[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
women in real life often compliment me, and find me attractive.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: Kik-1400210895.jpg (148 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
Kik-1400210895.jpg
148 KB, 900x1600
women in real life often compliment me, and find me attractive. i have even had girls tell me i could get anyone in the bar, even guys tell me i am decent looking. however, online (mainly dating sites) they never compliment me and are often really apathetic and ignore me. the conversation often consist of me asking questions in an attempt to get them talking, and then they reply with "no". example - Me: "you been up to much lately :) you seem nice" Her: "no".

sometimes i like talking to women online because it means i can stay in my house and get on with shit. I have had added women before on kik, they asked for a picture, seen it and then blocked me. the fuck?. I'm not worried if girls in real life are bull shitting. i just dont get the behaviour of girls online. its like they turn into complete bitch mode. Also i have never send a dick pick in my life unless the girl asked.
>>
There's a good chance that you just take bad pictures. Plenty of attractive people do this.
>>
Online dating is ego boosting for attentionwhores. Don't take it seriously.
>>
>>16924516
maybe, but i have had some girls say i am really good looking from seeing my pics.
>>
>>16924500
Oh no you're attractive and women like you! Gosh how terrible! I feel so bad for you, OP. Man... I wish I could help you out with such a serious problem.

Fuck off.
>>
>>16924524
yeah, does seem like women get tons of messages on there but some seem to take it reality serious with profiles stating they are looking for the one
>>
>>16924516
>There's a good chance that you just take bad pictures. Plenty of attractive people do this.

lol probably this.

Met my girlfriend online. I remember I once asked her what she would change on my page.

"Your pictures. They're terrible. You're attractive as heck, but you've only got like one good one. I'd use something like this one" (pulls out her phone to show me a random picture she took of me laying in bed one day)*.

And I actually thought my pictures were ok lol. But I guess I could see what she was talking about.
>>
You need to keep in mind that women receive a lot of attention online and therefore they proportionally have much less attention to give. It is a natural development and you shouldn't take it personally. There are various reasons why women take initiative less often and this discrepancy is magnified tenfold on the internet.
>>
>>16924539
i remember i was speaking to a girl through a site once and we ended up speaking on Skype with the cam on and she was like "you look different". might be bad pics but i have about 5 different pics and i look ripped on one pic. i seem to have gotten less attention since i put the ripped picture up
>>
>>16924553
>i seem to have gotten less attention since i put the ripped picture up

Probably makes you look like a retarded dude bro douche.

>might be bad pics but i have about 5 different pics

So did I lol. Which is why I was kind of surprised when she said that.
>>
>>16924613
i was thinking it might make look like a douche. probably will take down.
>>
>>16924500
I'm in the exact same boat, anon. It's not even the shittiest boat to be in. You're good looking just have one of those faces that can photograph weird. OR you're priorising different things in your photos. My advice is have a couple of female friends pick out photos for you. Say its for Tinder or some normalfag shit.
>>
>>16924500

As quite probably the most attractive man in a city of over 1.5 million inhabitants let me clarify a few points.

I have to wear a thick beard to go out in public because I've been spat at, have had total strangers scream insults and the vast majority of men act intimidatingly towards me.

No one ever said I was handsome and good looking. The truth is just so obvious that it would be trivial to state it.

There comes a point when even women no longer look at you as an handsome man but as a rival and start to hate you and envy you.

Women don't care about looks. As long as your aren't ugly enough to have her ashamed to have you meet her friends, you will be ok.

Women are used to being the center of attention and they use their looks to facilitate their lives. If their boyfriend steals the show, she will start to resent him.

Women are attracted to handsome men on a basic subconscious level but they attach far more importance to social status and money.

Basically.

Being an attractive woman = easy life.
Being an handsome man = tough life
>>
>>16924682
Pics like that are for fucking girls on Tinder.
>>
>>16924819
never heard this before but it makes sense. some of my friends are really good looking, better looking than me and they often get complimented by girls. guys are often fine with me, but I'm normally nice to people. in fact, I'm the guy that people tell their problems too with out even knowing me. a few guys have called me gay before and said i look like a fag but it very rarely happens.
>>
Women are animals, they aren't meant to have control. Tinder and the likes give them full control of who gets to fuck them, that's not how nature intended - you're actually a more real man than those chadbros that depend on tinder to get laid.

They can see your gait, microexpressions, mannerisms, body language, intonations, voice depth and vocal inflections. They then relate in their minds (usually subconsciously) these -isms to that of a dominant male, ergo you're attractive because you're dominant - not because you're good looking. None of these things translate over into tinder, which gives women all the power in selecting their "mate". However, one can "look" dominant, which can lead girls to believe they ARE dominant - and that's not always the case.
>>
>>16924868
thanks for the advice. i will keep this in mind. i dont try pulling women often in real life but i have never been unsuccessful when i try. i normally ask them to dance and they are all over me.
>>
>>16924819
God it's tough being Sauron isn't it?
>>
>>16924500
>women in real life often compliment me
>online they never compliment me
Then it sounds like you should mainly pursue women in real life, rather than online.
>>
>>16924500

post your dating profile pic.

how many of these people in real life actually pursue you btw? have you tested their theory?

its one thing for someone to say 'you could get anyone in the bar' but how often do you try? and of course, how often do you succeed?
>>
>>16924968

Sorry I don't understand your millennial ironic humor.
>>
Yeah I've had that same crap. You can get anyone you like, you must be beating them off with a shitty stick.
In real life I'm a bit of a munter and most people were just humouring me or trying not to hurt my feelings.
>>
>>16925207
wrong answer, he should of course be using photoshop to make things so absurd that no one would take it seriously. Or he could use the magic of photoshop to get more dates. Just an fyi.
>>
>>16924500

Girls want to talk to you in real life but they don't want to on the internet.

So just try and meet girls IRL then you absolute tool.
>>
>>16924500
the way you talk/how you come across online is probably creepy/weird and turns girls off
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.