[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So at my work, I get along well with almost everyone. Everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: pixiv54948285_0.jpg (206 KB, 600x819) Image search: [Google]
pixiv54948285_0.jpg
206 KB, 600x819
So at my work, I get along well with almost everyone. Everyone is nice to me and seems to like me except for one other girl. She won't talk to me, and won't even look me in the face, and she was promoted recently. All she does is bark orders and makes back handed comments about me and tries to hint that I'm fat. I know I'm not fat, I just got big tits and a big ass.

I'm not sure if she's jealous or what, but I don't know how to deal with a superior being so petty. What should I do?
>>
>>16922204
Flaunt it. Post pics :)
>>
>>16922204
>>16922204
She's probably pretty insecure by the sounds of it.

You don't know what shes been through, so try to treat her as a friend first, if she keeps rejecting you, then youve done all you can. Don't hate her though. None of what anyone says 99% of the time is personal.
>>
>>16922601
Naw. Fuck dat bitch. Flaunt it. No empathy. No mercy. Post pics;)
>>
>>16922204

talk to hr, that's harassment.
>>
Late replies. I'm sorry

>>16922601
I've tried to be nice to her, I even complimented her and tried to joke around with her

She took my compliment and then implied I was fat

>>16922634
What am I going to tell hr? One of my supervisors is mean to me? I have no concrete evidence
>>
>>16923212
Film/record conversation...?
>>
>>16923212
Supervisor X is creating a hostile work environment by treating me without dignity. She does not makebeye contact when communicating with me and continually makes personal insults towards me.
>>
>>16923226
That seems like it'd be difficult considering I work at a really busy retail store

Not much time to prepare that
>>
>>16923232
Alright, this sounds reasonable

Next issue
Everyone loves her too
If I got her in trouble, people would be angry at me

Do I just deal with the consequences?
>>
>>16922204
Call her out next time she gives attitude.
Something like "Have I done something to offend you?" And if she inevitably says no, say; "You sometimes treat me as though I have and it's becoming innapropriate." Show no emotion and don't use any inflection in your voice, don't let her manipulate you into an argument and walk away if she continues to disrespect you.
Give her no ammunition but let her be aware you sense her nastiness and won't put up with it. How you deal with this will dictate what your relationship will be with your supervisor, you keep taking it and she'll keep dishing it out. You give her attitude back and she'll turn the tables on you and make you look like the problem.
Meet in the middle and you two may be friends in the end.
>>
>>16922204
OP actually is fat. She's one of those girls who describes herself as "curvy". It's OK, OP, you have fat boobs and a fat ass. It's OK. Just take solace that tons of men would bang you even though you're fat but your male counterpart wouldn't even get a response back due to his fatness.
>>
>>16923348
I'm 37 26 39

not fat

>>16923340
I'll try this

I'm a little nervous though, since I'd need some time alone to talk to her about that
We're never alone at my store, it's super busy
>>
>>16923365
I can lie on the Internet too. I'm a professional body builder and look like Fabio. You believe me, right?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.