[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women worthless? I wanted to marry the girl I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 90MZTer.jpg (531 KB, 1400x1414) Image search: [Google]
90MZTer.jpg
531 KB, 1400x1414
Why are women worthless? I wanted to marry the girl I'm dating but she cheated on me. How do I move on?
>>
>>16923701
Focus on life.
Women aren't life.
Sex isn't life.
>>
>>16923701
>that op post

you know traps come with more drama and mental issues than regular women, right?
>>
>>16923701

go gay.

>BUT ANON THATS DEGENERATE AND/OR ANOTHER REASON

then just dont date.
>>
Time and/or counseling and/or soul searching

Work on yourself and you'll care a lot less about others validating you
>>
>>16923701
literally go outside
>>
>>16923701
>Why are women worthless?
I see no reason to believe that they are.

>I wanted to marry the girl I'm dating but she cheated on me.
I'm sorry to hear that. Still no reason to believe that women are worthless.

>How do I move on?
Time and distance, just like with any relationship that ends. The big trick is that you must not cling. Now is the time to get rid of mementos you can bear to part with, and put what you can't bear to part with somwplace safe but out of sight. Once your environment is a place where it is possible to think about things that are not her, the healing process can begin.
>>
File: 1457995906473.jpg (356 KB, 892x1146) Image search: [Google]
1457995906473.jpg
356 KB, 892x1146
they cannot think outside of their own interests. they have no empathy. even for a few seconds.

rather than understand, should one of them read this post, the first thing they will do is to begin forming counterarguments usually centering on belittling the person whom they're responding to(in this case me)
>>
>>16924375
Well that's nothing but generalization
>>
>>16924375
>Guy posts exactly what women will do when they read something like what he posted
>Woman posts exactly what he said they will post
And you wonder why we only value you for that hole between your legs :)
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.