[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So a few days ago, I found out that this girl whom I am fond
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (77 KB, 619x407) Image search: [Google]
image.png
77 KB, 619x407
So a few days ago, I found out that this girl whom I am fond of has been into me the past few years. She told me through her friend so she knows that I know she likes me and that I like her back. But for some reason we just don't seem to be hitting it off well at all. She's usually outgoing, hilarious, and very confident, but she's been acting pretty distant around me. We have a class together that's basically a study hall and for the past two times in that class she'll come near my table as if she's thinking about sitting with me but then sit somewhere else. Today she actually chose to sit by herself instead of sitting with a me and a girl I was with. She acts totally different around her friends than how she acts around me. What do you think the issue is? What should I do?
>>
>>16925264
Maybe she thinks you'd rather be with the girl you sat with. Maybe you give off subtle signals that say you don't want her sitting with you. What's stopping you from asking her out?
>>
>>16925298
This. Anon remember that healthy relationships involve two people who both contribute. Sometimes you have to be the one to move first.

As for her acting differently, she could be insecure around her friends.
>>
>>16925298
I've asked her out on a date twice and she had work both days. I'm waiting for her to make a move
>>
just sit on her table you massive pansy. you already know you like each other.
>>
File: latest.png (296 KB, 715x413) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
296 KB, 715x413
>>16925264
Depends on how you act towards her. Do you go out of your way to talk to her? Usually when I find a girl that I like (and I know for a fact that she has feelings for me), then I'll make an effort to meet her places. I'll sit with her at lunch, walk with her to her next class, etc. This is implying, of course, that you see her during the day enough to do these things
>>
>>16925469
It sounds like you're reaching that FUBAR stage in which you don't really reach the friend zone and you don't start a relationship with her either. The longer you wait to take action and break this trend, the harder it will be to do so. Do something that you consider to be a little rash, like asking her on a date or something.
>>
>>16925406
If she's been acting distant toward you, then it's unlikely she's going to make a move. If that's the case, you have nothing to lose from asking her out again.

Keep in mind that your time and energy are worth something too. If things don't turn out well the third time you ask her out, move on and forget about her.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.