[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how submissive are girls in bed? I've only ever been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 8
File: 1413973255030.png (27 KB, 656x870) Image search: [Google]
1413973255030.png
27 KB, 656x870
So how submissive are girls in bed?
I've only ever been with one girl ever sexually for more than a month, and I want to know from anons with more experience how common it is to be with a girl who is very submissive in bed (at least from time to time, and enjoys it)

I'm talking like:
>I can tell her what to do and she will obey
>take her head and move it up and down on my dick while she is sucking me
>be dominant and agressive in bed, move her in the position I want and fuck her hard whether she likes it or not
>put my hand on her throat while I fuck her (no choking)
>slap her ass
>tell her she is a slut etc
>cum on her face

I mean, I just love to be able to turn a normal girl into a slut that will do what I tell her....
is what I described fairly common in relationships (as girls are more sub by nature) or rare?
>>
thanks OP now i'm wet
>>
>>16920449
I know I'm extremely submissive in bed.
>>
>>16920449

you can have my current girlfriend

I thought she was a prude before we fucked but dayum she likes to get spanked, scratched, whipped, tied down and fucked until everything's slick from sweat and pussy juice - the average session lasts about 3-4 hours and if it didn't leave a mark it didn't count.

on the other hand I fucked a slut and she was super exclusively vanilla in bed

what I want is a dominant one, or a switch even, but they're hard to find.
>>
>>16920475
what qualifies as "extreme" though ?
>>
I'm not a guy but this describes exactly what I like in bed.

I'm very submissive in bed and I enjoy all that. But in real life I'm not like that.

This has led to some very upsetting misunderstandings between me and my lovers who enjoy doing this.
>>
>>16920464
THIS.
>>
>>16920481
I'll take her off your hands, m8. I know a domme that might use you in canada, too.
>>
So… what you're saying is you want 'A Lady in the Street and a Freak in the Bed?"

lol who doesn't? But good luck with all that since you've only been with one woman for more than a month (and probably cheated on her) I doubt that 'Lady" will stay a "lady" for long.
>>
>>16920511
story time?
story time.
>>
Not a guy, but i like the whole spectrum. On one side, I like him to grab my head and push it down on his cock or fuck me like he means it. But then again i can be the assertive one and sit on his face or pin him down and ride him hard till he cums deep inside me. I also like how vulnerable he is when i fingerfuck his ass. And then there's the times where we just "make love". I really dig that too. It's the balance, op.
>>
>>16920511
how so ?
>>
File: 1412360741069.jpg (139 KB, 693x693) Image search: [Google]
1412360741069.jpg
139 KB, 693x693
>>16920532
> I also like how vulnerable he is when i fingerfuck his ass
>>
>>16920527

ah man I can't fly to canada every week, did that for a couple months and that shit's murder.

Is she willing to relocate?
>>
>>16920530
What you're describing is how the guy who is currently driving me even crazier was. It was like being mauled by some caveman lol… ahh… he was so fucking sexy but like most really sexy people he was cray cray. But still he did every single one of these things and most guys wont and that sucks for me.
Boo hoo. Now he won't even look at me.
>>
>>16920532
>sit on his face
When I'm a sub I'm REALLY a sub, but when I'm not a sub fucking this. All day erry day, it's such a reliable way to cum

The bf's only been drunk enough to let me feel the inside of his pooper one time, but it was amaaazing
>>
>>16920537
Do you fear your manlyness is in danger anon?
>>
>>16920534
Oh… maybe just unlucky I guess.
>>
>>16920538
You're not being very submissive about this.
>>
>>16920545
Not him, but the only thing i want going through my bumhole is my shit.
>>
>>16920542
You are a girl after my taste femanon. I'm also a "go hard or go home" girl. If i'm sub, i'm SUB and vice versa.

I have the big luck to have a bf that's the same. He loves it when i rub myself on his face or milk his prostata. He's godsent, really
>>
ladies
how easy is it to clean off a guy's cum from your face? i've been debating trying it, but cleaning up is half the reason i'm hesitating. it's fucking awful when cum gets in my hair, even though him letting his cum go wherever is hot. also, i don't want it getting in my eyes or up my nose :c
>>
>>16920559
It's just cum. It washes of easily. You can also take a shower after. Just close your eyes and make him shoot from above or front, not below. You should be fine.
>>
>>16920557
Ugh fuck, making me sad about being LDR. Haven't been dominated in over a month and I'm dying. I really miss having a few bruises on me

