[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abortion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: nexium-42-ct.jpg.cf.jpg (35 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
nexium-42-ct.jpg.cf.jpg
35 KB, 400x400
Hey so I won't waste time with details but my GF is 6 weeks pregnant we just found out. We can't afford the abortion pills at the clinic but we read some places that a drug called Cytotec can be used for abortions and that Nexium contains all that you need. So does this stuff work I can't seem to find any real info on the stuff and we are desprate because we sure as hell can't take care of a kid.
>>
>>16920997
dude wtf they will give you the fucking pill for free just about anywhere

you two are probably just too fucking scared to get it and are thinking irrationally
>>
Go to a clinic you fucking idiot, it's free at most clinics.

Don't have her overdose on an off label yahoo-answers-endorsed "treatment".
>>
>>16921201
if you can then I have no idea where to go. I called planned parent good and the women's center where I live (Florida) and was told by both of them that it would cost between 600 to 500 dollars for the 5 pills that she would need for the process. I know some places do a free day after pill but we are at the 6 week mark that does no good.
>>
File: herbDevil.png (91 KB, 1120x621) Image search: [Google]
herbDevil.png
91 KB, 1120x621
>>16920997
>>
File: 1445794206031.jpg (23 KB, 480x356) Image search: [Google]
1445794206031.jpg
23 KB, 480x356
>>16921246
Been there man, they'll give her the pills do their probe tests. She'll be fucking traumatized. They'll set up a payment plan you pay it off shit gets pretty weird cause of kid that could have been, but hey better then not being able to raise the lil cock sucker correctly.
>>
>>16920997
>We can't afford the abortion pills
A BABY ISN'T CHEAPER, SIR.

If you have to borrow money, sell your car, ask your parents, etc, then do it.

Yeah, that's right, ask your or her parents. Does that thought make you uncomfortable? Well, try to imagine their faces when you've got a baby you cannot afford.

As for off label uses of substances, their are health risks to both mother and child. Babies are very expensive when they are healthy. Sickly retard babies are ultra-expensive.

You are still treating this in an immature way. You need to step up to the plate and act responsibly. I get it, you made a mistake. I understand that. What I am trying to say is: you are at an age where you should no longer be trying to sweep things under the rug and hope for the best. You need to take a more mature stance, own your actions and do what you need to do, even if it is hard. Inaction or ill-advised action will not help you now or in the long term.

If you need to get a job, do it. If you have to give up your smokes, booze, and debauchery, do it. If you need to involve family, do it. Address this (and other problems) early and head on, or your life will become very difficult.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.