[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I make killing myself less scary?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 500x354
How can I make killing myself less scary?
>>
wear a funny hat, put googly eyes on the gun, play a funny song, make a knock knock joke before pulling the trigger
>>
>>16924580
The reason it's scary, OP, is that you don't want to die.

Talk to us. Maybe we can help you find a solution you can live with.
>>
By not doing it
>>
How can you not be?

Losing your one and only form of consciousness, you will literally stop existing after death.

Pretty much the scariest shit out there.
>>
File: bYWD8Iy.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
bYWD8Iy.gif
2 MB, 500x500
Eat 6g magic mushrooms, then suicide will seem like a fun escape to another realm to you
>>
Stop trying to do it. No more fear. TADAAAA!
>>
>>16924580

You can't. Even the deepest parts of your lizard brain recoil from the thought of death. You are acting against eons of evolution (or, if you happen to not believe in that, the "will of God") every time you try, and it will always seem like a nightmare.

Consider just not being a fuccboi. Abandon whatever is so hard about your life, take out a $5,000 dollar loan, and live as a king on the back of the almighty American dollar as a king in South Africa
>>
>>16924607
I was gonna suggest a clown nose, but this anon beat me to it.
>>
>>16924580

wait sixty years and let oxygen do its job
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.