[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become aesexual? I don't want to be attracted to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1402619509292.jpg (33 KB, 249x255) Image search: [Google]
1402619509292.jpg
33 KB, 249x255
How do I become aesexual?
I don't want to be attracted to women anymore, they're all sluts.
>>
>>16920967
>I don't want to be attracted to women anymore, they're all sluts.

That's dumb.
>>
Dude, I'm the same way with men. I love the dick but the guys i'm attracted to are always trouble. I have prayed to the Lord to make me a Lesbian but it doesn't work that way.
>>
I know plenty of women who aren't promiscuous. I doubt I'd want to date any who were, either.

>not that I'm dating right now anyway
>>
>>16920988

You probably have low self-esteem. You need to push past YOUR dumbfuck primal programming of alpha dudes, and find a man you can relate to.

Has to be about balance. I'm not saying to date some femme guy; but same thing, someone you can relate to.

Look back, you made horrible choices in picking men. Learn how to pick better ones.
>>
>>16920967
You can't become asexual.

Either you are attracting the wrong women or you have an unrealistic definition of "slut." Either way, it's probably your fault.
>>
>>16920988
Nigga you're just dating shit tier men. I guarantee there are plenty of guys who you've left high and dry who would be great in a relationship.
>>
>>16920967
Stop jacking off forever famslice since that's the definition of asexual.

Good luck champ, I'd just bang dudes.
>>
op stop; you're killing me
>>
>>16921014
Being asexual just means you don't like the act of having sex with another person. While some asexuals are as you describe, a lot do masturbate as a stress-reliever.

Source: Me.
>>
>>16920988

Because deep down inside, the deepest parts of your mind and subconscious that barely skirt the realms of consciousness, you are unfulfilled by the problems of modern life.

We need conflict, REAL problems mind you... to keep our mind sharp, focused, and at its peak. Modern life doesn't challenge us the way our cave dwelling ancestors were.

We hunted like we would never get another meal, we ran for our lives, we barely survived childbirth on a dirt floor, and at night we fucked passionately like there was no tomorrow because nobody was sure we were going to make another day.

This is why women literally CREATE problems for themselves like going out with shit men who will fuck them over or put them in danger because they NEED TO FEEL DANGER deep down. It drives them wild with sexual fury.
>>
I feel you OP. I used to have a gf that was everything I wished for, she's hot, smart, very kind to everyone and caring. I felt like I've won in life until I found out that she was a slut who was cucking me behind my back since forever. Man that shit was brutal, especially since she was being so nice to me and seemed to genuinely care for my well-being.
>>
>>16921033
A lot of asexuals are fucking posers who should bang women then.
>>
Little girls are so beautiful!
>>
kill yoursself m8, u will never worry about women EVER
>>
ssri and antipsychotics at high doses that help me
>>
>>16920967
Not all of them are sluts.

Yeah, I also wish I could become asexual but it just doesn't work like that.
>>
>>16921134
>assuming I'm a virgin
Kek. I have to have had sex to know that I don't like it.
>>
>>16921896
Bang men then you gaylord.
>>
>>16920967

Get depressed, then beat the meat once a day, at least.

Works like a charm.
>>
>>16920967
Cut out your dick
>>
>>16921976
>>16922293
Haha funny jokes my /b/rothers xDDD
>>
>>16920967
Stop blaming others for your own failures, the world is not the problem you are.
>>
>implying asexuality is possible in humans

Get off tumblr. Unless somehow your body produces no hormones or testosterone among many other chemicals, you can't be asexual
>>
>>16920967
Technically not asexual but you have to be at a matured state to comprehend this

First of all, I started viewing the everything objectively, a.k.a being emotionally detached from everything and being quit judgmental/introspective

Secondly, I started viewing how plain people are and how they're just an endless cycle of clones and nothing will impress me.

Thirdly, I started to quit giving a fuck about women and their pathetic seeking of clout, stopped seeking approval from friends and started focusing on work/arts/music and mainly myself without using drugs.

However, you can't fight your body and you will have sporadic moments of despair in trying to refrain from fucking anything with a hole.

Ultimately, it's good to be mature and learn to be less desperate, but you will never be asexual. It's just a mindset honestly
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.