[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friend sonehow knows I'm a pedophile?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
Today my firends and I were sitting together eating lunch. We are just making Jones as usual, and I made a joke about someone. My one friend straight across from me says "Well and you're a creepy pedophile who spends all his time on 4chan". My heart sunk when I heard that. He had his serious face on and didn't look like he was joking when he said that. I don't know what to do. I'm really scared, what if he tells other people? That was a fairly out of character joke for him to make.
>>
>>16925034
Are you?
Wouldn't bother you if you weren't, pham.

Maybe you should renounce your wicked ways.
>>
>>16925043
I am..... I don't know what to do...
>>
ew, fix that shit dude. the fuck's wrong with you? are you that guy that posts about his cousins all the time?
>>
>>16925034

does he know you are a pedophile? like is this just a reference cuz hes been to 4chan or does he know you like little girl vag?
>>
>>16925068
Hey, 'sup!
Non-active pedophilehere here! I once had 3 Gb of actual CP on my computer (never used a single proxy because based unprofessional south america)
I generally like very young-looking girls. My mom especially noticed this and says I like my girls to have a doll's face. And that's kinda true.
She called me a pedophile once as a joke so I just laughed it off.
My female friend called me once too when I stated that I like young looking girls, as short as possible, but I just took it as a joke and then made a joke about the fact that she likes to suck dick until her throat gets sore for the next day.
That' swhat you should've done, taken it as a joke. Unless the guy somehow found your CP stash (in which case you are retarded for not making it a secret folder with a password entry and he is a sociopath for looking into your stuff) he just knows you browse 4chan in which you should have:

1- Telling him to shut the fuck up about things he doesn't know about, 4chan is simply an anonymous forum, which he would know better if he didn't base his opinions on plebian media or news from 2006.
2- Accuse him of being a humongous creep for accusing someone of something so horrible with such a seriosu face on just because you browse a website away from FB normies.

Just don't act like you really are, you dumb fuck. It's that easy.
>>
>>16925103
welp, I'm done with 4chan.

occurs to me that there may be many more people like this on here. what the fuck man, cousin loving dude was bad enough.
>>
>>16925112
What? You think it'd better if I actively went around parks, spying on little girls, touched their butts on public places on accident or fucking creeped on my own fucking family?
Or you can't fit in your head that some kids who are 12 are already curious about sex? You think I watch those disgusting and disturbing rape stuff on 7-yo? Fuck that m8, that shit give sme nightmares. I just put my hands on the boys and girls that seek and fulfill their need for sexual release at a younger tha normal age, fap to it as to not get all tensed up with unfulfilled fetishes and that's that. Stop being such a fucking pussy.
>>
>>16925034
Get therapy.
>>
>>16925138

Some people are curious about murder, genocide, world domination, rape, torture, and stealing.

That doesn't make your dysfunction any more legitimate.

Are you a yellowfever fag with a thing for androgynous flat girls? That's about 90 percent of 4chan userbase right there
>>
>>16925034
Lmao he was just probably implying, you know like the saying goes, everyone on here is a pedophile.
>>
>>16925157
Yeah, this is pretty good advice.
>>
>>16925103
>south america
>being a pedophile
Welp, you won't live til 50
>>
>>16925159
>ome people are curious about murder, genocide, world domination, rape, torture, and stealing.
You are getting dellusional anon. Sometimes it's not only the adult that wants to bang someone underage. like your examples, some of this little perverts are really into it. What, you'd rather have a 14yo girl get banged by their school buddies and get pregnant or have protected sex with someone that actually cares and loves them?
I'm with you that most of them are fucked up, but that's just not the type of cp I'm into is all.
>>
>>16925200
It's still wrong, anon.
>>
>>16925200
Op here...by pedophile I meant like little kids,as in 8 and under.
>>
go the police
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.