[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone tell me about this? (Imagen with reference) I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: masoneria.jpg (43 KB, 498x444) Image search: [Google]
masoneria.jpg
43 KB, 498x444
Can someone tell me about this? (Imagen with reference) I want to get in, I work in a medical civil association, im atheist, Im AN investigator into medicine, I feel free and i would like to meet with people like this. Im really identificated with Mason's philosophy, here is some mason who can help me please ? Know I know what I must to do with myself while im alive
>>
>>16921453
Find a lodge, there's usually a free mason symbol on the door, just about every town seems to have one. I have no idea how you go about actually joining though.
>>
I found some symbols at Oaxaca here un Mexico, un the center and in some building of goverment, but i want to chat with a mason
>>
I am not a Mason, but as I understand things, being an atheist may be a problem. They don't much care which higher power you believe in, but they do seem to insist that you believe in one.
>>
>>16921453
You have to have a faith to be a mason.

That's like rule no. 1.
>>
>im atheist

That keeps you from being a Mason.
>>
>>16921579
he could lie
>>
>>16921585

those illuminati cocksuckers will probably read through him and find out, not advisable since its dangerous.
>>
>>16921579
I knew that it is optional to believe in god or not in some lodges, im atheist but I think we, the human been are the only thing that are similar like a god
>>
>>16921453
>I'm atheist
You're disqualified based on this alone.
>>
>>16921592
Those aren't actual masonic lodges. They're offshoots that aren't connected to the larger organization and aren't recognized by the others.
>>
>>16921584
I dont know if im atheist, I mean if you ask me about god I think there isnt any difference between if god is real or not; if it is real: is kind of no paying attention, deaf, and etc and if it not real: we live in the same world and we need to do something with what we have I rather do something not to wait
>>
>>16921579
All you have to profess is a belief in a higher power, there is no official religion.
>>
>>16921597
What kind of religion or kind of god do they believe, I mean there are so many it is imposible, not with the commum no conceptual gods like christ. I rather buddist philosophy than Christian I found it well explained, clearer in logical language and peaceful ( I know budda was not a god ) but get my point, there are many gods, there have to be a commum idea minimum the idea of human iluminated in the mind of knowledge
>>
I'd recommend not attempting to being an atheist, I hear it's dangerous
>>
> im atheist
> I dont know if im atheist

Well, sheesh, make up your mind...

Look up Deism. That's good enough to get you in. Worked for Benjamin Franklin.
>>
>>16921647
That what I mean ! I believe in the infinitum knowledge that come to us we are like witness in time by life time. Sort of ... You get it anon
>>
>>16921670
It is not dangerous, its irrelevant it is better to do something, try to live 6 months of not believe in god, any conceptual god its created by humans and they are not real, it is the difference with natural gods like 'nature' 'sun' etc love humans no they believes
>>
>>16921671
Im into deism study, I will try I give my best shoot to get in thank you anon
>>
>>16921603
How do you know that ?
>>
>>16921653
>What kind of religion or kind of god do they believe
Just needs to be a belief in a higher power of any kind. Certain lodges are specifically geared toward Christianity, but as long as you're in the US you should be accepted everywhere.
>>16921693
I've done my own research but my family have been masons going back a few generations and they wanted me to get involved to. I didn't in the end, but I've had a decent amount of questions answered throughout the years.
>>
>>16921691
>Im into deism study, I will try I give my best shoot to get in thank you anon

Glad to help - good luck!
>>
File: 1424645741848.gif (2 MB, 480x370) Image search: [Google]
1424645741848.gif
2 MB, 480x370
Is this some kind of cult?
>>
>>16921751
You've never heard of the freemasons?
>>
>>16921453
>>16921572
>atheist

why would you join something a group you don't agree with?
>>
>>16921778
for all the cool mason stuff you get
>>
>>16921781
like what?
>>
>>16921796

Secret handshakes - who doesn't love secret handshakes?
>>
>>16921800
People without hands
>>
>>16921824

walked right into that one, I guess...
>>
>>16921767
I remember hearing about it in one of those films, the National Treasure, or The Davinci Code or something. I just assumed it was some ancient conspiracy illuminati nonsense, not a real thing people still do today.
>>
>>16921800
Do you have any idea how stupid you sound?

>haha i wanna join the nazi party!
>oh so you're a white supremacist?
>nah white people are scum and my wife is black
>wtf?
>i like the funny hats!!!
>>
File: MasonHandshakes.jpg (141 KB, 804x543) Image search: [Google]
MasonHandshakes.jpg
141 KB, 804x543
>>16921853
>i like the funny hats!!!

Those are Hugo Boss hats, anon - most stylish uniforms ever.

And the Masons have some righteous handshakes.
>>
>>16921850
Masons are a discret real sociaty not Secret after all
>>
>>16921971
>discret
>sociaty
>after all

Maybe you should join an underground spelling club.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>16921850
Wat. No they are a very real society with very real influence in historical and modern America. They work on and fund a ton of stuff. One example that comes to mind is the Denver airport.
>>
>>16922024

English is not his first Language, obviously, since hes from Mexico.
>>
does anybody know something relayed to mormons temple ceremonies?
>>
>>16922024
Im sorry anon my english is not good and some time the keyword I use change word
>>
>>16922056
You are right in every single word, thank you so much, for being a person with a good understanding
>>
>>16922439
Adam smith heavily based his rituals and symbols on Masonic ones having gotten involved with then (before getting kicked out) around the time he started Mormonism
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.