[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you tell your boyfriend that you have saggy tits after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
How do you tell your boyfriend that you have saggy tits after they've made a saggy tits joke and laughed really hard about it.
>>
>>16924219

show him. if he reacts negatively, then its probs not gonna work out.

he likely wont care. i laugh at fat people for being fat, but i love my fat mom.
>>
>>16924255
Are you in a relationship with your fat mom?
>>
>>16924323

no. but i can still hate fat people but love my mom, or my friend.

you act as if people only ever date 10/10s and to be anything else means you'l lget dumped. i doubt your saggy tits are your biggest issue.

show him and find out.
>>
>>16924219
do you believe your bf doesn't know you have saggy tits?

have they recently become or gotten more saggy?

did he just encounter them in a particularly saggy situation?

have you never made a joke about anything that could apply to him?
>>
I never hear anyone complain about tits being saggy. It's easy to joke about something, even when isn't a big problem. You really should not be worried about this.
>>
>>16924219
How about you post them here so we can tell you how bad they are or if you're worrying over nothing
>>
>>16924464
He hasn't seen them out of a bra.
>>
>>16924219
He probably won't think of your tits as saggy. You're his girlfriend, not whatever ugly old grandma he was likely thinking of when he made his saggy tits joke.
>>
>>16924520
Look, if your tits are truly saggy, a bra can't hide it. I think you're just self conscious about them. The same way I think my boobs are too small, but nobody else does.
>>
>>16924600
Lol bras hide sag very well.
>>
>>16924620
he'll likely be fine with them since they're not the reason he's dating you. Most guys are more than happy to have a girlfriend, he'll scarce notice it unless you bring it up constantly
>>
>>16924219
if hes never seen your tits then hes not really your boyfriend and breaking up will not mean much anyways
>>
>>16924219

1. People overestimate their flaws, especially women. Your tits may not be that saggy in the first place. You may only think they are compared to perkier ones.

2. Even if you're a true sag queen, you're not obligated to "tell him." You have nothing to feel guilty about.

3. Wait until he sees your tits, at least. It's going to happen eventually if he's a keeper. If he is truly disgusted by your chest enough to break up with you, then he isn't a keeper.

4. I'm a woman, but the general consensus I've heard from guys is that "tits are tits." They're not as picky as they seem.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.