[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ I just got offered a threesome with 2 girls. I am going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: Ny6ZA06e.jpg (32 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Ny6ZA06e.jpg
32 KB, 480x480
Hey /adv/ I just got offered a threesome with 2 girls. I am going to take the offer don't worry! But I'm an 18 year old male virgin and I don't know how to please two girls at the same time. So /adv/ do you have any helpful tips and what I should expect? Also how many condoms should I bring? Thanks :)
>>
File: 1439775459919.gif (3 MB, 354x355) Image search: [Google]
1439775459919.gif
3 MB, 354x355
>>16925839
>But I'm an 18 year old male virgin
How the fuck does a virgin get invited into a threesome?
I should be the one taking advices from you here, motherfucker.

[spoiler] also, you'll be fingering one while penetrating the other, mostly, train that finger motion, don't use three fingers, press against the spongiest spot in the direction of her bellybutton, variate between rubbing it slowly to fingering her deeper, then come back to press at it again and so on. Just a heads-up, it will be tiring as fuck, whenever you tire yourself out, lie down, the one getting fingered should sit on your dick and the one getting fucked should sit on your face. If you manage to make even one of them cum on your first time in a situation where your attention is divided I'm gonna be real proud of ya [/spoiler]
>>
File: 2016-03-16 21.45.05.jpg (447 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-16 21.45.05.jpg
447 KB, 1440x2560
>>16925871
>How the fuck does a virgin get invited into a threesome? I should be the one taking advices from you here, motherfucker.

I guess my flirting skills are pretty good. And thanks for the tips anon. Here's a snippet of how I got offered the threesome
>>
>>16925871
Stupid fuck... Not every girl like it that way. Op> just confront them about your situation and trust me, you'll have the time of your life
>>
>>16925929
>just confront them about your situation and trust me

Ok anon. That might be a turn off for them but I guess you're right, I should tell them.

>you'll have the time of your life

I hope so anon
>>
File: 1449952343657.gif (3 MB, 353x209) Image search: [Google]
1449952343657.gif
3 MB, 353x209
>>16925926
>my flirting skills are pretty good
>ay gurl wunt sum fuc?
Fucking seriously dude? How good do you even have to look? At least tell me there was some build up to that or something.
>>
File: 2016-03-16 22.12.13.jpg (603 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-16 22.12.13.jpg
603 KB, 1440x2560
>>16925997
>At least tell me there was some build up to that or something.

I actually made the first move
>>
>>16925997
Don't be dumb. OP isn't gonna have a threesome the same way that OP is gonna promise to pull out.
>>
>>16925960
Yeah some girls find it somehow attractive to initiate a Guy for his first. Be confident and don't take it ALL on your shoulders ;)
>>
Bring at least two dozen condoms. Don't expect to have sex that many times, it's just good to have extras because sometimes you might like to pull it off before you're done for various reasons and you'll need a fresh one each time. Always have way more condoms than you intend to use.
>>
>>16926029
This chick really wants to have sex with this lyzie person.
>>
>>16926094
This.

My ex and her friend, when they found out I hadn't been in a threesome, got ridiculously excited about having one with me, twice, even though they had no desire to do anything with another girl. Like seriously, they wouldn't touch each other except for kissing and fondling tits and made me bring a shit ton of condoms cause they were adamant I change condoms anytime my dick got anywhere near a hole that wasn't theirs.

Fucking rad though.

Anyway, to OP, you have a dick, a mouth, and fingers. Just use them. I don't know about these girls, but my threesome wasn't about getting them both off at the same time. I did, but that wasn't the focus. In fact, both of them admitted to me, separately, that their favorite part was sucking me off together.
>>
>>16926274
>My ex and her friend, when they found out I hadn't been in a threesome, got ridiculously excited about having one with me, twice, even though they had no desire to do anything with another girl. Like seriously, they wouldn't touch each other except for kissing and fondling tits and made me bring a shit ton of condoms cause they were adamant I change condoms anytime my dick got anywhere near a hole that wasn't theirs.

This dude has been there.

If they want to please you then it's cool to lie back and enjoy because they are going to be super anxious about performing sexually in front of a gf (unless they want to get it on together). Working on you is something they can share and they're not 'under the spotlight' themselves so they'll relax and have fun.

If however you're going to try and please 2 girls then it's hard work to do properly and I doubt even one will cum because of nerves and feeling self conscious. They have to be into it because it takes quite a while for girls to let themselves go enough to cum in front another person (who's not on a cam).

It helps if you take turns being the one who's going to cum. The girls can work on you and you'll cum more easily than they will, so you need to go last, so they can each get some dick in them.

Focus on one at a time. Girls usually need long unbroken periods of stimulation to cum so constantly chanigning back and forth won't work. Don't do anything that'll make the girl you're working on break her concentration. If the other wants to help then let her but don't push it.

Take it slow, find what works for each and keep at it. Like the anon dude I quoted above said, they often won't want to share juice or maybe even touch each other. So if all you gotta do is lie there, well you are going to have to force yourself to.
>>
Is it worth paying 2 prostitutes to have a threesome?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.