[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do once suicidal thoughts has become the white noise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
What do you do once suicidal thoughts has become the white noise and ambiance of your thoughts?
It's become independent of my life and future.
>>
I suggest that you seek professional help.
>>
thereapy. if your therapist suggests that you simply 'accept' the things that make you sad, get a new one. look for one who pushes you to face your fears, and change the things you dont like
>>
vaporwave my man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfto-jwFnlg
>>
>>16924132
>>16924137
I can't afford it.
In high-school I visited the school psychologist, but I had so few sessions and it barely helped. The only thing she did that actually helped was introducing me to cognitive psychology.
>>
>>16924207

>i cant afford it

get on insurance that can

>BUT I CANT AFFORD THAT

then dedicate the next six months to finding a way to make the money to do it. research discount psychiatric help. create a gofund me. do anything to get that therapy.
>>
>>16924226
I need to save up money to go to college.
I'm this weird blend of wanting to die every single day but I still aspire and able to preach positive philosophy.
>>
>>16924251

>i need to save up for college

that money wont matter if you fucking kill yourself. so either invest in therapy so you dont die and could make it to college a little later

or stop whining. cuz the way it sounds is you know you wont kill yourself seeing as you have all these plans you cant afford to invest 'not killing yourself' over.
>>
>>16924269
I got a bag filled with painkillers, a notebook, a pencil, and a bottle of water.
I know it's a shitty way to die but It's all I have access to.

Why does it matter if I die anyways, I won't be able to regret anything afterwards.

The closest therapist is 1½ hours away and takes so much each session that I would be financially ruined. She specializes in stress and not suicidal things, so I can't even use it.
>>
>>16924290

>getting therapy would be hard

then kill yourself. you arent willing to do what it takes to take care of yourself.

you cant claim you are saving up for college AND that you are going to kill yourself before you even get there. thats not how life (or rather, death) works. so pick one?

if you ARE saving up for college, you dont plan to kill yourself. if you ARE going to kill yourself, fuck college, invest that money in therapy.
>>
>>16924318
You seem to assume that suicidal thoughts are rational
Why the fuck do you think I'm pathetically asking for help on this site
>>
>>16924327

no, i just assumed YOU were rational.

but you're not. so stop whining.
>>
>>16924328
You sure are helpful
>>
>>16924334

im sorry, what i meant to say was,

up, down, left, right, hold A and press start at the same time. you should here a little 'ding' like you just got a ring. then a level select menu will appear.
>>
>>16924334

are you retarded? he gave you advice? seriously just cuz you say 'HURR DURR I DONT FEEL LIKE DOIN THAT STUFF' doesn't mean it wasnt good.

sorry that magic beans dont exist.
>>
>>16924378
Literally all he told me was "stop whining"
Oh gee wiz, that sure worked, especially going all sarcastic afterwards.
>>
>>16924398

no, i told you to go to therapy. i told you that therapy is more important than college if you are actually suicidal.

if you arent actually suicidal, and just sad, then deal with your problems and stop whining about suicide.
>>
>>16924398

we said to get therapy mate. not our fault you refuse to put forth effort.

again, magic beans dont exist.
>>
>>16924404
I'm so glad you know more about my level of suicidal thoughts than I do myself.
I said why, as much as it sucks, that I can't go to a therapist.
>>
>>16924398
Find a different one
>>
>>16924416
If a therapist isn't an option, you'll just have to tough it out.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.