[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I-I'm still young r-right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1457811660420.jpg (153 KB, 565x565) Image search: [Google]
1457811660420.jpg
153 KB, 565x565
So i'm 24 right now and going to university to get my bachelor degree. There was some trouble with my drivers liscence so i'll take the bus and train for some time.

Anyway, today was the first day with public transportation. Had a short first day and was chilling at a bus station with some highschoolers.

B-but it was so different then i thought it would be. They were acting all noisy and hyper active and were talking about stuff that seemed so inappropiate for their age (some 13 year old screaming "DILDO" "DILDO").

I always thought that there was no big difference between being 24 and a teen but they seemed to be like little kids :(!

Is this how it feels to get old? Younger people seeming to be kids?

B-but im still young and have a lot of time. right? RIGHT?
>>
>>16920562
You've already lived 1/3rd of your life. ONE. FUCKING. THIRD. You're not getting any younger.
>>
pedo pls go
>>
>>16920570

my life expectancy is 120.

I don't live in africa.

I am not OP though. Maybe OP lives in africa
>>
>>16920570
>>16920577
but Reddit told be that im still young :(!

>>16920588
>>
File: L0C7lwI.jpg (34 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
L0C7lwI.jpg
34 KB, 420x294
>>
>>16920596
So its true? okay. Will cry myself to sleep now.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.