[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wasted efforts I mean okc thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: shit2.png (44 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
shit2.png
44 KB, 1024x1024
How should I come up with a half-decent / original message for girls that barely write anything on their profiles?

Like literally < 20 words

I try to leave these for the last of my 10 messages per day quota, but I'm always like "yea so uhm...uuuh....who the fuck are you?" (I obviously don't say that lol)

Ideas? I'm rather new to this and I think I'm coming off as a bit too much of a nice guy but eh, I don't think there'd be much point in pretending to be a chad when I don't look like one

What has worked for you guys, in general?
>>
>>16924952
online dating is a waste of time
>>
File: 1353028762762.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
1353028762762.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>>16924956
thank you anon, that was some useful help you provided there
>>
File: ConanSnail.jpg (61 KB, 1072x602) Image search: [Google]
ConanSnail.jpg
61 KB, 1072x602
>>16924961
There are statistics that of 1000 message sent women only reply to 1 or 2 regardless of content

Its a waste of time, but suit yourself
>>
>>16924961
I'm not that guy, but it honestly is unless you're an extremely handsome guy. Online dating is 100% visual when women select who they'll reply to.

But to answer your question, it doesn't matter what you write in the messages because, as stated above, its your pictures that will be the deciding factor. If you're a 10/10, you'd get a reply with "hey whats up bitch?"
>>
>>16924976
what do you people hope to accomplish with such comments?

my questions were fairly clear and simple I think

I'm really only looking for feedback on the topic at hand, defeatist philosophies we could discuss in various other threads

but yea sure man everything is pointless don't try anything just give up before you start you don't have a chance bla bla
>>
women want to know what you can offer them. So don't talk about your likes and dislikes or much about your personality.

talk about how rich and successful you are. whether you have a car, cellphone, etc.
>>
File: 2016-03-15.png (144 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-15.png
144 KB, 640x1136
>>16924952
Don't say anything similar to pic related. My friend got that last week, which would maybe be ok if she had said she was into humiliation or dominance anywhere on her profile but nope. Just creepy.
>>
How do I take pics of my sexy body but not look like a douche?
>>
looks like I picked the wrong time of the day to make such a thread

the variance on this board is just huge sometimes
>>
>>16925039
Honestly, I couldn't care less if you waste countless hours on there. I just responded with the truth.

To everyone else who is willing to listen to real talk, if you want to meet women, do it in public.
>>
>>16924952
You could ask about something in their profile pic, or ask if they've seen a recent movie, or heard about a current event.

>>16924967
>>16924976
It is true that girls get a ton of messages, but most girls I know try to write back to everyone unless they say something offensive or are harassing. My friends are >25 so they are less picky about looks and more mature in that they recognize that personality matters more than looks.
>>
>>16925126
Online dating is actually quite effective. You just meet and talk to a large number and variety of people, so it may feel like you have more misses, but actually the ratio of hits/misses is pretty similar to meeting people at a bar or whatever. Online, you are exposed to many more people so of course most of them won't be someone you are into or they won't like you. But that also means you will be exposed to more people who you might like.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.