[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I paint French girl like French girl: I'm a junior
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tylerreacts.jpg (260 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
tylerreacts.jpg
260 KB, 1000x1000
How do I paint French girl like French girl:
I'm a junior in High school (oldest in grade so same age as French senior), and I recently met this girl in a grade above me. We have been talking for a few months, but I am afraid I totally fucked up. I'm usually about as alpha as it gets (190 cm tall 64 kg in pretty much all muscle) and I have been called an 8/10 to a 9/10 by every girl I have dated. This girl isn't particularly attractive, but she is so nice and her mannerisms make me swoon. I finally worked up the courage to tell her how I felt, but it came out as the most ridiculous aspergerish thing I have ever done. She laughed it off and told me I was sweet, and didn't even friendzone me. She told me that she didn't really care about me either way and that this just divided us more. I have not felt this fucked up since I was diagnosed as a clinically depressed piece of shit so many years ago. What do I do?
>>
>>16920602
>
OP here,
/b/ trolls please don't start with that "just anhero" bullshit
>>
>>16920602
>What do I do?
Grow up and get over it. She's just not into you. Be thankful that she was upfront about it, instead of stringing you along.
>>
>>16920631
I guess you are right. This was a while ago though, and more recently she has been engaging me in conversation. I was thinking she might have changed her mind since she wants to spend more time with me. Any ideas on how to cultivate a better friendship before I make a move?
>>
>>16920641
>This was a while ago though, and more recently she has been engaging me in conversation.
Don't delude yourself into anything. Conversing, and being friendly, means absolutely nothing. Unless she actually tells you she's interested, you're wasting your time. Time won't change her interest unless you've gone through major physical and mental changes.
>>
>>16920645
I'm not deluding myself. I may be reading into it, but she has been texting me everyday for about a month. I'm just still a bit upset over what happened before.
>>
>>16920653
>I may be reading into it, but she has been texting me everyday for about a month.
Friends do that sort of thing, and I wouldn't be surprised if she just liked the attention.
>>
>>16920668
Ok. Thanks for the advice and insight. Any ideas on how to not fuck up further? Danke.
>>
>>16920602
lol.

>I'm usually about as alpha as it gets

>posts on 4chan
>can't form an coherent sentence to some girl who is deemed unattractive
>clinically depressed
>calls himself a piece of shit
>underage

lol.

No one who lurks or posts on 4chan now or will ever be alpha.
>>
>190cm 64kg
You're Auschwitz mode

Girl, 1. Think you're better than her. Feel better than her. You are superior to her.
2. Disregard what she says. Women never say what they mean.
3. Make a move or ask her out on a date. Use the word date.
4. Don't text her everyday. Constant communication kills attraction. Contact her as little as possible.
5. If she says no, move on. Never ever "need" a woman.
>>
>She told me that she didn't really care about me either way and that this just divided us more.

Holy fuck dude why would you even care when a girl said this to you

Are you a legit cuckold
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.