[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've created a monster. What do I do. I've been married
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 309x163) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 309x163
I've created a monster. What do I do.

I've been married for almost a year now. She had been with one guy before me that did not fulfill her sexually. She, also, was raised Catholic and is still strongly Catholic. I've been overcoming her guilt relating to sex for over four years.

I have been coaxing her out of her she'll. She never masturbated until I bought her a magic wand and used it on her, the. Transitioned into her using it in front of me, to her using it without me. She had never orgasmed before me, and now she'll piss all over my face while I eat her out (squirt, piss, same shit). I've also been prodding her to be a sexual being and explore what she likes. Since we got married she has really come out of her shell.

She likes slave and master play. We have spent hundreds of dollars on ropes and whips and flogs and toys. I don't enjoy any of this shit, but I do it for her because she does. Now she has been wanting to fuck where we get caught, and it's continuing to progress to be more and more brazen. I am not into this either. At first it was exciting to go in the bathroom and fuck when we went out to dinner, but now it's going to the beach and her spooning against me and fucking with people around. She is wearing short skirts with no panties.

Again, I'm not into this shit, and she is continuing to be extreme.

How the fuck do I slow her down--without killing her sexual progress? I want her to have the sex life she wants, and I don't want her to feel insecure, and I've put a whole lot of effort into that, but peeing in my face is one thing, her wanting us to get caught fucking is totally different.

Do I even stop her? Or do I just continue on with it? Thoughts?
>>
>>16922495
Just talk it out. Since you have been able to do all this already I'm sure you'll find a way to communicate she obviously is comfortable enough with you.
Just tell her like it is, you're not into that and you're too afraid and it just kills your buzz, you are different people and that's how sexuality works. Find a compromise if need be, like... no beaches, yes bathrooms.
Good speed
>>
I think it's important you tell her when you aren't comfortable with a sexual activity. You don't have to agree with everything. You're allowed to have an opinion. You shouldn't be having sex that is 100% aimed at pleasing her, try to aim for a 50/50 deal. It's alright to indulge in her favorite bed acts and then ask that she indulges in yours. If you prefer sex of a more tame variety, tell her. She can't know what you want unless you speak up and address the matter seriously.
>>
>>16922495
Divorce her. And send her to me
>>
>>16922509

Yeah, I mean, this is what I'm leaning to also, but the fear she will take it wrong or badly and regress sexually is strong. Strong. But, maybe I can put limits without it being seen as a negative, bathrooms yes beach no. Seems like that could work. Thanks for the thought.

>>16922510

Sex pleases me and pleasing her pleases me. She goes out of her way for me also, like blowing me for fourty minutes while I watch basketball. She isn't doing that for her. My sex likes are vanilla and really just boil down to getting blowjobs and plowing her cunt.

Again, same fears. I don't want her to regress back into a shell.

But yeah, like the other guy said, maybe placing some safety limits is a good idea.

>>16922515

Dude.
>>
She is living the sex life she wants, you are just not enjoying it.
>>
Stick it in her pooper to assert dominance before you tell her
>>
>>16922495
seen it countless times. either you play along now or she'll get the dick elsewhere. she's a bitch in perpetual heat so keep an eye on her
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.