[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys I need some advice, I did a bad thing and snooped a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1446868816811.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446868816811.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
Hey guys I need some advice, I did a bad thing and snooped a little through my girlfriend of 3 years phone, she had fallen asleep and it went off with a facebook message, I saw it and got curious but didnt open that specific message, instead I went to a conversation with one of her guy friends that she sees once or twice a week with her other girl friends, they are all somewhat close and chummy and she has talked about him on occasion and has even said he's unattractive and that one of her other friends is always with him instead of her own boyfriend and my girlfriend has said to me that she "doesnt see the appeal" so I never had a reason to worry.

However when I quickly skimmed over her messages they seemed a little off to me, she had a work gathering a few days back and had sent this guy a message while she was there and had a few drinks saying something along the lines of "i love ya <3" it seemed like a friendly gesture but I found it strange that she messaged him that out of the blue whilst under the influence, it was the first message in the chain. It followed with him just laughing and she responded saying "aww no love for me?" he then responded with a kiss emoticon and she finalized it all with a smile face.

That was it... It doesnt sound like much, but it hurt to read that, I have never gone snooping like this before and pretty disappointed with what I found. I don't know what to make of it, or whether to even bring it up, I believe it meant nothing but it was still hurtful to read as it reminded me of our earlier days of messaging. I feel she just wanted some validation or "friend love" but it still worried me somewhat and I cant seem to get it off my mind.

Should I bring it up? Or just drop it, it's such an awkward situation.
>>
Drop it. Girls are girls. Manipulative and flirty.
>>
Tbh OP seems like he's just her pet guy friend.
Think she just likes having a guy friend who she can act with like he is a girl friend. Seen it b4
>>
>>16922445
>>16922455

You dont know how much this means to read, i've been thinking about this all day but don't really have anyone to talk to about it.

I guess what I felt hurt me the most is that she could have message me instead of one of her friends who happens to be a dude, not really the things she said to him. I mean if she had sent me a similar thing i would have just thought she was in a loving mood and letting everyone in her life know but it seemed specific.
>>
>>16922468
That's just your insecurity talking. Don't try to own her, she has her social life as well.
>>
I just wanted to say that I used the OP picture as my deskop for the last few months. It's a nice picture.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.