[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good country to move to after the election?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 750x774) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 750x774
What's a good country to move to, for a 23 year old American?

A moderately safe one, with diversity, lots of thick women (no place infested with stick tier basic bitches please), and won't hate me just because I'm American. Also, easy to live only knowing English

Please give me serious answers, ideally I'd move the beginning of next year so I can save up some more cash, I have Paris and Sweden at the top of my list
>>
>>16921716
Germany!
>>
switzerland or australia
>>
>>16921716
>Paris
Very diverse and accepting of most people regardless of color, hard to get around/live without knowing a lot of French though oh and they hate anything ISISy and Americans

Honestly the best place to go would be somewhere in Canada or England
>>
>>16921716

There's pretty much nowhere left to go. Europe is dying, and I really doubt you speak any language other than English. You pretty much have to stick around and help us at least try to fix America. Shit's sliding downhill but it's still one of the best places to live
>>
>>16921716
>safe
>diverse

Choose one.
Not even kidding. I've been to East London and it's a scary fucking place.
>>
>>16921724
My friend keeps telling me Switzerland is probably one of the best choices, heard they're pretty accepting and have a great economy and such. Will look into that,
have family in Australia, Melbourne, but I heard they hate Americans pretty bad and the culture is just fucking weird
>>
>>16921716
Some Spanish country would be nice but as far as I know, most are pretty dangerous. Islands are good too, look into those, just make sure you do research, a LOT, wherever you decide to go.

If I could, I'd move to Japan or Shanghai in a heartbeat but Asian countries are racist as fuck so fuck me ;-;

As far as women, places like London or its sister cities have the most diversity you'll find across the world
>>
>>16921730
I love the country, but I don't even know what the fuck anymore. I'm not trying to be edgy with this post, I've always wanted to move to another country and this was essentially a final "push" for me. I would probably move back after either was out of the office.

>>16921733
You're right, no place is that safe these days, but the least risk of being beheaded by an ISIS member is what I mean
>>
Get over yourself man not one of these candidates would be bad enough to warrant leaving the country.
>>
>>16921758

I don't think you're being edgy at all, I think you're being a fucking pussy. You see things going bad for everyone around you, so you want to run off and hide in a bubble. Shit like this is the reason the idiots are winning
>>
>>16921758
Oh.
Honestly senpai don't leave. I used to feel the same way then suddenly started loving my home.

If you're dead set, UK is right up your alley. Go for a little holiday and take a look around some cities. Skip London.
>>
>>16921716
Stop being an underage edgelord and just stay?
>>
>>16921832
better to be underage than overage
>>
>>16921770
>idiots are winning

I think you mean the idiots are leaving. And there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
Go to the UK. Plenty of mudslimes. Just join them in the rape and murder of the Queen's people.
>>
File: Snapchat-4719284314530253423.jpg (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4719284314530253423.jpg
1 MB, 1080x1920
>diversity

Inb4 OP turns up dead
>>
>>16921730
>You pretty much have to stick around and help us at least try to fix America

Yeah this is some nationalistic bullshit, don't listen to this person
>>
Have fun paying American income tax in addition to your new country's taxes.
>>
don't come to aus
we have enough dick less pussies already
>>
New Zealand but not Auckland. Try wellington
>>
Why would any country give you a residence permit? You can't just go and move like that.
>>
Honestly OP, you seem a bit naive. Do you have any skills, or a college degree? A lot of countries don't want you if you can't offer any sort of skilled labor.
>>
>>16921885
Can always do with a few less monarchists lmao
>>
>>16921716
>implying you'd be allowed into a first-world country
They only want the skilled workers, not some useless fuck.
>>
You want safety, fat women, diversity, and lots of English speakers?

Hate to break it to you, but you want to live in America.

The first question is where can you actually move to. Europe and Australia have no need for unskilled 23-year-old Americans and you'd need to get a work sponsor first (and most business can't be arsed sorting you out).

Countries vary a lot in terms of the skills they are after. The UK for example is in high demand of animators at the moment: I think because the film industry has really take off at the moment.

Canada is looking for trained chefs.

Even so, they usually want people with a few year worth of experience.

So keep in mind that while Sweden has superb levels of English, no company is going to waste time and money hiring someone that has no experience and can't speak a word of Swedish.

Your main options are:

1) Studying in that new country (expensive)
2) Getting involved in some kind of teaching or exchange program (not long term)
3) Travelling around while supporting yourself with online work.
4) Volunteering at an organic farm/kibbutz/help exchange type deal.
5) Joining the foreign legion or smuggling drugs into South East Asia.

I meet plenty of Australians and South Africans that work in bars in London, so I'm not really sure how they do it. No Americans though.

I don't think Hilary Clinton is really going to make the USA an unlivable hell hole for you though. Trump isn't going to be president.
>>
>>16922745
There's literally nothing wrong with Nationalism
>>
To be honest, you'll be hard up for a country that takes immigrants if you're not very highly skilled. Nobody wants to take people with health issues, little education, financial problems, et cetera.

If you're a professional (e.g. have a master's or doctorate) you'll probably get accepted wherever. Same if you're stupid rich. But it's still a long process.
>>
>>16921716
I take it you're a distressed Bernie fag?

