[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend suffers from depression, so either the depression
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: giphy.gif (214 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
214 KB, 500x373
My girlfriend suffers from depression, so either the depression or her medication saps her sex drive. We've been dating for a little over a year and lately the amount of sex we've had has sunk down to once in a handful of months.

The thing is that aside from the lack of sex, we both make each other very happy. I really don't want to leave her just because she doesn't put out, but at the same time I feel kinda silly jerking off when I've got someone just a phonecall away.

I'm not sure how to ask for more sex without guilting her, and I really don't think I have it in me to ask her if I can get action on the side, even though I know someone who'd be willing to be that person on the regular.
>>
Dump her. She's just going to drag you down. She'll need to solve her own problems before she can be in an adult relationship.
>>
>>16924403
Sex doesn't make a relationship, if that's all you think it is maybe you're the one that can't have an adult relationship
>>
>>16924402
Talk to here about it and tell her it's starting to become a serious problem for you.
>>
>>16924407
>Sex doesn't make a relationship
Are you capable of reading? Or are you illiterate? My post said NOTHING about sex.
>>
>>16924407
>>16924423
lol, what a glorious way for whiteknighting to backfire on you.

stay with her, hopefully she wastes your life and removes the competition for some deserving youngster.
>>
>>16924402

Tell her to stop taking meds, they don't help her, they make her an addict.

She will not change for you, she doesn't want to change. You can't make her feel better. I tried, I failed, she didn't even acknowledge my efforts.
You are going to leave her sonner or later, so do it now, don't waste you time.

About sex, take her ( don't rape her, just be more assertive) or just go out and get some action on the side. But that is not really nice and you better break up before you do that.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but she will never change. She thinks about herself, she doesn't care about you.
Have some courage and leave her.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.