[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok so i'm trying to stop jacking off made it 2 days caved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1457997591455.png (75 KB, 243x345) Image search: [Google]
1457997591455.png
75 KB, 243x345
Ok so i'm trying to stop jacking off made it 2 days caved last night. How do do I get past the hump of having a rager in my pants 24/7. That shit makes it impossible for me to sleep. my goal at this point is a week.
>>
>>16922650
flex your thighs

if you do it right it kills your boner dead
>>
Get a life. If you are busy all day you won't be considering fap.
>>
When you can't drop an activity, the secret is to replace it with another activity. It's common for young males to masturbate when they have excess energy. Your mind/body will find it uncomfortable to stop unless you spend that energy elsewhere. Try working out. Something physically exhaustive that will make you sweat.
>>
>>16922657
I am busy im in school have a job work out regularly, its just when im winding down it becomes an issue
>>
>>16922663
Stick it in her - put it where it is supposed to go. The best time to get with girls is while you are still in school -they are just as horny (if not more) than u. It only gets harder after school.
>>
>>16922650
Go ahead and jack it. Just make sure you're only jacking it once a day and no more.
>>
>>16922650
I dont know why you wouldnt jack off man, as you get older you cant jack off as much and you'll miss it
>>
>>16922703
i feel like its affecting me socially, I'm pretty anxious as it is and busting a nut 2 to 3 times a day isnt doing me any favors
>>
>>16922715
the only thing not fapping changes is how often you think about girls

the less you fap the more time you'll spend thinking about girls

if your problem is that you weren't thinking about girls enough to make moves, then dont fap

your problem is just from your personality fapping wont fix shit
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.