[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>broke up with my ex-girlfriend four months ago because I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1457964958013.gif (3 MB, 421x300) Image search: [Google]
1457964958013.gif
3 MB, 421x300
>broke up with my ex-girlfriend four months ago because I didn't see a future with her
>she's a great person but doesn't want to do anything: she isn't ambitious and is content without striving to achieve more
>started seeing this amazing woman who is honestly the woman I want to marry, even just four months in: she is everything that matches my ideal partner
>ex-girlfriend tells me she's pregnant and is going to seek child support from me unless I break up with my current gf and go back to her and marry her

Help, /adv/. The child is mine: we did testing to confirm. My current girlfriend doesn't know.
>>
>>16921048

Pay the child support. Why be blackmailed into a relationship you don't want for the rest of your life?

Pay for your freedom. If she sees you are ballsy enough she might get the abortion, though not likely if she is this crazy.
>>
Don't get back together with her, you'll be miserable and resentful of her (and rightly so) that's no environment to raise a child.

That said your current gf needs to know about this and you need to be prepared for the possibility that it could end your relationship. Maybe it won't idk what she's like, but for some it would.

BTW are you sure about that paternity test? I thought you had to wait until after the child was born...

Anyway you left her for a reason and now she's blackmailing you back into a relationship. Call her bluff then laugh when she "miscarries"
>>
File: 1430785378308.gif (1 MB, 266x268) Image search: [Google]
1430785378308.gif
1 MB, 266x268
>>16921048

>not using protection on a girl you aren't planning to marry
>>
>>16921127
>having sex with someone who can get pregnant
>>
>>16921048
if you don't wanna be a papa put it in the poo poo
>>
dont go back to the cunt
tell your current GF about it, hiding it wont do you any good
get another paternity test when the kids born, and if its really yours pay child support, which is bullshit, but dont let the cunt control your life like she clearly wants to
alternatively, hire an assassin and make your problem go away
>>
Whatever you do, don't go back to her. Pay the child support. Also tell your current girlfriend because she has a right to know.
>>
OP At least you got your shots and you're taking them.

Mine didn't work out so well. It was either let my parents fall to hell when one got sick and the recession hit, knowing they wouldn't be able to retire and become a narcissist with no conscience, or do what I did and keep it together at the sacrifice of my twenties and any social life. I pulled my weight but still got labelled basement dweller fearful of life. At risk of being sidelined permanently.

My point is, at least you were able to get out there.

>>16921098

I agree with this anon. Honesty and proactive is the way to go. If your new love is really so great as you say, she will understand. Don't let this slip away.

It's in your best interest to seek legal help now while you can still nip this in the butt. Keep your head straight, don't let your ex drag you back in. She'll do one of three things if you go back:
a) let herself go and become a cancer on you
b) get too big for her britches, leave you anyways, and keep herself nice looking just to rub it in your face when she gets a new guy--while she gets child support and alimony out of you.
c) A yo-yo relationship. Not good for either you or your kid. And not her either even if she's manipulating it. Instability stress.
>>
>>16922501
>you can still nip this in the butt
You know the idiom is 'nip it in the bud' right?
>>
>>16922519
I stand corrected on that.

Point still stands, though.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.