>mfw no bruised bite marks on my inner thighs
>>
>>16920555
To each their own. But you are actively and knowingly depriving yourself from some nxt lvl pleasure
>>
>>16920563
oh jesus, washing cum off in the shower fucking sucks though. i love shower sex and shower bjs but man oh man is it annoying cleaning the cum off. it gets so sticky and even after i've cleaned myself as best as i can, after i dry off i've got patches of peach fuzz that are stuck together from cum residue
>>
>>16920566
Well, we only see each other every two weeks too... Ldr sucks really bad. Gladly, i got some marks on my boobs and my neck from last weekend to remind me of him, kek
Stay strong girl!
>>
>>16920572
Wtf kind of cum does your bf have? You sure it's cum and not gum you're talking about? I usually just wipe it away with paper towels and there's
never something left on my skin...
>>
This guy left fingerprint marks on me. We fell out hard, I'd see him and he'd be looking right through me and I still had the marks he left. :(
>>
>>16920579
cleaning up is fine without water. towels or paper towels work great. but everything changes when i try to wash it off
>>
>>16920587
Soap?
I never had that problem...
>>
Depends on the person, anon. Also some people won't be honest about what they want until they are comfortable with the person or it's brought up.
I wanted to be submissive as hell with my ex, but then HE wanted to be the submissive one that I "took ahold of and fucked on top"
;_ ;
>>
>>16920551
you don't exactly exude dominance
>>
Last gf, total sub, adored dick-sucking and called me "sir" whilst we fucked dog-style but I could also eat her out for ages and have her pull on my hair and grind into my face.

current: doesn't enjoy giving or receiving oral. Which is the only downside and I think we can all respect when someone feels that way but boy-oh-boy does one miss blow-jobs.
>>
>>16920590
i can't remember every trying soap to wash it off, but i feel like that would be so stupid of me not to try that. wtf have i really never thought of that. fuck it, i'll try it next time
>>
>>16920592
You're not my sub, buddy.
>>
>>16920598
>boy-oh-boy does one miss blow-jobs
Agreed. Why did i habe to get a bf
that doesn't like bj's when i got some kind of oral fixation
>cryface.gif
>>
Umm… this thread has turned me on a LOT.
>>
>>16920603
Kek. Good luck
>>
>>16920621
Welcome to the club
>>
>>16920605
apparently nobody is :( <- this tiny sad frog face is for you
>>
>>16920598
>actually respects her even though she doesn't like to go down
where do we find guys like you
i dont even mind going down but the fact that you can respect when a girl doesn't feel comfortable with it, is actually seemingly rare
>>
>>16920620
Slowly breaking her into dirty talk though. And it's more on my level of them of like "Oh yes please fuck my tits" than the "Put me in stocks like your cum-slave" talk. Which...WHILST hot was a bit difficult to keep coming up with.

But yeah, miss that feel of stiffening in a girls mouth whilst her tongue rubs the underside of the shaft.
>>
>>16920639
Goddammit I will forever be butthurt that my boobies are too small to get fucked
>>
>>16920637
But it's not hot if they're not enjoying it. Like it the person's candour and eagerness (to please) that makes oral hot. Well, that and power-play. Like it's looking down and seeing someone just be absorbed in pleasuring you. Also I'm kinda big (although it's the internet so one WOULD say that) so it's not the easiest thing to do if she's not used to it.
>>
>>16920648
You can totally do breast stuff with smaller breasts. Just get that cock nice and wet and rub it over your nipples and look into his eyes all turned on. The one time I had a girl who was like "uh no no thanks" to tit-fucking HAD the biggest jugs. Such an injustice. On the other hand I imagine other people's fixating on them got to be a drag.
>>
>>16920637
I like it when the guy holds my head and fucks my mouth. It's strange but when that happens time stands still for me. I guess that's why I enjoy being dominated. I'm in my own head so much and I"m so self-conscious but when a guy is just using me as a sex toy I get so relaxed and I'm not thinking. It's like meditattion. Also, I'm telling you nothing feels so good as having my pussy pounded.
>>
>>16920621
>>16920629
I know, eh? *mops brow*
>>
>>16920664
This thread is actually making me feel a little weak and shaky.
>>
>>16920660
>I'm in my head so much

Thiiiiiis, this all the tiiiime.

