[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i stop hating women and having an automatic disdain and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 7
File: 1458022314735.jpg (32 KB, 699x638) Image search: [Google]
1458022314735.jpg
32 KB, 699x638
How do i stop hating women and having an automatic disdain and a guard against them?

Things like is she a slut, i bet shes had more than 4 sex partners, shes manipulative and selfish and so on just pop up in my head when i think about getting close to a girl.

Am i wrong in thinking this, i dont feel wrong. What can i do to change this
>>
spend time with real women instead of reading about how terrible they are on 4chan
like seriously, most women arent the raving psycho cunts 4chan, /b/ and /r9k/ make them out to be
some certainly are, but those are fairly easily identifiable
>>
You don't because in today's entitled feministic society you are right in most cases. Just keep a business like relationship with them and keep your distance. If you are attracted to a girls personality and see that she's a genuinely good person, only then should you trust them somewhat.
>>
>>16922440
>spend time with real women instead

what are real women?
>>
>>16922443
pretty much this, I've yet to meet such a woman in my life (bonus tho I don't live in America so might have it easy mode).
Americans seem to bitch about them the most.
You can even find them online if you want. If you play multiplayer games try finding a guild/clan with mature players (25+). Usually a lot of normal every day women. You can't see each other so looks can't get into the way of getting to know each other as people.
Whatever /b/ and /r9k/ say, women are actually just people, shocker.
>>
>>16922440
>>16922440
all these fucking threads with disdain for women. nigga this has been going on for thousands of years, sexually frustrated males have built this fucking world. every great invention, idea, sports athlete, business magnate etc came from a frustration with women. start focusing on money and girls will find you
>>
>>16922460
How old are you?
>>
>>16922483
28, why?
>>
>>16922484
Idk

how you mentioned age and mature made me wonder.

What country do you live in?

At your age you havaent met one woman who was good enough?
>>
File: WhyDoesGod.jpg (107 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
WhyDoesGod.jpg
107 KB, 450x338
>>16922484
> more than 4 sex partners
I'm sorry, is this a meme? What's wrong with that?
>>
>>16922491
Live in Croatia.
And yes I have plenty, how did you gather I didn't?
I meant I haven't met one woman who was bad like 4chan describes.
Ah now I see, I should have written it better. I apologize
>>
>>16922496
wat?
>>
>>16922496
>more than 4 sex partners
>I'm sorry, is this a meme? What's wrong with that?

girls who have a lot of sex partners ARE EXTREMELY unappealing to me.

they make bad gfs and partners, and thinking about them being a slut makes me feel discomforted on a deep level. thats why i wouldnt want a girl who has a high sex count
>>
>>16922513
that's fine, there are women out there who think the same of men.
I for one couldn't trust him, I'd always wonder somewhere in the back of my head if he misses the "wild life" and will he cheat on me if we hit a bump.
>>
>>16922518

I get what you mean, for me its more about thinking of her indulging in sex and being used as a fuck toy thats a real turn off. Even if there was a 100% guarantee tat she wouldnt cheat id still find her over sexualness discomforting
>>
>>16922528
Even if those 4 partners were in long term, committed relationships?
>>
>>16922530
depends on the age

im guessing youre a girl and a slut btw
>>
>>16922531
I'm not either of those things, but if you're in your 20s 4 LTR partners is not at all unreasonable for a man or woman.
>>
>>16922440
>Things like is she a slut, i bet shes had more than 4 sex partners, shes manipulative and selfish and so on just pop up in my head when i think about getting close to a girl.

You can't blame the world for your problems and failures.
Either hate yourself for being the whiny faggot that you are, or hate the individual for doing or saying the shit he or she does.

Women are people too, just like men they're are or at least should be allowed to have active sex lives if they so please. These idiotic fucking religious values and slut-shaming just make people entitled jealous little fucks who are just looking to blame and condemn others for having something they can't have or not condoning to some fucking rules they've made up by themselves. Same can be said from men as well.

