[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ any ideas on how to damage control this situation with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: .jpg (580 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
580 KB, 1280x720
Hey /adv/ any ideas on how to damage control this situation with my parents?

I am a rich fag and my parents pay for my credit card. As of late i met a girl and started doing things so my cost on my card costs has increased by about 500$ a month. While this isn't a whole lot they told me they want to talk to me about the card usage sometime.

They aren't talking to me immediately so i guess its not a huge issue. But how do I talk to them about this situation? I don't want them to take the card away or limit it so i can keep doing activities and eat out with my girlfriend thanks.
>>
>>16925161
Tell them about ya gurl homepai.

They think you're on fucking drugs or something.
>>
>my cost on my card costs has increased by about 500$ a month.
That's more than my monthly rent.

Kill yourself
>>
>eat out with my girlfriend
Eating out your girlfriend will save you money. Do that instead.
>>
why don't you come back when you have a real problem you fucking faggot
>>
>>16925161
Tell them the truth. Why the fuck would you not? You have to learn how money works sometime, dude.

If they tell you to spend less THINK about how you spend money and learn to balance your budget.
>>
Tell them the truth, prepare to get a job if they say don't do that any more. Simple as that. And no, going to college isn't an excuse for not working. If you don't want to work why should you be able to treat this girl? It's cool if your parents want to support that, but if not it's nothing short of absurd for you to argue with them.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.