[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily Get Shit Done Thread Post what you want to accomplish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: big_1433031614_image.jpg (30 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
big_1433031614_image.jpg
30 KB, 1280x720
Daily Get Shit Done Thread

Post what you want to accomplish today, then report back and tell us how it went.
>>
File: 1458114550333.jpg (783 KB, 1068x1258) Image search: [Google]
1458114550333.jpg
783 KB, 1068x1258
I'm going to organize my life by this sheet right now. I printed it today and had it laminated.
>>
File: 1457193220365.gif (248 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457193220365.gif
248 KB, 500x500
>sort out the books i want and don't want to give to half price books
>get through some of my music backlog
>organize my room a bit, hang up some posters
>watch a movie
>do breathing exercises when i get intrusive thoughts
>>
>>16924599

Good luck, that shit looks kind of dense.

If I were you, I'd keep the sheet, but distill the actual thing you use everyday down to a to-do list or something.
>>
>>16924603
solid list

I'm going to watch House for the next 2 hours, then I'm going to sleep. Barely slept last night, don't have the capacity to do much now.
>>
>>16924608
yeah, the actual to-do list will be constantly changing. i've laminated just the sheet itself for reference. best $3 i ever spent
>>
>>16924619
that wasn't the most inspiring post. i will be doing some dishes also.
>>
>>16924619
>>16924641
ooh, i miss house. have you seen that show before?

and tonight I'm watching andre rublev
>>
>>16924698
yes I love it; ive already watched all of them <3

and i dont know what that is ill look it up
>>
Ok, I've been told to come here. I'm getting up early in the goddamn morning and exercising my ass off tomorrow. If this thread isn't here anymore I'm gonna kill myself. Just kidding, I will be sad though.
>>
>>16924734
bumping for this guy
>>
I got nothing, but here is a bump for this guy>>16924734
>>
>clean my shoes that got muddy
>try and get myself registered for a summer class I need before starting grad school this fall
>check back in on this thread to see how >>16924734 is doing
>>
File: 1456473799443.jpg (23 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456473799443.jpg
23 KB, 500x500
Ok here's my list for today:
>get rid of the virus in my laptop and USB drive, don't know how to do this because it's impossible to detect it with anti-virus programs
>replace my SD card in my 3DS because I just bought a new bigger one
>do my homework, not just for tomorrow but also for next week
>start writing flashcards to prepare myself for some tests in college
>clean and tidy my room, especially do something about my clothes
>go get the code to download a Celebi in pokemon X or the remake of pokemon sapphire
>look for a summer job or payed internship because I'm getting really poor and I need job experience to put on my resume

I have other goals like selling things I don't need or want anymore like a bunch of books, saving money and stop spending so much on shitty fast food chains, and be online less often.
>>
>copy my pc files to external hd
>install fresh windows
>don't fuck up while making rissoto
>check for this guys (>>16924734) progress
>find workout shoes on amazon/ebay
>>
>>16927076
Risotto tastes great, you better cook it well.
>>
File: wang lei.jpg (28 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
wang lei.jpg
28 KB, 256x256
I have an exam tomorrow, I don't even know if I know what I know or don't know.
I suppose I'll study 2 hours with 15 min break till midnight. Wish me luck /adv/.

I'm thinking of deleting Clover app on my phone but since its off the Google Plays Store, I don't know how I would get it back once my exams are done.
>>
File: 21a.jpg (38 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
21a.jpg
38 KB, 550x512
>>16924579
>get to the train
>take the train
>read Hesiod
>buy dank weed
>grocery shopping
>make dinner
>shower

mfw
>>
>>16925327
>>16925764
>>16925786
>>16927076

Ok I did it. Got up at 8 and did a exercise program I got off of youtube. I could only do 15 minutes and my body is still sore. Anyways thanks for checking up on me. I'll be watching your progress too.
>>
>>16927161
gj chap
Now just don't stop, repeat that exercise day after tomorrow and keep at it
Just remember that to be healthy you need healthy diet
>>
>get gf to look over my cover letter
>submit cover letter
>play Terraria instead of sitting around on 4chan for 8 hours
>go out and socialize with roommates
>eat fucking delicious Irish dinner at the pub
>>
File: 1457111622402.jpg (63 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1457111622402.jpg
63 KB, 640x640
my qt m8 and I are going to finish our coursework by tomorrow
BY TOMORROW
>>
>just got home from first class of the day
>leaving for next class in 45 minutes
>don't want to sleep in next class, it's 3 hours long and I only got 3 hours of sleep last night
>have work tonight, hope I'm productive enough to finish all my work and start HW
>get good sleep tonight
>wake up tomorrow, get to see gf for first time in 10 days
>>
>>16927161
gj fampai
>>
>>16927161 could you please share the video with me? I need a good workout video :(
>>
I'm going to stop caring about the cold dead meaninglessness of my existence today, and resist the urge to kill myself.
>>
>>16927913
go outside and hug a tree for five minutes

it is a little weird but makes me feel much better (:
>>
>go outside to visit a talkshow
>it's been awhile since I went outside
>turns up late, but better late than never
>get far out there seats, the speakers are almost inaudible
>this one fat man starts to talk about public space, profit, etc
>I was mad
>subdued my anger and continue hearing them
>another speaker raises an important issue
>all the other speaker starts to say something else that isn't relevant at all to his point
>pissed off
>leave the talkshow

I really hate the attitude of the congressman and his spoke person (fat man). Both sounded like terrible people who would sell public spaces for profit. Who chose these idiot to run a country?

One of the many reason why I hate going to this kind events is that they put clowns to talk about critical issues and make fun of themselves in public. And when they do invite people who actually make a decent point, they start to divert the issue to something else. They even played with their phones and talk to each other when it's Q&A session.
>>
>do some gardening
>take in bins
>deal with abusive faggot
>do not kill neighbors yappy dawg
>overcome the voices
>study
>practice
>core work
>walk puppy
>get comfy
>>
>practice practice practice
>be able to play through clair de lune and arabesque 1
>post results?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.