[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I send an email asking for an extension on an assessment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Imwideawake.jpg (34 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
Imwideawake.jpg
34 KB, 325x325
How do I send an email asking for an extension on an assessment piece due tomorrow? It fucking sucks dick and I feel like a little bitch for it, but I missed out on pretty much all of the lessons because I was at student services/counselling, my counsellor sent her an email to my teacher about it as well. I'm just fucking autistic and I don't know how to write an email without completely full out begging.
>>
>>16922812
threaten suicide they have to say yes
>>
>>16922812
take what you have currently and open up a new copy of it, google how to corrupt a word document/google doc/whatever word processor you're using and do that, turn in the corrupted file tomorrow, finish your copy, when teach gets to grading yours OH NOES CORRUPTED! good thing you happen to have a copy. bonus points: send in the corrupted file and procrastinate until your teacher tells you your files fucked and then tell her you don't have another copy, hope she gives you a few additional days.
>>
>>16922825
Probably shouldn't write about suicide in an email, should I try to see her tomorrow morning? The school counsellor knows about me being rip so she might have mentioned it.

>>16922829
They're experimental art pieces, good idea though
>>
>>16922831
>experimental art pieces

I have no experience in this but I know of many great artists and authors that would get fucked up and crank out great work at ridiculous speed. I'd pound a pot of coffee and give it a shot, caffeine is one helluva drug.
>>
Well, why didn't you do it?

>10/10 album, made me reply
>>
>>16922812

Dear Professor A
You will have heard from Counsellor B that I have been under her care for the past several weeks.

What she may not have made clear, out of respect for my privacy, is that the problems she helped me through completely blocked my ability to keep up with my studies for a while.

Thanks to her help, I'm feeling much better and ready to work, but I am behind schedule. It would help enormously if I could get a three-day extension on the assignment due tomorrow.

Would that be possible?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.