>I like it when the guy holds my head and fucks my mouth

Also this. Few things get me so wet so quick. I also really like when he has a hand on my head while I suck his dick. Pushing my head down can be hot sometimes, grabbing my hair to do so is always welcome. But just holding my hair for me, or just a hand on my head, idk it's both hot and cute
>>
>>16920666
Well imagine being a guy and hearing from all these "sub" fem-anons who all just want their faces and tits fucked then doused in thick cum (it seems).

tl;dr rigid reading this thread
>>
File: elliot guy.png (15 KB, 881x86) Image search: [Google]
elliot guy.png
15 KB, 881x86
How old is everyone ITT? I'd like to know if you people are my peers or not
>>
I know in like a second when I meet a man if he can dominate me in bed the way I like.

I get very emotional when it happens. I get so excited I kind of lose my mind and then I do something stupid like actually going to bed with a person I dont' know just because I know they are rare.
>>
>>16920671
>>
>>16920671
older than fuck
>>
>>16920667
*fist bump* my fellow sub-femanon sister
>>
>>16920671
>>
I want this thread to last forever.
>>
>>16920673
Aww, but you don't always have to rule out a guy that doesn't seem dominant off the bat. When I met my current bf, he didn't seem like he had a dominant bone in his body. But after he realized I wasn't super fragile (even though I honestly look like it) and that I wanted him to get rough, shit got real good real quick. Ugh so many tickle fights that led to him getting dominant, always makes my knees weak when he decides to show his true strength
>>
>>16920667
>>16920666
>>16920664
>>16920621

observing this is kinda disgusting

I don't know why. probably because I imagine neckbeard equivalents trying to nosebreathe.

no offense. you may be hot, but ew.
>>
>>16920713
It's all good dude. I'm just thirsty as fuck cuz I haven't seen my boyfriend in over a month
>>
>>16920713
I mean, granted. But you don't have to vividly imagine people who repel you. It's likely more people being just excited that others are identifying with these preferences.

maybe everyone's hot. We can but dream.
>>
>>16920725

hm, i don't know. it's probably not the picture as much as the concept.

in the past I've dropped some panties, and that always kinda made me cringe. like "if a prey doesn't run, it must be sick" in a way.

maybe it's exactly that. it reminds me of that. of when you're reminded that you're out of their league, and you should do better.

I realize it's kinda mean. I am a shitty human being.

But thanks for helping me figure out why I'm repulsed!
>>
>>16920449
>How women are in bed
Every single one is different and to different degrees. Some women are extremely submissive and *need* a man telling them what to do/controlling the situation.

Some women like a man to be dominant sometimes, but in a "I want you so badly that I'm going to take you" kind of way not a "i'm going to control everything you do" kind of way.

Some women are so masculine that they're the ones doing the taking lol.

Women are like little snowflakes in bed and part of what makes a man good is being able to figure out which kind she is. Almost all *people* women or otherwise like to feel desires though. Keep that in mind.
>>
>>16920706
This is true. Men can learn. My husband wasn't like this in the begininng but he learned to fuck me good and enjoy it himself. He would even call me a little whore.
>>
>>16920713
Aww… trust me I'm cute enough.
>>
>>16920713
Uh… the fact that you think this and are not turned on tells me that

1- you have no imagination
2- you would not make me happy at all in bed or anywhere else
3- you are a faggot
>>
>Tit sucking
>Tickling torture
What does /adv/ think of these moves?
>>
How do I bring this stuff up without sounding like a psycho. I met a few very submissive girls and liked it more than I expected and would like to try more. One girl even had a rape fantasy, the struggling and everything, but I guess that one I wouldn't say right away.
>>
>>16920749
Well that sounds actually kind of rough. Sorry I didn't mean to make you feel shitty. I wrote just to deflect from myself cause I was feeling gross having pointed out how gross I was being for "enjoying" the thread the way I did. Hrm this is reading back as sarcastic but I assure you it's not.
>>
>>16920713
It's funny how many times anons like to think that the femanon who is writing looks like the last girl who agreed to fuck him. All guys like to act like they'd never fuck a fat chick but as my husband used to say, "Someone's getting all these fat chicks pregnant" (he's never dated under 8/10 once in his life).
>>
>>16920775
Rape fantasies are unremarkably common and normal in women.
>>
Anyone else feel like sharing best sub/dom experiences?

If it's just me and I'm lowering the tone I can keep my trap shut.
>>
>>16920773
They both vary hugely amongst individuals. Like everything else. In terms of tit-sucking/licking I've had some who abhorred and froze up the second you touched the nipple and others who could not get enough of it and actually preferred it to oral.
>>
>>16920449

Overwhelming majority of women are submissive in bed.

