[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i want to die
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nj0pa8h7je1u93xcqo1_540.gif (276 KB, 540x765) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nj0pa8h7je1u93xcqo1_540.gif
276 KB, 540x765
life is too fucked up
>>
>>16923141
And your question is. . . . ?
>>
>>16923257
Ah... what do I do when I'm out of weed?
>>
>>16923759

rehab
>>
>>16923762
When diabetics are out of insulin rehab isn't usually the answer because the problem isn't the insulin.
>>
>>16923875

weed isnt your medication, its your vice.

you do not die without weed.
>>
>>16923888
It's true, I don't die without weed. But the lack of weed isn't why I feel the way I feel either. There's no such thing as weed withdrawals. Weed helps me deal with my fucked up head.
>>
>>16923759
buy more weed you moron
>>
>>16923934

no, it lets you escape your fucked up head. drugs and alcohol are escapism, not dealing. weed is stopping you from dealing with the actual problem, which is what is going on in the world around you.
>>
>>16923959
idk, doc says i'm bipolar. doc says drugs are the answer. they give me benzos and SSRIs but i feel like that shit's worse.
>>
Life is shit.
So?
You can either be a broken person who complains, or you can get up and make the best of it.
I've been there. And done it.
Long story short, after waking up in the hospital from a long ass binge spree to find the few mates that didn't leave me tell me how much of a peice of shit I was for almost killing my self.
Also.
Lotta people have it worse.
Never had to wake up to the whole "maybe a suicide bomber or a rocket will turn me into paste" kinda day that some poor bastards are facing.
>>
File: nyb8ieFIBB1qa4gsro1_1280.jpg (637 KB, 1176x1920) Image search: [Google]
nyb8ieFIBB1qa4gsro1_1280.jpg
637 KB, 1176x1920
e m b r a c e

t h e

h e a l i n g

p o w e r

o f

v a p o r w a v e

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZv9oLiMQtM
>>
>>16924048
>bipolar

what you are is a spoiled little white kid. or a minority but then again all minorities are trash.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.