[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about girls who had some scars on their body
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 300x241) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 300x241
What do you think about girls who had some scars on their body due to some big surgeries when they were a kid?
I'm not even talking about self-harm.
I got two through two big surgeries when i was a kid and one from an accident. Really makes me insecure about it. I always feeling embarrassed by the looks of people when they saw it.
So,do men even care about it? I've never actually asked this question to all the guys I've dated. So I just tried to be cool with it but deep down I want to know the thought of men about this kind of thing.
>>
>>16922741
Depends, are you dating a child or a man?
>>
>>16922741
Personally, if you're attractive? Awesome. Just my thing though. Not sure about others.
>>
>>16922756
A man I guess? He the same age as me. >>16922758
This is the point. I even think about if they seemed like they're cool with it,i still never know whether they thought about they deserved to have someone else better than me.
>>
>>16922741
It really depends where they (the scars) are located at. If they are on your face, that could be a potential problem. Anywhere else though? I wouldn't personally mind. And if you have a decent body they could even be kind of hot.
>>
>>16922762
Does he smile at you and make you feel wanted?
Then yes hes cool with it. No one is perfect.
>>
>>16922778
It's all located on my legs and knee. I have a pretty decent body i guess. A skinny type girl.
>>16922783
What if he's good at faking? Or cover it? This is what I'm afraid of. I never know what they're thinking deep down.
>>
>>16922762
The point of man vs child is that scars are clearly not something you had control over.

A man sees you as a woman--a whole. You are your personality, your soul, your body, etc--a package.

A child sees a scar and freaks out.
>>
>>16922789
You have self esteem issues. Stop asking about what significant others think and go get yourself some professional help please.
Lack of confidence is UNSEXY. Please realise this. This kills the relationship.
>>
>>16922790
Ah i see. Never thought of it. >>16922791
I doubt it. But you're right it kills the relationship. I can tell you I'm pretty confident with myself but when it comes to dating or get in a relationship with somebody I'm just freak out about what they're really thinking about it. I don't know it's a thing
>>
>>16922741
even scars on the face are sexy as long as you are qt and confident. so don't worry.
>>
For a lesser reason, I ised to never show my legs. I am clumsy and often am bruised, banged up. But then I realised no one else really have a fuck. So now, I wear whatever the fuck I want, and if someone sees my bruised legs or whatever, then, well, whatever. Scars, marks, they all say you lived.

I find my husband's scars signs of life. He lived through intense pain to have those marks. I am grateful he has them and is alive.
>>
I don't care at all.
>>
>>16922741
If he's willing to date you then he's okay with it, we men tend to look for the whole package so a scar there or rush here doesn't matter if you've other qualities to make up for them. We men have literally no control over what we find attractive and while it may sound silly some men actually prefer damaged goods and women with small imperfections.

Small imperfections can actually make you stand out from the crowd and bring more attention towards rest of your qualities in the process.
It can also make you easier to approach as a lot of good men are actually intimidated by people who seem they for some reason think are way out of their league.
>>
>>16922789
Guys do not care about scars. But like >>16922791 said you have self esteem issues. If you're worried about what a guy you're dating thinks about the scars just ask him.
>>
>>16922741
I have massive scarring all over from the far more embarassing issue.
I never had ANY problem at all finding guys to date, been together with my love for 5 years now.

I mostly hide it in public of course. But a lot of guys actually seem to 'like' it, as a fetish I suppose or because it makes them curious. But avoid those desu.
>>
>>16922791

Not OP.

I find this statement to be belittling and unnecessary. You can't just force someone to fake self confidence because you think it's sexy. That's fucked, dude. She doesn't need professional help because she feels embarrassment about extensive scarring. That's probably the most natural response to something like that one could have.

Stop projecting, bro!
>>
File: FEATURE-WABISABI.jpg (63 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
FEATURE-WABISABI.jpg
63 KB, 700x700
Wabi sabi OP. I personally don't care about scars, it's what makes you, you.

Not to hijack the thread but what about the reverse, what do girls think of big scars on guys? I had cystic acne on my back and it left a messy network of scars all over my shoulders, with spots here and there on my lower back and a few on the middle of my chest.

There's no way around it, it's extremely hard to be confident with this. Especially with how vain people could be and especially hearing that it came from a skin disease.

I wouldn't mind but I can understand how everyone else would.
>>
>>16922741
you are on easy mode of course men will still want to date you.
>>
>>16923081
Scars on men are sexy. Like i have nothing against those scars on men,but for women i think it's a bit different because women tend to want everything in a perfect way and frequently jealous about them being not as much beauty as other women.
>>
my GF has pretty noticeable scars due to being born with a cleft palette.