Immigrating isn't easy. If you're planning to move because your upset about an election be realistic, you're not actually going to move. Plus good countries don't just accept random immigrants. You'd need to go through legal systems to be allowed to work in the desired country and likely get a job offer before you set foot on their soil, meet the language requirements, and probably have good health so you aren't a burden on their system as well as be educated in some manner.
>>
>>16923277
>Plus good countries don't just accept random immigrants.
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>16921716
Come to switzerland, first beer goes on me.
My gf would be a 10/10 in your eyes
>>
>>16922810
Hillary will never be president

People would vote for Trump before they'd let a woman be president
>>
>>16921730
Switzerland is nice.

You better have a Masters degree at bare minimum and lots of other qualifications like speaking 3 or more languages.
>>
I was offered a job at an animation studio in New Zealand awhile back and regret not taking it.

I don't have a degree or anything so I should have taken it.
>>
Brazil

>americans are gods
>cheap currency
>best food in the world
>tons of chicks (south br of course)
>nazis (south too)
>>
>>16923277
not in brazil, we dont even have a fucking frontier, just get in and stay as long as you want
>>
>>16923260
not if you wish to come to brazil, we are like a mother to imigrants

>>ask the haitians, chineses, and all these south america mexicans like colombians and such
>>
>>16922773
yes you can
in Brazil :D
>>
>>16921758
we dont have ISIS in Brazil OP
>>
>wanting to move to Sweden

Jesus fucking Christ what is wrong with you people
>>
>>16923378
Yes, why would you want to move to a country with free tertiary education and half America's poverty rate?
>>
>>16923386
>high tax rates
>serious immigration problem essentially destroying the native race
>refugees killing and raping people with no consequence

Christ man you might as well walk in and just ask to be fucking destroyed
>>
Every god damn election cycle its nothing but IF BLANK WINS IM MOVING, FOR REAL THIS TIME, IM SERIOUS

Do you idiots not understand how unbelievably ineffective the president really is? Sanders wins, nothing gets done because of GOP house and senate.
Trump wins, nothing gets done because even though he's "republican", all of congress hates him.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (27 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
27 KB, 1440x1080
>>16923424
I wonder who's behind this post
>>
>>16923405
Is ok OP loves getting 'culturally enriched'
>>
>>16923424
Brazil
>>
America is thw best country. At the end of the election we still have state rights and laws which mean if you don't like all the free handouts, high taxes and high crime rate of California you can move to rural Oregon or Utah.

No other country can give you that much flexibility.
>>
>>16923424
Democrats will win back the Senate. Likely make it a 52-48 Democrat controlled, but it's possible they could get it to 57-43, if all goes perfectly. If they pull off the latter, Republicans won't win it back in 2018. The House has been gerrymandered to Hell so the GOP will retain control of it, and as long as they have it, they have no reason to become less batshit.
>>
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

German here, I'm obsessed with America. I'd give everything for a green card. America is the greatest country of all time, it's not even close.

Best culture, best cities, best food, best landscapes, all climate zones, best society, best everything.

You ungrateful fags. Do you even know how hard it is to get a green card? Fuck. Why would you move OUT of the best country. Jesus Christ.

That makes me so mad.

Swapping citizenships should be legal t b h.

TLDR: Someone pls give advice because Germany fucking blows and I really really really want to become an American.
>>
>>16924996
Yeah, Germany is pretty shit. Y'all literally elected new versions of Nazis to your government.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/german-states-vote-elections-marked-migrant-crisis-37611625
>>
>>16925018
Yeah and before that they elected the dumbfucks who caused the migrant crisis in the first place. Germany needs to get their shit together.
>>
>>16925026
>>16925018
So do you have any advice guys?

Can I just find a 6/10 qt and marry her?
>>
>>16925032
In the States or Germany?
>>
>>16921856
Well, you know what they say. Most accidents happen within 5 miles from home. Best most ingenious solution is moving 10 miles away.
>>
>>16921716
Fuck yourself op

>hurr durr bad election must leave country

Don't fuck yourself, just kill yourself.
>>
>>16925042
States obviously
>>
Denmark has been voted the happiest place to live for the second year in a row.
Go there.
>>
I'm in Japan. Most people are nice to me because I'm a white foreigner, and I'm super polite.

The politics are not good, but as a foreigner I can't really get involved anyway. Just commiserate with my liberal friends.

Note: don't move here if you are Asian.
>>
>>16925209
Yeah, Japanese hate other Asians, particularly the Chinese and Koreans. Also, if you're black, they'll think a lot of negative stereotypes about you, but they aren't being racist when they do so. They just don't have a lot of exposure. Also, though white people can have it relatively easy in Japan, there are still some nationalists and isolationists running around, but they're mostly older so fuck 'em.
>>
>>16921716
Belarus

That's were I'm going if Hillary wins.
>>
I thought about moving to Israel since I'm Jewish and could arrange to get citizenship if I so desired. But then I remembered that their politics are 100x more toxic than ours are so it doesn't matter.
>>
Go to Sweden. They have diversity and you'll fit right in with the spineless native population.
>>16923295
That's if he doesn't "conveniently" die, leaving only Hilary and some unliked Republican.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.