But the harsh unavoidable truth about life is that there are all sorts of people out there, you just need to find the ones that you want in your life and do your best to avoid and ignore the ones who you don't.
Gender really has nothing to do with this.
>>
>>16922540
how old are you

how many bfs have you had

how many sex partners
>>
>>16922542
I'm a 26 year old woman, 2 bfs, 2 sex partners, the last of which I married and had a kid with.

Why does it matter?
>>
>>16922460
>>16922443

Fucking retards.

Maybe 4chan and the rest of the internet has so many "girls are evil" stories because they made the mistake of treating them like normal human beings like you suggest OP does. The odds are low that he actually bumps into a crazy bitch like this, but certainly not so nonexistent that OP should just associate with girls with reckless abandon.
>>
>>16922548

Someone's a slut.
>>
>>16922541
>You can't blame the world for your problems and failures.

No but i can blame society. Also blaming has nothing to do with what i said. Where did i mention anything about blaming? You must be a woman to think like this

>Either hate yourself for being the whiny faggot that you are, or hate the individual for doing or saying the shit he or she does.

No i hate the culture that raises girls to be such entitled shits like yourself

>Women are people too
Questionable.

> just like men they're are or at least should be allowed to have active sex lives if they so please

Theyre not like men though. Men cant get sex anytime they want. So a girl who shows restraint and control is more attractive.

>These idiotic fucking religious values and slut-shaming

Im not religous, and youre anti slut shaming me. Trying to force me to not have my opinion likes and desires.

> entitled jealous little fucks who
I am jealous. Women have it easier. I wish it were more equal but its not.

>are just looking to blame and condemn others for having

Or its just my preference.

> they've made up by themselves

Its natural to not like sluts.

> you just need to find the ones that you want in your life a

Yet you dont want me to campaign for girls to be more like the ones i like? (not used up sluts)

>Gender really has nothing to do with this.
lie.
>>
>>16922552
Well meme'd, Jack.
>>
>>16922550
>Maybe 4chan and the rest of the internet has so many "girls are evil" stories because they made the mistake of treating them like normal human beings like you suggest OP does.
Not the guy you're replying to, but it's probably because most 4chan posters are fedoracore retards like yourself.
>>
>>16922548
so you had 2 fuckbuddies?

Thats pretty gross.

It doesnt matter, im just giving you my opinion on it.

Also youre married so congrats on being a happy normal person. Nothing i say applies to you and i wouldnt expect you to have any grasp on my view
>>
Why would anyone ever want to find out how many sex partners a woman has had? When offered the information I always reject the knowledge by literally saying "I don not want to know".

Seriously, there are things you are better off not knowing.
>>
>>16922557

I know you like living in a fantasy world where all women are wonderful, but when people are sharing their entire life stories regarding their very believable interactions with women who have done them dirty, the whole "hurr durr fedora" retort falls flat.
>>
>>16922443
this basically.

All the pua/seduction/lifestyle community stuff is toxic. I would say that about 1% of people it would be useful to - if you are already awkard around girls, then I wouldn't go to these guys for advice.

Caring about how much sex she has had just screams that you are insecure about yourself. That alone is unattractive.

Currently I'm just aiming to make a lot of female friends and not go for sex. I don't want to think of females just as people to have sex with, but also cool friends to hang around.

Whatever you do, change it soon - the longer you think a certain way, the harder it will be to change it.
>>
>>16922569
Not the same anon but nobody implied that all women are worderful, the only implication here is that most women are not evil psychopaths. Some are, just not all of them.
>>
>>16922554
>You must be a woman to think like this
I am actually reasonably extroverted man in his late twenties and in a stable relationship.
Blaming society is no different from blaming the world, you either adapt or you don't.

I simply despise people who blame others for their own shortcomings, I treat women the same as I treat my bro's which basically means I don't put them on a pedestal or let myself become their manservant.

>>16922554
>Theyre not like men though. Men cant get sex anytime they want. So a girl who shows restraint and control is more attractive.
You're so oblivious about women and sex that it hurts.

