[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a girl smiles at you on the bus, or she notices you, or she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1453320359506.jpg (246 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1453320359506.jpg
246 KB, 1920x1080
If a girl smiles at you on the bus, or she notices you, or she goes out of her way to look at you or she does anything at all to show interest in you, what are you supposed to do? How do I deal with this?
Is it just a "notice her and smile back" back and forth exchange? Do you just pretend she doesn't even exist?

I'm insecure as fuck as evidenced by this desperate post. It's not like I have the stuff to go at her all like "hey babe, how yer dewin"
>>
I had this problem a few weeks ago with this girl I would see everyday.

I just kept being autistic and did nothing and within a week the attraction feelings went away.
>>
Make words with your mouth. Go sit next to her. Reciprocate the affection.

Trust me. If you can just blank your worries out for 5 seconds and force your body to go do that, one of three things will happen
1) They'll have been flirting with you and be delighted you're flirting back, and it will be great and giggly and fun
2) They won't have been flirting with you but your confidence in approaching them will at least net you a friend, if not cause them to start flirting
3) They won't have been even looking at you and will be confused as to what is happening. Should this be the case, #2 is still a strong possibility, but worst case you simply excuse yourself and go back to your seat.
>>
It's really not complicated; just smile back.
Talk to her if you feel like it but you don't have to.
>>
>>16923418
Not OP, but asked myself the same question recently and thought that the best thing to do is walk up and simply talk to her. But the autistic fucker I am I can't imagine how to start the conversation
>>
Bumpin'
I want this answered
p-please
>>
>>16925818
make it playful, you smile back she smiles back, then you wink and maybe she laughs and then maybe you blow her a kiss and she giggles and then...and this step is mondo important! you gesture for her to sit next to you and that is how you seal the deal padre
>>
>>16926798
Lol do not do this. Cheezy and creepy
>>
File: witcher.png (889 KB, 638x832) Image search: [Google]
witcher.png
889 KB, 638x832
>>16923409
I take it you don't know her at all.
Also that you are not good looking enough to pull off anything too aggressive.

You must show her that you are interested in getting to know her. Give her a courteous smile, greet her if she is within your vicinity.

Hope that it might lead to a conversation, if she response favorable to your greeting, ask her what class is she going to, that kind of things. Just assume you guys have been friends for a few months, that will work.
>>
do you want something to happen? or do you want to just play smile/eye contact tag.

if you want something to happen, just get up after it happens, and sit down next to her, and tell her your name. tell her you think she's cute, and ask if she'd like to stop at the next stop and get a coffee. if she says no, she's in a hurry, say "another time then, why dont you give me your number and we can reschedule" take your phone out, and hand it to her. immediately text her something remotely applicable to the situation, and tell her that you just texted her. proceed to have small talk by asking where she is going, and then talking about that.
>>
OP here. I think I'm average looking but I'm not plain I think. I'm tall, not fat, have long hair on top with shaved sides that uually becomes a knot. Have a full beard and moustache but it's not long, jusy trimmed a little. I dress well but when I see cute girls is when I go home from work in the afternoon as most girls leave classes and whatnot.
I'm extremely self-conscious about my hygiene to the point where I wash my teeth/chew gum 5 times a day or go to the bathroom just to smell myself.
Because of this thing I obsess over, I literally can't approach any girl (especially after work) out of crippling fear of smelling of sweat or whatever.
I think this is the main obstacle that goes in my way of approaching anyone, especially on the bus.
>>
smile back, smile another day and look if she wwill smile back (there was maybe some guy behind you) and then set next to her if she is alone (probably is because she is waiting for you)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.