[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pls help me. i just botched the biggest exam of my life and feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1448979646080.jpg (33 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
1448979646080.jpg
33 KB, 400x343
pls help me. i just botched the biggest exam of my life and feel like killing myself
>>
>>16923171
its ok anon if it werent for people like you failing others wouldnt get to succeed
>>
>>16923175
>>
Help you what? There isn't a lot you can do.
>>
>>16923184
help me find a way to cope
>>
Nothing you can do about it now. Move on and do better in the future.
>>
Can you not re-take the course?
>>
Eh, fuck it. There's nothing you can do about it right this instant.

You can take the course again next semester, probably. My school let students take a course up to three times.

If you can't, well, find a different program. Something in an adjacent field, maybe, or something completely different that you've never given yourself the chance to try.

If this means the end of schooling for you, ok. You got this. You can work a while and go back to school. Maybe a different school, maybe the same one. But when you work out what's going on now, you'll know how to fix it the next time.

Don't sweat it too much. Loads of people have fucked up academically. I have. And I'll admit to having wanted to and tried to kill myself. (Didn't work... failed that like I failed my classes :p)

Anyway, this isn't the end of things. It sucks a lot, yeah. I don't deny that. But you've got other options.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.