Men can get as much sex as women, you just need to look for the correct kind of women in correct places and be prepared to lower your standards to rock bottom, there are all sorts of swingers, milfs, nymphos out there that are just craving for our dick.
However most men and women tend not to be on to that short of thing which is why most men and women wont just fuck everybody they meet on the street or bars.

I've actually met several single women in their mid twenties who've yet to be close to men let alone in a relationship with one. Most of them are fairly introverted and shy and such they tend to stay within their small social circles. It's pretty sad really when you consider how many guys are like that as well but simply too oblivious and afraid to ask these sort of girls out especially since they move in groups.
>>
I've had sex with 20+ women.

I stopped caring about long term relationships after I had sex with a married woman in her husbands bed

All women will cheat at some point.
>>
>>16922656
You think you have it all figured out, but really you're just as lost, if not more so, than all of these guys who you're calling clueless.

Only difference is you have no clue about the bigger picture, whereas that's all they pay attention to. But you do understand the smaller picture, and that's what allows you the success of your interaction, and what stymies these men.

But the bigger picture is more important than the smaller picture. You are at best a short-sighted hedonist who has for all intents and purposes sold his soul.
>>
>>16922963
>You think you have it all figured out, but really you're just as lost, if not more so, than all of these guys who you're calling clueless.
>Only difference is you have no clue about the bigger picture, whereas that's all they pay attention to. But you do understand the smaller picture, and that's what allows you the success of your interaction, and what stymies these men.
>But the bigger picture is more important than the smaller picture. You are at best a short-sighted hedonist who has for all intents and purposes sold his soul.

Human interactions and behavior are not something you can just figure it out, considering this I probably have way broader picture about this than you do.
As what MBTI refers to as "The Debater (ENTP)" I actually take great interest in psychology and social anthropology because it makes it easier for me to make friends, deal with different kinds of people and get the results and information I want.

I am successful in my interaction because I am not afraid of people, I am not afraid to step out my comfort zone and I am not afraid of failure because I consider it as opportunity to actually experiment and learn from my mistakes.
I've angered, hurt and manipulated many people during my life with my direct and sometimes very obsessive personality, but I've learned a lot how to read people and deal with different kinds of people.
>>
>>16923079
Nothing you said really had any relevance to the point I made.

That was that you can freely interact with people, more so than these guys in this thread, because you care not for the consequences, or more generally, the effect, of your actions.

You don't see it from the top down. It doesn't even occur to you that the way in which you interact with others, the beliefs you have which enable your type of interaction, are incredibly erosive to society on a long term scale.

These guys, on the other hand, have that prudence engrained into them, most likely by growing up in a higher context society in a higher (or relatively lower) socioeconomic bracket (n.b. you can grow up in a high socioeconomic bracket but still also in a state of low context).

I agree completely that one must take on full responsibility for himself, but the only reason you yourself have come to this conclusion is because you've sacrificed something else, so it is ultimately of no value, your knowledge. What you sacrifice is the knowledge of the difference between men and women. So in that way, of course women would simply be 'people too'. 'Just one of the guys'. That's the lowest common denominator. That's in the opposite direction of profundity. And for that reason it takes an enormous toll on society, that people with beliefs like your own exist.
>>
File: disillusionedcat.jpg (31 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
disillusionedcat.jpg
31 KB, 403x403
>>16923101
Not him, but you sure got all of society perfectly figured out and know what's good for it and what's not.
Pull your head out of your ass please
>>
>>16923115
I in that post made no pretensions to that effect. I'm simply speaking in terms relative to him specifically. I don't need to know it all to know that he's wrong.

Pull your head out of your ass please

>don't even need the reaction image only a person with aspergers would find suitable to make my point
>>
>>16922443
Honestly this is wrong and right. It all depends on where you are in the world and what you're doing.

