[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The fact that she'll never feel the same way about me as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1458077220943.jpg (60 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
1458077220943.jpg
60 KB, 700x500
The fact that she'll never feel the same way about me as I do about her makes me want to blow my brains out.

How do I go about accepting this and moving on, like everyone always says.
>>
u dont

she will always be there u just learn to accept it until you can control the thoughts
>>
>>16920558

I don't feel the same way about my gf as she feels about me

and it makes me feel like an ingrate little shit

just so you know that there's two sides to this fence.
>>
Quit thinking about her. If you were in a relationship all the memories will turn into corrupted thoughts. Even the perfect happy memories will some how turn into fucked up warped versions. You will think every male she ever talked to is fucking her. Yes, even that fat fuck that held the door open for her.

Stop now before its too late and these thoughts turn you into a stalker just to verify the warped thoughts aren't true. Mine got so bad I started to think my great uncle was fucking her. I wouldn't be surprised. She is a fucking slut.
>>
Bump. Need actual help pls
>>
>>16920558
imagine her taking a big greasy dump
>>
I know this seems very simple, but it will VERY quickly fix your issue; find another girl. Yep, that easy. Make female FRIENDS (yes, FRIENDS), or gay male friends and you will then have an unlimited supply of hot girls and you will never have this pathetic one-itis feeling again.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.