They desire masculinity, men desire femininity. It's not that complicated.
>>
>>16920773
Suckin on my boobies = yes please
I like tickle fights that lead to the guy pinning me down, but tickle torture would probably make me pee and that would make me too embarrassed

>>16920794
I don't have a single experience/night that was amazing. It's always just little moments, cuz no one time is just *heavenly music playing* as far as hotness.
One time my guy was fucking me doggystyle and he just sunk his teeth into my shoulder while going at it. Another time he left all kinds of bite marks and bruises around my inner thighs. It was amazing whenever I'd do something that made my shorts aggravate the bruises
>>
>>16920794
>Girl's ex keep texting her
>IDGAF
>She knows I don't give a fuck, so she shows me their conversations.
>literally the most pathetic shit I've ever read... thinking, "Is this really how men act?"
>Decide we're going to give him a present
>Take my belt off, tie it around her throat
>Use it the entire video
>When she doesn't suck me right, I use it to slap her
>When I want her to do something different, use it to control her
>Drag her across the floor by my belt wrapped around her throat while she hurriedly crawls to keep up
>Use it to force her up and down sucking my cock, use it to keep her face muffled in my balls while I slap my dick on her face... lots of meaty slapping sounds
>Use it to force her head to stay on my dick while she swallows my load
>Choke her out with it while I'm fucking her
>Video upon video of her on the floor, me kneeling above her, using my belt and face fucking her
>Choking and gagging while she swallows
>Make her thank me for my cum
>Tell her to send it to her ex
>She says no
>Bend her over and spank her (video still recording) with my belt until her ass is red and sore
>Tell her to send it again
>"Yes daddy."
>Tell her to say hi to her ex
>"Hi, [Ex]. I hope you liked watching my boyfriend own me."
>Send it to her ex
>he doesn't text her anymore.
>>
>>16920778
absolutely no offense done. sorry if I killed the mood. if anything, it's my fault! get back to what you were doing if you can :)
>>
Women are naturally submissive

They all want to be fucked into submission and man handled

It's just science yo
>>
>>16920847

Overwhelming majority, yes. We are mammals, look at all other male/female sexual relationships among mammals.
>>
This thread is so hot. So many freaky femanons. Muh dick
>>
>>16920786
Funniest thing is that I'm willing to be that femanons who stay on 4chan for more than 5 minutes are probably better-looking than average. It's what's so hilarious to me about all the feminist-baiting and hate. Do you guys actually think a real brass-balls Andrea Dworkinish feminist could stand this?
>>
>>16920834
Whoa. This is pretty rough.

However, I do have fantasies that my ex is watching me fuck someone. Like, as punishment. It's weird.
>>
>>16920449

A favorite for me is having her wait for me, on all fours. I might grab her tit, spank her, lick her, plunge into her...she doesn't know, and she knows it is going to be exactly what I want to do at that moment.
>>
>>16920858
>better-looking than average

Not I
As for the feminist stuff, idk if my sister's still into some dom stuff but she's straight up feminist. But it also seems like her sex life took a nosedive in fun levels as her feminism levels skyrocketed, makes me sad for her
>>
>>16920850
Yeah it's today's modern "ALL WOMEN HAVE TO BE STRONG INDEPENDENTS AND MEN ARE EVIL"

Those women just need a good dicking, and to be dominated completely

And if it's a man they're just pathetic.
>>
>>16920866
I feel very sorry for women who can't cum like this. It's a gift to have a man take you past your limits and hold you down and make you take it until the pain becomes pleasure. i dont' like to be hit or really spanked but i do like to be chocked and fucked very hard.
>>
I'm submissive toward men, and usually toward other women as well. I'm also a masochist. But lately I've been fantasizing about things like choking women with rope, or forcing men to wear panties and act as footstools. So maybe I'm a switch. I got a realdoe and am going to peg a guy for the first time soon, so we'll see how I like it in real life.

Still, in my experience in the kink scene, women tend to be submissive over dominant. You'll find an overwhelming number of subs, a few handfuls of switches, and uncommonly dommes.

