[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ . When do nips become too big? Ive always felt really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
Hey /adv/ . When do nips become too big? Ive always felt really self-conscious of mine.

Do all/most guys perfer small pink ones?
>>
>>16925878
Can post pics
>>
>>16925878
I'd make a circle between your index finger and thumb and say thats probably normal sized. As a dude I'd be happy to just see your tits.
>>
>>16925878
i like big nipples op. dont worry about it
>>
>>16925896
>As a dude I'd be happy to just see your tits.

/thread
>>
>>16925896
Shit.
>>
>>16925905
Hey now, let's not get scat involved until the second date.
>>
Please post pics and I will tell you how lovely your nipples are
>>
I like big brown nips as well. Don't women get their tits pierced to have bigger nipples?
>>
>>16925901
>>>16925896
>>As a dude I'd be happy to just see your tits.
>/thread

check your female privilege.

women have it easy.
>>
File: 2016-03-16 23.36.13.jpg (857 KB, 1568x795) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-16 23.36.13.jpg
857 KB, 1568x795
>>16925918
No seriously i feel as though they cover up 50% of my breasts. Tell me how bad it is doc.
>>
>>16925905
Don't over react.

Nipples look best when relative to the size of your whole breast. They can be too big and they can be too small. Mostly they are just right.

Apart from the relationship to your breast size the size of the nipple itself to the aureola is important.

By all means post a pic but make it a simple waist to shoulder shot so the proportions of body and breast and nipple size can be seen. Otherwise it's hard to form an opinion.
>>
>>16925919
Well the nips themselves. I shouldve specified areolas
>>
>>16925927
Holy shit, those are some nice pair of melons. I'd pay $1000 to motor boat those.
>>
>>16925927
Fucking beautiful. You have great tits. Seriously probably in the top 90%. Those are great.
>>
>>16925931
Same dude as above.

>>16925927
Look rockin perfect to me. Breast size is good, shape is excellent, aureola look nice and the nipple itself suits the aureola.

Everything is proportionate and you have a very nice set of boobs. Very very nice.
>>
>>16925939
Its probably mostly because im 18. Theyll sag when im older. But please the nips.
>>
>>16925946
Stop worrying.... you've got gorgeous nips.
>>
>>16925946
Nips are in good proportion to the tits. Show your ass too, ass to tit ratio is just as important
>>
>>16925927
Would suck on/10
Would suck on out of 10.
Lovely, The last girl I was working on had uneven D's and tiny nipples.
Yours are hawt.
>>
>>16925927
Wow I normally think big nips are gross, but maybe it's that you have perfect boobs shape. Just know that I am super picky when it comes to girls, but I still think you are fucking gorgeous
>>
>>16925966
So again. Once they start sagging. Im betting theyll reach for the floor.
>>
>>16925974
Don't have kids and they won't sag until you're 50. Post ass
>>
>>16925977
I wasn't planning on feeding a parasite. Im on my period. If i post nude ass ill get blood on the carpets.
>>
>>16925977
This is such a fucking lie. I'm 22, never been overweight, never been pregnant, but I had DD's at 14 and heavy tits are saggy tits. Failed the "pencil test" at 16, bona-fide ptosis by 20.

But OP, your tits are great. I'd say you have large areolas, but not in a weird stretched-out way. In a sexy way.
>>
>>16925987
You could put newspaper down for that.
>>
>>16925987
Girls are always on their period at the worst times.

But, if you don't believe us, wait a week,
Post again at a different time, Then be sure to post ass,
You'd be surprised that some guys would gladly over look ugly nipples and small boobs for a great ass.
This might sound kind of whiteknighty but,
If a guy is going to break up with you over nipples((again yours are great imo) alone it would probably be for the best
>>
>>16925974
Why are you so sure that your boobs are going to sag? They very well could stay small and perky for a long time
>>
>>16926000
What is the pencil test?
>>
>>16926024
If you put a pencil under your tit...if your breast sags, it won['t fall. If your breast has no sag, it will fall.

To be fair, all mature (biologically) women have an IMF, and will likely fail the pencil test, unless they have small boobs.
>>
>>16926023
My mom has saggy boobs. Then again shes over weight, had 3 kids, and is a DD cup.
>>
>>16926033
Those are all factors that contribute to it. I don't think theres any reason to fret over what you boobs will look like in the distant future
>>
Just out of curiosity how many sex partners have you had OP?
>>
>>16926028
What a ridiculous measure of saggy boobs. It doesn't account for shape at all.

The breast-erection method is much more accurate. When a pair of 'saggy' boobs can't generate an erection in a guy then they're sagged too much. This also accounts for age... older boobs are usually matched to older guys.
>>
>>16926054
Zero. Hopefully i can lose my virginity next year when i move out to college.
>>
>>16926064
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I have to go to bed before I think anymore impure thoughts.
>>
>>16926028
So... at what age is a woman biologically matured?
>>
>>16926076
Well puberty strikes at around 11-14. Then comes menopause at around ~50?
>>
>>16925927
I'm a girl and I'd instantly trade my tits for yours. They're pretty fucking fantastic, anon. You've got nothing to worry about.
>>
>>16926095
If your nips are small then the feeling is mutual
>>
>>16926088
Wait so are you saying that at 11 -14 girls start failing the pencil test?
>>
>>16926185
No my b. I meant that when they start maturing. Then they complete maturing at menopause
>>
>>16925927
too big for my tastes

but they are relatively proportional and your tits don't shag so i'd say 6/10
>>
File: 4.png (67 KB, 285x276) Image search: [Google]
4.png
67 KB, 285x276
>>16925927
Haha, my areolas-to-breast are proportionally like yours, only C cup size tits and both nipples are inverted. Tits have been slightly saggy since they were developed so the only way they look good is if my arms are up a bit.
I don't why he still plays with them. Makes him sound desperate for female attention. Makes sense since I was the first in years a female showed interest
>>
>>16925927
They're fine anon they suit your (v nicely sized) breasts.

9/10 would titfuck
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.