[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Traveling together
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1339843926064.jpg (39 KB, 200x196) Image search: [Google]
1339843926064.jpg
39 KB, 200x196
Ok, anons, this feels like the most retarded question, but then again I am retarded

Does anyone know any example ever, of a guy and a girl going traveling together, for over a week, to somewhat warm potentially-with-beaches-relaxing places, only as friends? Or would anyone suggest such a plan with absolutely no romantic/sexual interest? Like "oh yea it would be fun! and sometimes you really get to know someone when traveling"

What if the aim is for this to happen in 6 months?

>I wish one of you could slap me over TCP/IP so I could get on with my life
>inb4 retard

Or at least just tell me that they'll flake before that happens so I don't have to deal with all this fucking drama
>>
the chances of hooking up are crazy high

i'm pretty sure even if its girl and guy and guy is gay there is above 50% chance they will at least make out

if the aim is for this to happen in 6 months... what the fuck who plans anything that far advance that sounds so nebulous
>>
File: fuckthis.gif (2 MB, 350x322) Image search: [Google]
fuckthis.gif
2 MB, 350x322
>>16924077
well yea, that's....I don't even
I don't even anything about her; she's the flakiest person I've yet to meet but she does plan stuff quite ahead
>then flakes
even so

Then again like a week ago she was saying yea let's buy the plane tickets and shit so how are you gonna flake out on a ~300 dollar ticket, while knowing that the other person is also investing about twice that amount

well ok, thanks for confirming that I can safely fuck my life up for another six months because I can't get anyone else it seems

literally like the 8th thread about this girl

god knows there'll be more

I so just want to settle the fuck down already and not have to deal with this crap ever again
>>
In order to get the story straight: Your partner wants to go on a vacation with a friend and they are both sexually active and sexually compatible?
>>
>>16924113
no

a girl has asked me if I'd want to go with her on a vacation together

the discussion literally started with her randomly saying
>we should go traveling [together/somewhere, I don't remember]
>I'm like yea sure!
>where do you wanna go?
>start discussing various places
>yea sure let's go to Cancun and Mexico City
>bla bla vacation days planning etc job responsibilities let's go in something like 5-6 months

I just want to understand what her intent was, even if her intent has faded or w/e
>>
I had plans to do this with [ ] friend. Fuck this

Why?

Yes! I (secretly) hoped he wanted a relationship in asking me
>>
File: lief.png (14 KB, 201x213) Image search: [Google]
lief.png
14 KB, 201x213
>>16924139
but so what happened anon ? why did the plans fall through?
>>
>>16924151
Timing, and it's a long story

Incredible chemistry, unbelievable

I'm devastated, as in my mind, we're still there
>>
File: 1333052161537.png (57 KB, 150x200) Image search: [Google]
1333052161537.png
57 KB, 150x200
>>16924311
anoa I...
I know what it feels like
I'm in your place

share the story if you want, I'm traveling alone for work and in the mood for feels
>>
>>16924070
I had somethins similar happen to me about 6 months ago. It was only for 2 nights and 3 days,but damn thing were turning out to a point where I was still too naive to think that nothing would happen. I mean,two person of the opposite gender in one room together,sharing one bed and nothing will happen? Sure thing,bud.

I kinda regretted it later on when I found out she used me for someone else.
>>
>>16924362
well, even if she'll flake on me, at least I know that at some point she did have these intentions
>she wouldn't ever admit to it

and don't have regrets anon, at least you had some fun, right?
>>
>>16924332
I want to, although it's a special place that belongs to us. The story is a lifelong one

A love story
>>
>>16924412
Sure it was fun,but my V-Card is still intact. Huge pressure because no rubber and refusing was a good thing in hindsight. Sure there would've been other ways to have fun without putting it in,but I was too concentrated to make her feel good because I was limp as balloon without the air inside. For some weird reason holding hands afterwards made me as hard as a rock at every given moment.

Ehm so yeah,your girl's intention should be there. Don't be afraid to bring a rubber so you don't have to worry about that shit like I did. It could be either a good or a bad experience. But either way,it's experience. And I promise,you will learn from it.

>>16924454
That sounds nice.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.