If you're at university then the chicks you reap about on 4chan and Tumblr drops are very very real.
>>
>What can i do to change this

Stop browsing /r9k/.
>>
>>16922440
i have the same problem. Honestly, i have never met a guy who doesn't have fucked up problems with his gf. All the women from my past relationships had something mentally wrong with them. People often say "you are attracting the wrong girl, there are nice ones" well, i haven't met any decent females yet.
>>
File: computercat2.jpg (16 KB, 329x500) Image search: [Google]
computercat2.jpg
16 KB, 329x500
>>16923128
Literally the only thing you said in >>16923101
Is that the guys behaviour (aka viewing women as normal people ) is bad for society, without any evidence or source to prove it, which implies you figured it out yourself.
Also have another reaction image friend
>>
>>16923164
>aka viewing women as normal people
'Normal people' does not refer to 'normal people' in the sense you are using it. It refers to 'normal people' specifically with reference to normal males. My point is simply that women are not men.

>without any evidence or source to prove it
Evidence is an insult to common sense.
>>
>>16923187
Ok I get where you're coming from, however I don't see how that could destabilise society. For me it looks more like it's helping men to be more relaxed around women
>>
it's ok, op

I hate men

I have a boyfriend, and love him, but deep down in my heart I can't shake the feeling that men aren't really capable of love and he will leave me the second a hotter women is interested in him

It breaks his heart and I try my best not to feel that way

OP, you have to get past that toxic thinking. Spend time with real girls, make friends, even if you have some feelings for them, ignore those and stay friends

Stop browsing /b/ and /r9k/
>>
File: samuel-l-jackson.jpg (472 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
samuel-l-jackson.jpg
472 KB, 1000x1333
>>16922531
> im guessing youre a girl and a slut btw
slut shaming thread
/ sage
>>
>>16923219
Well I just don't believe men relaxing is going to solve anything.

That puts women on a pedestal. Like think about it for a moment, men relaxing to be around and interact with women? It strikes me as a failure of an understanding of women's position relative to men.

I'd say the problem isn't how you act around women but rather how you view them.
>>
>>16923101
>That was that you can freely interact with people, more so than these guys in this thread, because you care not for the consequences, or more generally, the effect, of your actions.

What the hell are you even talking about, you're simply assuming things and just making things up.
Of course I care for the consequences and effects of actions and that's one of the reasons why I am so interested in the subject so that I know how to deal with them.
Being well respected member of your social circle (and preferably beyond it) with tons of friends and connections will get me far further than being a dick who only thinks of himself.

>I agree completely that one must take on full responsibility for himself, but the only reason you yourself have come to this conclusion is because you've sacrificed something else, so it is ultimately of no value, your knowledge. What you sacrifice is the knowledge of the difference between men and women. So in that way, of course women would simply be 'people too'. 'Just one of the guys'. That's the lowest common denominator. That's in the opposite direction of profundity. And for that reason it takes an enormous toll on society, that people with beliefs like your own exist.

Now who has the small picture?

You're focusing too much on the differences between men and women possibly falling for all sorts of stupid misconceptions, stereotypes and the like, when for me men and women are just different sorts of people with different physical, mental and behavioral attributes. For example one of the common stereotypes is that men are driven by logic and women are driven by emotion, however I've met so many guys who are driven by emotion and quite a few women who are very logic driven and rational that it's forced me to broaden my view in many ways.
>>
>>16923264
>however I've met so many guys who are driven by emotion and quite a few women who are very logic driven and rational that it's forced me to broaden my view in many ways.
But why? It's obviously just cases of exception to the rule. Illusions. It doesn't have any meaning. That shouldn't broaden your view at all. That it does reveals how narrow minded you were in the first place.

