[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Bulimia/ thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Sup' pals
I was wondering if any of you guys knew how to get better at being bulimic and no I am not a chick I am a dude, I just am overweight and when I was a faggot 14 year old I would throw up after every meal to lose weight, its the time everyone says I looked best and I even got a gf for a few weeks but now I am fat again
basically the only time people thought I was attractive is when I was "bulimic" does any one have any advice on how to get good at it, I try but it takes a dozen minutes to spit up a handful of sick, not good enough
not a bait, I know I am retarded.
Any experts?
>>
>>16924784
Not worth it, try eating well and excercise like the rest of the gymrats over here.
The /fit/ sticky is a good start.
>>
>>16924810
I stopped because I thought I would be fine just trying to be healthy
not to sound like a faggot but I have tried for years to be healthy it just doesnt work I keep being fat
What is actually bad with it?
>>
>>16924823
With bulimia? A whole bunch of things.
Damage to gums, enamel and throat to name some.
Unless you have some thyroid problems and/or setting unrealistic goals, there's no reason being a /fit/izen shouldn't work.
>>
>>16924823
Try counting calories for a while. An app/site like myfitnesspal makes it very easy. It sounds like you are eating too many calories, which will cause you to gain weight regardless of whether the food is healthy food or shitty food. Once you get more familiar with how many calories different foods have and how many your body needs, you won't need to count anymore. Exercise will obviously help too, but calorie counting is a good first step.
>>
>>16924908
I started counting them recently, I eat about 2400 a day but I guess this is too much?
My exercise a day is just getting around and walking to the bus stop about a mile away
>>
>>16924913
Not that many sorry
It's more like
I have a cartoon of juice, ham bun and a packet of crisps then dinner
so more like 2000
>>
I count my calories and stop at 1500. It's honestly more than enough for me. All I did is stopping boredom binge eating. 67 kg now.
>>
First off, I was severely disordered when I was younger. I still think I looked great then but I was also fucking miserable. I couldn't mentally enjoy very much at all and I physically couldn't do the things I loved most, after a point.

No one cares what gender you are. It's true men are overlooked more when it comes to ED awareness but your faggotry is not somehow more valid because you're a dude.

Anyway. Portion control doesn't need to be all or nothing, 2000 calories and walking a mile isn't good enough though. You can seriously make yourself throw up but you can't restrict calories? I know it's fucking hard. I'm a tiny person and my BMR is so fucking low I can't eat "normal" sized meals 3x day without gaining weight, even with daily cardio. It's really fucking hard. But it's better to get /fit/ than to wreck your body and your mind with ED crap. When I "recovered" from my ED I doubled my weight in three years. I got FAT. OR, I thought I was fat. I was more or less average but my body composition was shit so I looked like shit. Cardio was great for fitness but felt like a waste of time for weightloss...a couple hundred extra kcals a day wasn't good enough. So I started lifting, just dumbells at home at first. Now I'm a total gymrat, and I look ripped. Even when I do gain a little body fat, I still look great. Plus, with all that muscle, my BMR is much higher and I can have the occasional big mac without worrying about it.
>>
>>16924784
Don't be bulimic that shit wrecks your body up. If you wanna go that route why not just snort coke and smoke cigs. At least you could be having a little fun while you party your way into an early grave looking thin. With bulimia you are just gonna be a gross pukey sad sack.
>>
File: yam-noodle[1].jpg (80 KB, 400x248) Image search: [Google]
yam-noodle[1].jpg
80 KB, 400x248
Eat stuff that has no calories, like shirataki noodles. They're like ramen.

Also look up glucomannan recipes.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002AISTA8

http://www.grassfedmama.com/2014/05/26/top-glucomannan-recipes/
>>
>>16924784
So, first of all, stop being bulimic. It's awful for your body, and eventually you'll have some of the worst breath ever. Throwing up stuff is also a terrible way to attempt to lose weight since you actually retain a good amount of the calories you ingested. There are much better ways of losing weight.

Other people in this thread have suggested calorie counting. Personally, this method has never worked for me because it just makes me miserable. I can see it helping if you just eat out of boredom though.

Personally, I work out a lot and eat clean. You'll notice a difference once you put on some muscle - it'll help you burn through the calories since it'll increase your resting metabolism.

But whatever you do, stop throwing your food up.
>>
I'm diagnosed bulimic as in a state of mind and actions not just actions.

I wouldn't recommend you to become one as what you're actually doing is reprogramming your brain in a certain way that allows more self-hatred.

If you're spiralling down in your life as is, becoming bulimic will be like starting cocaine.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.