I cannot care less about the scars.
I care about her as a whole.
>>
>>16922741
it personally wouldn't bother me. i can't speak for all guys though.
>>
>>16922741
>So,do men even care about it?
>all the guys I've dated.

theyre probably more put off by your stupidity senpai
>>
>>16922741
My ex had scars on her body from surgery when she was little. It didn't bother me. Then again they were mostly hidden. I thought it gave her some character...however loaded that sounds.

Where are your scars? Could you post a pic?
>>
>>16922741
>So,do men even care about it?
If they see you at the beach, probably, as it's the first thing they see about you even before knowing your name.
If you've had even the slightest a confersation before showing them, then it's just a small thing.
If they're honestly having feels for you based on all other aspects of you, they won't mind at all.

I've never actually asked this question to all the guys I've dated. So I just tried to be cool with it but deep down I want to know the thought of men about this kind of thing.
so basically an ONS might be distracted by it, but an LTR would not mind at all and even like how it's characteristic of YOU. it's just a matter of how big a thing the scars are relative to how well they know YOÜ.
>>
>>16923479
> I thought it gave her some character...however loaded that sounds

is EXACTLY what i ment with
>>16923525
>but an LTR would not mind at all and even like how it's characteristic of YOU
>>
>>16922741
I really don't care, but at the same time I kind of find it hot. A hot girl with scars would be like the perfect cronenberg film

No intention to sound like im objectifying them, like those who like girls with tattoos because of the tattoos or because they show their tattoos.

But the same way someone could say they're a huge turn off, i say i find them attractive and interesting
>>
I have a bunch of emotional scars, do girls find those sect?

They're not visible, but they're there.
>>
My fuck buddy has a deep scar on her face from a dog attack when she was little. I very rarely think about it or notice it.
>>
>>16923562
*sexy
>>
>>16922741
a year ago I tried to get closer to a girl who had severe burning scars. It was like her entire body below her face was burned, and she was even missing a finger. her face was almost perfectly intact, the burned skin only showing starting from the neck, but she didn't seem to give too much of a fuck and was really confident about herself, and so I still kind of thought she was attractive, because she was just really fun to hang out with and didn't have low self esteem because of her appearance

I often talked to her and tried to get a little closer, until she told me she has a boyfriend. I don't give a shit about your scars, but don't do that
>>
Blah blah blah you're beautiful anyways OP blah blah blah let me orbit you.
>>
>>16922741
its largely circumstantial
it depends on how you look in a total package sense. if you have nice features, nice body, compatible personality, etc, i dont think id be deterred
>>
I prefer slightly broken people and deeply distrust anyone who looks too perfect, since they're obviously hiding something. If you're cute / hot I suggest miniskirts and short jeans to show everyone your scars wherever you go, wear them with confidence.
>>
>>16923479
Twoon my knee (from surgery) and one on my calf (burn accident). I don't think people could take it easy. It's really big and visible ones.
>>
>>16922791
I totally agree. I met a woman with a huge facial scar when i was living in italy and she acted like anyone else would. Totally normal. Not insecure, not over-doing it to pretend she was overly confident. Despite the scar she was very good looking and had a great body. Bcs of her attitude it was easy to dismiss the scar all together. I think the more you think about the scars the more they will begin to rule over your life and you´ll end up with boyfriends who are insecure and who are looking for girls who feel like they are "damaged goods" (even tho that´s totally not the case), just so they have the upper hand.
>>
If you think you´ll never be able to get over this and if plastic surgery is impossible/too expensive you can always consider a tattoo.
http://emgn.com/entertainment/19-people-who-turned-their-scars-into-art-with-beautiful-tattoos/
>>
>>16924261
Wouldn't worry about it at all, girl I know has burns on her back and thighs and I still find her attractive
>>
>>16924793
All of this garbage ass thread for just that. Get the fuck over yourself OP and stop wasting people's time. There are literally women who have acid thrown at their faces who have more self-esteem than you. Fucking pathetic
>>
>>16924793
That doesn't look bad at all. You have a very nice set of legs.
>>
>>16924793
Whoa exploding knees.
That's rad af.

Wear pants if you feel bad but men won't care.
>>
>>16924837
I was wearing short when taking that picture to be honest. Should have think about it carefully.
>>
>>16922789
when people lie they usually cover the tip of the nose, cover their mouths and avoid eye contact.

of course you could be dating a psycho
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.