[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last night my boyfriend and I tried to have sex. We were both
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: Help Wanted.png (58 KB, 900x672) Image search: [Google]
Help Wanted.png
58 KB, 900x672
Last night my boyfriend and I tried to have sex. We were both up for it, but he kept missing my vagina, and after five to six attempts he was really flustered and embarrassed, so I suggested he just go masturbate instead. He got really upset and has been sulking and refusing to talk to me today.

What did I do wrong? How can I get him to cheer up?
>>
>>16924158
Why the fuck didn't you take his dick and stick it in you?
>>
>>16924158
where did you go wrong?

you didn't put your hand on his penis and manuver it into your vagina

this is a fucking troll, get the fuck outta here
>>
>>16924161
He was insistent that he do it himself.
>>
File: IMG_2877.png (387 KB, 450x472) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2877.png
387 KB, 450x472
Put his penis inside you?
>>
>>16924158
>We were both up for it, but he kept missing my vagina, and after five to six attempts he was really flustered and embarrassed, so I suggested he just go masturbate instead.

>What did I do wrong? How can I get him to cheer up?

You probably meant it as:

Honey, don't worry about it. I know you're super horny and it's hurting, so just relax, relieve some pressure, and we'll try again later.

He probably took it as:

You suck. You can't even put your dick in me. Go take care of yourself you useless twat.
>>
>>16924164
Then dump him and get a boyfriend who isn't a sulky manchild.
>>
>>16924162
I tried to help but he kept refusing and wanted to do it himself.
>>
>>16924158
How the fuck do you miss? Like Holy shit. It's a giant wet hole between your legs it's not fucking complicated. Your boyfriend is either mentally retarded or has a micropenis... Or both.
>>
>>16924177
>It's a giant wet hole
Maybe if the only women you're having sex with a prostitutes it is.
>>
>>16924177
I don't know either. The first time he got it closer to my urethra than anything else, then the next few times he managed to hit the sides, and the last attempt he went too low and it went up against my ass.
>>
Was he drunk or high? Was he anxious, stressed or distracted? Could he see properly? Is it the first time you had sex?
>>
>>16924201
>Was he drunk or high?
No
>Was he anxious, stressed or distracted?
No, not at first
>Could he see properly?
Yes
>Is it the first time you had sex?
No, this has happened before
>>
>>16924191
Sounds like he has erectile dysfunction and had gone soft or failed to have erection all together.
>>
>>16924216
No, it was definitely hard.
>>
>>16924216
probably this
wouldn't worry OP I've sometimes lost a boner mid fuck, can't explain why, happens sometimes.
>>
>>16924230
PIED is increasingly common phenomenon among people in their twenties or thirties.
Freaked me out when I first had sex.
>>
Just to make things clear: you did have successful intercourse with this person before, is this right? The problem is that your boyfriend is sporadically suffering from coordination problems that you cannot explain. Can you see a pattern when this happen? Does your boyfriend have any history of previous drug use? Did he suffer a stroke or brain trauma?
>>
>>16924349
We've tried a few times, but only succeeded with intercourse once. The other times something similar to this happened.

There doesn't seem to be a pattern. He doesn't use drugs. He hasn't had a stroke or brain damage.
>>
Maybe next time he needs to look where he's sticking the damn thing.
>>
File: 1457832643531.jpg (159 KB, 450x1247) Image search: [Google]
1457832643531.jpg
159 KB, 450x1247
>>16924158
Look, at some point you have to grab that shit and shove it in there. Trying to play darts with a dick is just bad strategy.

You should both be ashamed.
>>
>>16924363
>We've tried a few times, but only succeeded with intercourse once.
So basically your partner needs more experience and instead of being patient and understanding you sighed and gasped for five minutes and told him to go fuck himself?
>>
>>16924391
Like I said, I offered to help, but he wasn't having any of it. I couldn't wait around all night, I had work today.
>>
>>16924401
The first post says that he missed your vagina five or six times. This is a short measure of time. This post says that you couldn't wait all night. This is a drastically long measures of time. More information is required. How long did you support your boyfriend?
>>
>>16924427
For about ten minutes.
>>
>>16924462
So probably two minutes. It just felt like 10 minutes to you.
>>
>>16924462
Alright. To return to the questions you ask in the OP:
>What did I do wrong?
Your boyfriend needed you to be patient and understanding. You were neither of these things.
>How can I get him to cheer up?
Apologize and try to behave like a mature human being in the future.
>>
Op i have been through this. You need to help him a little bit with the insertion. Also make sure there is no stress and he is not nervous. Focus on foreplay aswell
>>
>>16924381
thiss, my gf does that almost all the time, why even bother playing darts?
>>
He's too stupid to look down and use his hands??
I'm confused.
>>
>>16925013
Maybe it was in the dark?
idk I'm confused too
>>
File: received_1982149712010669.jpg (28 KB, 552x514) Image search: [Google]
received_1982149712010669.jpg
28 KB, 552x514
Why not just fucking ride him OP?
>>
>>16924158
The exact, perfect, WRONG thing to say.

Might as well have said, "You don't know how to please me asshole, fuck off and go jerk your noob dick."

Say sorry and get your hands dirty next time.
>>
Hahahhahaahah. You must be autistic as fuck: "go masturbate"?????

omg kill me that's so terrible.
>>
You told him to get off and knock one out instead?
No wonder he's got fucking issues OP, I'd be surprised if he can get it up again after that.

I reckon you need big Jim Slade.
>>
>>16925169
Agreed. I think most younger couples always try missionary first, and while I believe it is fairly easy, by trying something like cowgirl, it will definitely make it easier on him. Since I'm assuming he's a virgin, there is a lot of pressure on him, such as keeping an erection while thrusting. Riding him would be a much easier first time on him. Also, never say go masturbate. That's a huge insult even if you didn't mean it as such.
>>
>>16925214
I dont feel anything during cowgirl. If I don't move myself I go limp.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.