[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /adv/ Found out today that my ex has had two abortions since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Sup /adv/
Found out today that my ex has had two abortions since being with me (not mine BTW), no idea why but I feel shitty about it, the news actually knocked me sick. I'm I fucked in the head for thinking so? Should I start taking to her again to help her if she's going through a rough patch in life, I thought I hated her and was glad that is never see her again but this news has opened my eyes for some reason...
>>
>>16924340
Are you a part of her life? Should you be? That's her business, and I'd actually be more inclined to NOT get involved with her if she's had TWO ABORTIONS since you were with her.

What could you possibly get out of someone who's done that twice? Leave her be and find someone worth your time, if she wanted you to talk to I'm sure she'd talk to you.
>>
If you want to, go ahead. A little compassion never hurts in life.

Just don't do it if you think you'll get sucked back in.

You're broken up for a reason.
>>
>ex had two abortions since being with me
>(not mine BTW)

So she cheated on you twice while you were together? And you want to start talking to her again? Holy shit, stop being a cuck.
>>
>>16924347
I already have a girlfriend now, which I don't know if it would be a good idea of she found it or not. And I honestly feel sorry for her, she was happy when I was in her life as well as with her boyfriend after me. Now she has apparently gone for an abusive asain and a druggy which is why I have some empathy for her.

Also learnt about male genes being left inside former lovers which promotes different qualities of a persons to be in one child, I know there would be fuck all of me in it but it's daunting that even a tiny little fraction of myself could have been that life that was destroyed. (Not anti abortion BTW)
>>
>>16924365
After being with me, not cheated on
>>
>>16924377
Then it's none of your business. Move on with your life.
>>
>>16924376
>Also learnt about male genes being left inside former lovers which promotes different qualities of a persons to be in one child, I know there would be fuck all of me in it but it's daunting that even a tiny little fraction of myself could have been that life that was destroyed. (Not anti abortion BTW)

I like how this went from literally medieval science/knowledge (like how leeches cure all diseases and diseases were caused by ghosts and bad spirits), to the laughing stock of all geneticists, to correlated to some obscure findings from some publication about fruit flies

And how that became extrapolated to scientific fact for humans.

Ohhh /r9k/ you impress me with how fucking backwards retarded you are some times.
>>
>>16924400
Really not a robot m80
I just read it somewhere, if you could post your source disproving it then it would put my mind at ease a bit
>>
>>16924420

I don't have to disprove it. Pick up a 9th grade Biology book. That's my proof.

Go look up the Wikipedia. Like I said, all of the "evidence" is shit about fruit flies, or other random shit that is not even proven (as in repeated, acknowledged, and taken as scientific fact) to be true in fruit flies, let alone in humans.

You can't disprove something that's not proven.
>>
>>16924441
Did A-level Biology so I do know about genetics. Looking at this article http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=253673

Showing some correlation but mainly when a full fetus has formed
>>
It's so weird to me that abortions are perceived this way.. maybe something else is making you feel sorry for her, not the abortions?

When I had an abortion, it was a very simple choice. Like going to the doctor for a vaccination. To me, it was a medical procedure I had to have done, nothing more. I didn't have any feelings about it really. I think it's portrayed as this horrid, dramatic thing but it just wasn't for me and for many women.
>>
>>16924461

You realized you've linked me forum thread from a banned poster, that's cropping quotes to support his conclusion and citing Wikipedia articles and inconclusive studies that essentially say, "we don't know", on the website of a guy who published a book called, "New Age conspiracism".

Yup....
>>
>>16924498
I didn't read that far into it and yes after looking at other articles on telegony it has put my mind at ease on that side of the discussion. Still feel sorry for the girl going from relationships with trust to sleazy one night stands with drug users resulting in dumpster babies
>>
>>16924340
kek i tried to reply but i got this
>>
>>16924551

Then like I said, tell your girlfriend that, reach out to her, do what you want. She was a (presumably) significant part of your life at one point. However distant, that was, you shared a bond and she's a part of your history. It's only natural to be concerned in that case.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.