[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
forgery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_1972.png (220 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1972.png
220 KB, 500x600
i was thinking about the possibility of creating a forged high school transcript to get into a really really good college (ivys, Stanford, etc)
I can't believe that this isn't a viable option/some people have done it
is anybody aware of anything like this happening or would know of somebody i could contact?
thx guys ur the best
>>
>>16922155
Do you really think top colleges are stupid enough to accept any old transcript?
>>
you're better off lying on your admissions essay
>>
>>16922155
If you're stupid enough to get bad grades in high school, you won't last a semester in an Ivy League.
>>
>>16922155
>thinking about forging high school transcript to get into ivy
>doesn't mention SAT/ACT scores, admissions essays, financial situation, references, how long ago he failed to graduate high school

the answer to your question is no, it won't work. furthermore, if you did somehow manage all of this, how the fuck do you intend to pass classes?
>>
>>16922216
>>16922226

I had terrible highschool grades (especially junior and senior year) but university has been a breeze for me while others complain about it being too hard.

I got lucky because I have parents with a certain background that opened certain doors nor available to everybody, but high school is a poor indicator of whether you're gonna succeed in university.
>>
>>16922155
If you were smart (as in wise), you would understand that the vest thing to do would to do CC for bullshit credits to save a lot of money, transfer those credits to a decent school and complete undergraduate degree of your choosing. Then, assuming you did really well in undergrad, apply and get into a top-tier school for a Master's degree.
>>
>>16922456
t. community college student
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.