[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life = Shit af
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 4cahn bait.jpg (57 KB, 422x750) Image search: [Google]
4cahn bait.jpg
57 KB, 422x750
okay guys need serious backup

>GF of 5 years tells me shes pregnant with my bestfriend
>She wants to end it with me
>feelstothemax.webm
>'Bestfriend' comes over to see how things are going
>punch him square in the face, breaking his nose.
>I get kicked out of my own home

5 years pass

>I'm working at a shitty job
>I see my ex and her new boyfriend
>They walk over and say hi
>Their kid is grown up now
>kid calls me uncle
>Kick the kid as hard as I can
>Ex's hubby beats the shit out of me
>Gets fired
>Wtfiswrongwithme.kms

Im now living my life as a street cleaner, what do i do to get my shit together?

Ps. pic sorta related, looks like her
>>
Revel in the fact that you escaped a disgusting cave troll like that then become king of the street cleaning conglomerate
>>
>file name
1/10 almost believed.
Would smash tho
>>
File: guidetosucsess.jpg (708 KB, 1068x1258) Image search: [Google]
guidetosucsess.jpg
708 KB, 1068x1258
>>16922221
>kid calls me uncle
>Kick the kid as hard as I can
>Ex's hubby beats the shit out of me

kek'd

seriously though, while i'm not in the same boat i'm in a similar position where I feel I need to "restart" life. i'll tell you more, but i need to know what you're currently doing with your life/time. give me a breakdown of your daily/average schedule.
>>
>>16922222
Thanks anon, also checked for pents.
>>
>>16922232
Rn im in a shit state. Alcoholic, done some drugs, At the brink of killing myself just to ease the pain
>>
>>16922243
>give me a breakdown of your daily/average schedule
like when are you working, when do you sleep, what other responsibilities do you have?

i don't care how pitiful your life is and how painful everything is. i don't know you and i don't care to, i will offer the information you need to motivate yourself and become a more efficient and effective human being but you need to work with me and you need to understand the work you will be facing as a human being looking to better himself. you will undermine your own efforts and use any excuse you can to justify laziness, or your drug abuse, or alcoholism, or procrastination. you need to overcome all of these demons and more with sheer force of will. but we'll start small, with the details of your daily life and how you spend your time.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.