each class I have to smoke one.
When Im watching a movie/anime/tv show, I have to smoke one.
It's wired to a point where these tasks dont feel complete if I dont smoke while doing them
>>
>>16925938
doooooont
its fucking disgusting, girls wont want you, you'll smell like shit, your teeth will be gross just fkn dont
>>
>>16925938
dont do it. im so miserable anon.

generally calm when i smoke within 30 minute periods, but miserable and addicted and broke and getting triannual sinus infections and getting annual bronchitis and blowing black out my nose every morning
>>
Smoked my first cigarette when I was 18, am 20 now. Never did it a lot but just when I felt like I wanted to chill out and smoke. It got boring for me after a couple of months and I threw away my last pack like 4 months ago.

I'm lucky I stopped cause I know you can be addicted but I never felt the urge. It helped too that I'm just a broke college student and felt dumb spending my cash on a pack.

But unfortunately, I now know how good it feels so I could be temped to grow back, but I prefer weed so much more and it lasts longer for me so I usually opt for that.
>>
>>16926019
i have the exact routine. Get a cup of coffee in the morning, smoke with it. Oh there's still coffee left. I can't drink coffee without the cigarette, I'll guess I'll smoke again.

Meals about to be ready, I should smoke before
Now I'm full and feel good. A cigarette would make this feeling better

I'll finish this show and smoke. Show's over? I should smoke another before an episode starts.

Before class: time to smoke. After class: smoke. Before my shower, I should smoke before I wash all this grime off me.

I'll smoke one more and go to bed. Waiting outside? I should smoke. OOOO it's raining, nothing like smoking in the rain. Drinking beer? Smoke. A smoke right after a shot is lovely too.

Everything thing I do with my sensory input feels the need to be heightened by cigarettes. I'm so fucking miserable and can't break it.
>>
>>16925938
Just chew nicotine gum instead. Same buzz
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.