When you meet a woman who's for instance 'very logic driven' you shouldn't see that as an instance which overturns a previously held rule, but rather as basically just a flaw in your own perception which does not enable you to see through this apparent exceptional case.
>>
>>16923242
I perceive it more as the opposite of putting them on a pedestal, I mean when you are relaxed around someone you normally see them on the same level as yourself, don't you?
Also what do you define as a natural way of behaving around women?
>>
>>16922440
>hating women and having an automatic disdain and a guard against them?
>Things like is she a slut
The only people who think like this are people who hate themselves and are painfully insecure. As soon as you fix yourself, your view on women will change.
>>
>wanting to not hate 3DPD
>>
>>16923527
It's the fact that you'd need to relax in the first place. The verbal action of relaxation is somewhere in the mix there. It shouldn't be. You shouldn't have to undergo the process of relaxation in any sense in order to interact with women.

If it doesn't come completely naturally it's because of your mistaken view of women and it's doomed to failure from the beginning.
>>
You be chad or you be a blue-pilled beta, those are your only two options.
>>
>>16923557
It's true that guys who think like that have self-esteem issues, but that doesn't mean it's okay for women to be promiscuous.
>>
>>16923602
What is wrong with promiscuity, as long as it's harmless?

I mean if you're not dating anyone then I honestly don't see the issue.

>also, it's a double-standard if men can be promiscuous but women can't
>>
>>16923610
You can't even drive you moron

Your opinions are shit and your name is stupid
>>
>>16923610
Are women men? No. So how is that a double standard?

Promiscuity can't be harmless. Just because the harm isn't immediately apparent or obvious doesn't mean it doesn't exist perniciously.
>>
I don't know if you're 'wrong' for thinking those things. You're clearly very insecure and for some reason her having slept with other people (something you desire to do yourself) makes you feel even more so.

It is quite hypocritical to think a girl is selfish because she didn't save her virginity for you. It's also peculiar to adolescent men to think that women are somehow evil while men are comparatively wonderful.

If men are so giving and honest why don't you fuck them instead?

The only cure is going to be growing up, spending more time with women at work and school, and fucking a couple of them as well.
>>
>>16923598
You're basically saying either you're naturally relaxed around women or your head is fucked. I think that's a very narrow and ignorant approach. But I'd like to hear what your "right view " consists of, please.
>>
>>16922440
By realizing that people are retarded. Having a vagina or a penis doesn't matter.
>>
>>16923650
That's how women's minds work. You're either a natural alpha Playboy or you are a weirdo creep.
>>
>>16922566

probably the best choice .
>>
File: 1453329341102.jpg (109 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1453329341102.jpg
109 KB, 600x800
>>16923700
The fedora is strong in this one
>>
>>16923722
>say a statement
>reword statement to be more true
>get called a fedora
I love this strange new world of 2016
>>
>>16923730
>Believing that rewording ones statement somehow negates it's fedora factor
Not only are you a fedora but you're also completely retarded.
>>
>>16923700
I think you're making it too easy there champ
>>
>>16923644
I know you're being intentionally provocative but there really are people who think these things and say them in this exact manner.
>>
>>16923751
I agree anyone who says that you either have no trouble talking to women or you're mentally broken is a fedora.
>>
Seems like you need to work on your own self esteem issues first.

I´m saying this in all honesty and am not trying to be douche. Only by accepting and being happy with who you are can you accept others.
>>
What a fucking stupid tweet. If i am friends with a guy and don't like him romantically, then I'm not bothered if he's seeing someone else, greedy fuckers, get a life
>>
>>16922497
yeah that's pretty much the best place on earth in that respect. second maybe to only serbia.
my pet theory about this is that women being a slight majority due to the war( that effect can resonate for several generations) makes that they have to put some effort into getting a man.

anyways OP try getting to know them instead of confirming what you want to believe about them. just like their stereotype about all men being cheaters it's quite easy to confirm whatever view you have of them if you don't dig further and surround yourself with the wrong types.
>>
>>16924339
pssst, don't tell anyone but ehhhh not every tweet or screencap of a tweet was actually the real opinion of a real person!
>>
>>16924422
>serbia
>good

You slavs are a hoot
>>
>>16924431
Yeah..I was illustrating the point that it creates illusions about what men or women do nonetheless. It's still ideology
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.