[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like I'm always being attacked by people for me just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160229_185203.jpg (148 KB, 720x900) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160229_185203.jpg
148 KB, 720x900
I feel like I'm always being attacked by people for me just being me im alone becuase of it and im starting to contemplate suicide.
>>
>>16922238

>suicide

Go for it, why not?
>>
>>16922238
I wish everyone who ever contemplated or attempted suicide could talk to a person who succeeded in the act, and see if that actually made things better for them.
>>
>>16922246

>who succeeded in the act

We-ll they are fucking dead, unless thats the point you were trying to make?

>and see if that actually made things better for them

How do you know it didnt? How do you know they didnt end in some type of Lovecraftian paradise/world, reincarnated, became omnipresent, went to heaven or something like that?
>>
>>16922238
Don't over think it. It seems like honestly you yourself are not confident in you fully to test if people are OK with you being you. Don't waste your life your given one to life it and learn. To beat yourself up that people aren't OK with you being you. Relax if the verbalize it tell them fuck off and stop being a fag and dont judge cause everyone has a right to be the!myself.
You have a right to be you just chill don let it get to you head you're the one who needs to be confident in you like the rest of the population whose confident in being what they want. It takes time to be strong in being you op
>>
>>16922251
Not trying to step on your toes, just saying that suicide is an extreme solution to your problems. Once you do it you can't take it back. Can you really find absolutely no reason to keep living if the problem doesn't stop?
>>
>>16922238
What about you being you do they attack you for?
>>
>>16922351
What this guy said. Also, how are they attacking you?

But really, it comes down to this: no one attacks someone "just for being me". There is something specific that is bringing on these attacks. Whatever that thing may be, is it really worth dying for?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.