[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dealing with people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (848 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
848 KB, 3264x2448
There is this girl named Kylee who is extremely rude to me (Male) whenever I defend myself she always acts like I attacked her and everyone defends her. She says rude shit about me to her friends where I can hear, some of which includes telling her friends to harm me. How do I deal with her? I don't even want revenge I just want her to stop. Help an anon out.
>>
shoot up your school.

but really, is op afraid of a girl? she's picking on you because you look weak and incapable. maybe you actually are. just ignore it really. if it gets real bad then you can do something about it. maybe talk to someone else about it and see if you can get anyone on your side.
>>
talk to her in a respectful way. never raise your voice to an unreasonable volume.

many liberal minded college kids are so far to the left that it hurts everyone. this is just something our society has made. you cant say one opinion to someone without them crying that their feelings are hurt.

we live in a world of victimhood. dont give her that attention she wants. dont make it seem like youre the one at fault. hopefully by acting like a sweet young man people will notice how idiotic of a person she is.

this is how i completely rekt a far left muslim girl in my class. long story short i said that most muslims want jews dead. she said no, i stated my reason, she exploded with so much hate for 20 minutes that people realized how retarded she was. it didnt even matter if i was right or she was. these liberals make a fool of themselves by screaming about anything
>>
File: 1390537753104.jpg (23 KB, 387x313) Image search: [Google]
1390537753104.jpg
23 KB, 387x313
>>16925336
>I don't even want revenge I just want her to stop

Don't associate with her.

If she comes around you, walk the other direction.

If she says something to you, don't answer.

If she, or anyone else physically attacks you, you kick the shit out of them.

Don't let the shiny, technologically advanced skin of our society trick you from the fact that we are animals, and in the animal kingdom if you are not a predator you are prey.

Obviously, our interactions are more complicated than just two groups but the point is in order to make in this world it is perfectly okay to be a pacifist and raise yourself above petty quarrels when the situation calls for it but if you turn your back to these people and show them that they can walk all over you without any consequences they will.

Be logical, be firm, separate yourself from situations and people that have no upside or positive outcomes, but DO NOT be a pushover. It will set a very dangerous tone for how people treat you when you let them know that they can do whatever they want to you and have no consequences.
>>
File: 1457663651853.gif (603 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1457663651853.gif
603 KB, 320x240
>>16925495
this this this

people probably side with her because shes a girl aswell. and we all know that girls are so much nicer than boys and nothing they can do is wrong.

the mob mentality will fall on this girl every single time. and they will basically tease you as a group activity. dont let them do this. dont sit back in the corner and shut up. dont let them get in your face.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.