[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm about to chat with some girl I haven't seen in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: chuck says.jpg (30 KB, 565x335) Image search: [Google]
chuck says.jpg
30 KB, 565x335
I'm about to chat with some girl I haven't seen in weeks. We are not close friends, just barely friends, but from the little I know her she's really cool. She had an argument with some friends of ours recently. That's gonna be the most obvious conversation topic. Should I avoid talking about that even if it's very relevant? (unless she brings it up)
>>
>>16922960
ask her if shes on her period
>>
>>16922960
You could try to avoid it. Say you'd rather not get involved, for fear of creating a gap between you and her or you and the mutual friend. Or rather than "for fear of[…]", go for "out of respect to the two of you".

That's if she does bring it up. She might not do it, so just act naturally.
>>
It's kind of hard to think of something else to talk about though, just asking how have you been sort of implies I'm asking because I haven't seen her because of the argument. We are all part of a charity group that meets periodically to which she hasn't come lately for this reason.
If I avoid the subject it will be clear I'm avoiding it, but that's okay as long as I have something else to talk about before I ask her if she wants to go somewhere with me and hang out.
I want to chat with her since I can't meet her irl otherwise.
Another question: assuming I get to ask her to hang out with me, is this disrespectful to my other friends?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.