[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i get over the stress of college? I get stressed over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: milky.png (8 KB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
milky.png
8 KB, 250x247
How do i get over the stress of college? I get stressed over papers to the point i end up with a mad scramble to finish them and just want to cry the whole night over them, instead of actually writing them.
Then i get stressed over my gpa, which makes it worse which makes me more stressed. Im almost done second year and i'm not sure if I can take more.
>>
>>16922503
You don't?

You either develop a really strict work ethic or fail so many courses that you eventually drop out.

Either way, life is shit and I can't wait for the sweet release of death.
>>
>>16922503
Discipline yourself to work earlier

Problem solved
>>
>>16922503
Sometimes college is just not for you.
>>
someday you'll be done with humanities requirements and you'll be able to focus on your STEM classes because surely you didn't make a mistake when you chose a major.
>>
>>16922620
Econ and poli sci.
I do more math than most stem kiddies and econ is competitive. Fight me stem fag.
>>16922522
Well ive been trying to figure that one out for years.
>>16922562
Erm. Im not gonna flunk out or anything mate. Just not get into a reputable grad school, and such. I honestly don't have any particular reasons to be so damn stressed about it just am
>>16922520
Well im not gonna fail out. Buy my mental health cant handle this. Bit of catch 22 here. Ah well that sweet release will come.
>>
>>16922688
Maybe you're not going to flunk, but you wont even be able to find if not hold down a job with your stress handling abilities. Truth hurts. Fix it though not being lazy.
>>
>>16922701

>Maybe you're not going to flunk, but you wont even be able to find if not hold down a job with your stress handling abilities.
No shit, thats part of why i made the OP. Though i dream of a 9-5 where i can stop caring after 8 hours.
>Truth hurts. Fix it though not being lazy.
I don't Care about hurt. Though im not sure "not being lazy" is advice going to make me more productive even if that was the brunt of my problem.
I'd welcome habbits etc that would help with productivity as solid advice. Though i don't think laziness or cramming is really responsible for half my stress. mind you regardless of relevancy its an issue I suffer with
>>
>>16922520
Death is the way
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.