[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Long story short, I'm going to take a girl's virginity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: D.jpg (51 KB, 490x600) Image search: [Google]
D.jpg
51 KB, 490x600
Long story short, I'm going to take a girl's virginity in a couple of days. I don't have a lot of experience, myself, and I've never been with a virgin, so what are some dos and don'ts for this particular scenario?
>>
Don't stick your dick in crazy.
>>
>>16925670
Duly noted. I don't think she's a virgin for any kind of weird reason, she's just young.
>>
>>16925999
Nice trips. Make sure she's not TOO young.
>>
>>16926046
;^)
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 640x480
Do:
>slowly
>gently
>enough foreplay to make sure she she's wet enough for a good first dicking
>how she wants to (positions, etc.)

Don't:
>too fast
>rough
>forceful
>get her pregnant
>>
>>16925595
The wetter the better, faggot.
>>
>>16926046
Course not. Stopped being able to get away with that shit years ago.

>>16926092
>>16926092
Good notes. Though she probably won't know what positions she wants, or anything else really.

Apparently the extent of her experience is having kissed one guy. Once. No tongue. Lot of pressure on me, as you might understand.
>>
>>16925595
go very very VERY slowly, let her decide how fast you enter her, like get her to put her hands on your hips and guide you. missionary is probably best position so she doesn't have to do too much. stop if she seems uncomfortable. don't go through with it if either of you are uncomfortable. neither of you sound ready but gl
>>
>>16926247
Good tips, thanks.

As far as readiness goes... eh. I'm psyched for it, just wary. I don't think she knows what she's getting into, but she wants me badly.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.