[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How affectionate is too affectionate for a mother to be towards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: the juciest.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
the juciest.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
How affectionate is too affectionate for a mother to be towards her son?

She demands big hugs and kisses me on the cheek when I see her. I'm an adult. It makes me wildly uncomfortable
>>
wildly?
>>
>>16924985
"Very"
T. Thesaurus pro :DDDD
>>
>>16924986
Nah I'm sayin that using the word wildly gives me the impression that you like it.
>>
>>16924979
Hugs and kisses? Really, anon? You think giving your mom hugs and kisses is inappropriate?
>>
>>16924979
she's not molesting you or hugging you in a way that makes you sexually uncomfortable, right?

she'll probably stop if you ask her, but man she's your mom. she loves you.

do you still live with her? if yes, then yeah she's overdoing it a tad. if not, and she just does it when you're going to visit or something, she probably misses you and is proud of you and shit, and wants to give you as much affection as possible before she gets old and dies.

>>16924986
not gonna lie, "wildly uncomfortable" makes it sound like she comes up and hugs you and you start wriggling and clawing to get away like a cat.
>>
File: 1458171612751(1).png (137 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1458171612751(1).png
137 KB, 640x480
>>
ITT OP just turned 18 and is too old for his mom to show him affection anymore. He's an adult now!
>>
>>16924979
That's literally a sign of autism.
>>
>>16925011
That actually helps explain it
They told me I was an aspie when I was just a lad
>>
>>16925007
I laughed way harder at this than I should have.
>>
>>16925020
Then you need to try to understand that what she is doing is not inappropriate, nor is it "too affectionate." It's completely normal. Being aspie isn't a free ticket to not having to try to work through your problems. Try to get over this one.
>>
Your mom loves you.
She knows she's getting older. She knows you won't always have time for her. She's happy for you, really, that you're going to go on and make her proud. But she misses the days when she had more time with you. She worries about you. And she knows she doesn't have to die to be cut off from you. She's afraid of the day you aren't around anymore, the day you're finally too busy to call or visit. So she wants to touch you, see you, be near you as often as possible, because you are her world.
And one day, you will leave her for good, and there is no way for her to be ready for that.
>>
>>16925007
holy kek
>>
If you're uncomfortable with it, it's important that you say something to her like "dont kiss me".

My bf's mom looks at him sexually (ive caught her staring at his ass/penis area when he was wearing boxers on 2 occasions). And she hasn't done anything that's overtly sexual, but it's the way she does it and the feeling behind it that makes him extremely uncomfortable. Like her hand would linger too long and be kinda on his side/lower back instead of upper back when rubbing his back (like side hug kinda). It's subtle enough, but blatant to a practiced, observant eye. Listen to your gut if it makes you uncomfortable then just say no. It's ok to say no- very important that you draw boundaries whenever youre not ok with something.

Even if it's not a sexual thing, its ok to say no. I would never accept a kiss from a family member, except maybe my cousins in europe. It would just make me uncomfortable.
>>
I'm surprised at all the replies saying OP is austismal. I'd vomit if my mom kissed me. It's just not acceptable among family (to me). I get that some families do that but I think it's fucking gross and weird.
>>
>>16925056
even on the cheek?
>>
>>16925047
>My bf's mom looks at him sexually (ive caught her staring at his ass/penis area when he was wearing boxers on 2 occasions). And she hasn't done anything that's overtly sexual, but it's the way she does it and the feeling behind it that makes him extremely uncomfortable. Like her hand would linger too long and be kinda on his side/lower back instead of upper back when rubbing his back (like side hug kinda). It's subtle enough, but blatant to a practiced, observant eye. Listen to your gut if it makes you uncomfortable then just say no. It's ok to say no- very important that you draw boundaries whenever youre not ok with something.
This is so fucking weird. I would have never imagined that these kind of things happen in the world.
>>
Unless she's kissing and hugging your junk then I don't think you have anything to worry about. Chill and be grateful for your mums affections while she's still here.
>>
You sound like a cold guy
>>
If it makes you uncomfortable, just don't do it. Find other ways to display your child-parent affection.
>>
>>16924979
Depends where your from. If you're northern European or east Asian, they don't believe in affection and you should feel very strange, mom probably is a deviant and wants to fuck. Southern European, or anywhere else, where we believe in showing people love, it's totally normal.
>>
>>16925063
yeah that's fucking gross and weird
>>
nice incest fantasy thread OP.
>>
>>16925076
yeah.

his dad also raped him and no one in his family knows about it.

i say that to let you know- this kind of stuff is shockingly common. I'd say that one in ten households have something similar to this going on. There are varying levels of subtlety. Often parents sexualize their kids subconsciously, or make the kids meet their emotional needs if the relationship between mom and dad isnt going well.

i found cp on my stepdads computer when i was 15. he used to leer at me and once commented that his favorite book is Lolita. i reported it and nothing happened.

i'm often a confidant to people, even those i dont know well- I guess i have a comforting presence or trustworthy face. i know (at least) three girls who were raped by their dad. those are just the ones who told me about it.
>>
>>16925041
Llease explain, i dont get it
>>
I don't care what any of you think I always wanted my mother to be very affectionate/close to me as if we were the only ones alive and mattered to each other but not on sexual level. I really liked Bates motel and I wish I new about other close mother son relationships in fiction.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.