For your particular fetish, the element of corruption is a popular one.
>>
>me and new gf dating for about a month
>most sub woman I've dated absolutely crazy for dick sucking and really full lips so holy shit
>downside: her room mate didn't like having anyone around
>I dont even care.
>dirty text gf all day. tells me her room mate is out of town.
> text her "I want you ready to be my cum-slut tonight"
>instant reply "Yes, sir."
> My dick is diamonds
>go to hers around 10 texting her cell that I'm outside so she can buzz me up
> go upstairs
> apartment door is open, walk in. Find her on bed on all fours covered on oil wearing nipple-clamps attached to a collar and a blind-fold
>barely managed to contain myself.
> "Is that you, sir?"
> I tell her "You tell me" as I guide her hand to my crotch which she immediately begins lapping at the front of and breathing heavily against.
>sweet merciful fucknuts
>I spend the next few hours using her basically
>she's just adoring being thrown around and pinned down.
>highlights: her on her back, legs up on my shoulders with my hands pinning her wrists and just fucking her like a jackhammer
> fucking her dog style and spanking her. Slowly at first but after a few minutes I'm absolutely pounding her cunt and spanking her shiny oily ass with bet wet slaps as my cock stretches her out.
> get to finish by pushing her on her back then mounting her face and alternating between her face and tits. She pants about how bad she wants that cum
>absolutely pound her face feeling her moans vibrate along my cock and her tongue laps thirstily at me
>cum buckets and feel her throat contract and suck me as she swallows all she can.
>still think about it occassionally
>>
>>16920862
I have the same sort of fantasy. But that's mostly cuz my last ex was bad. Bad bad, not the good kind of bad. When I get especially butthurt about it I like imagining him getting a view of my current bf pounding the shit out of me and making me scream louder than he ever could.

>>16920874
I'm all about that spanking life mang. I really wish my pain tolerance was higher though
>>
>>16920886
>still think about it occasionally
>occasionally
>OCCASIONALLY

nigger that didn't even happen to me and i'm putting that in the spank bank
>>
>>16920840

>4chan thread
>the mood
>then again THIS three
oh you didn't ruin it it's interesting hearing all the opinions/reactions.

aaaaand back to what I was doing
>>
>>16920888
>tfw pain tolerance and threshold are too high
>doms usually stop before I'm ready to stop
>pressure me into aftercare, which I don't need or want
>>
>>16920874
>>16920888

Honestly women just need to know their place

It's fine to mix it up once and a while but the man just holding down the woman and fucking her using her like his toy is the way it should be.

I always laugh at girls that say they don't like being dominated, obviously they've only fucked limp dicked faggots and haven't ever gotten railed by a man who uses her in the bedroom the way he wants

Why do you think so many women have rape fantasies? They subconsciously fucking love the idea of not having any control and just having to let a man use her as he wants
>>
>>16920906
I hadn't thought about the other side of the fence. I guess if I had to choose, I'd choose having too low of a tolerance than too high of one, even though I'll always love imagining my ass covered in red handprints and other marks
>>
>>16920917
Yeah, having a high tolerance is good for showing off, and that's about it. Similar to drinking. I'm really competitive by nature, though, so I have mixed feelings about it. If I see someone taking more pain than I am, I automatically make it a contest in my head.
>>
>>16920916
I mean, I could see why some chicks don't want to be dominated. I don't want to be dominated by just anybody, even if the idea is hot to me. I gotta build up trust with the guy before breaking this stuff out. I'm really emotionally sensitive, honestly got sex issues I'm still working out, and a guy pulling dominant shit on me when I wasn't ready for it would be so detrimental to my wellbeing
>>
>>16920935
Understandable

To each their own, but it's just science yo that women want to be dominated
>>
>>16920916

In the bedroom, this is largely true (to a point).

Outside the bedroom, only dumbfuck women want to be dominated all the time.
>>
>>16920935
Yeah I hear you. I don't want to be dominated by someone I dont' think is hot. But then again I dont' want to have sex of any kind with someone I dont' think is hot.

It's like that rule about sexual harrassment:

#1 Be attractive
#2 Don't be unattractive

lol
>>
Um… I need to go someplace but this thread is really turning me on. Still.

It's been a long while since I've been dominated like this.
>>
>>16920955
uhm. once again. snap.
>>
>>16920862
I started out as a hopeless romantic sensitive boy who really just wanted a true partner that i could explore with. Not a sub. Not a dom. I wanted a "just right." Someone who could challenge me to be better, and I could challenge too. Someone who I respected and respected me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

I got eaten alive and now I just hit women with the one - two combo they all fucking adore like the idiots they are.
>In the streets
Calm, friendly, polite, (moderately) successful, intelligent, witty, slightly edgy.. just enough edge.
>In private
I own them. They beg me. Every time. PLEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSEEEEE. Fine.
>In reality
...Still want a woman I can actually respect instead of an easily manipulated cum deposit box.

It's been an interesting journey. I hope fate brings me someone like me soon... someone who can be both dominant and submissive. Someone who I can respect. Because this life just seems to be full of boring women who all seem to want the same thing.

But they keep coming for me, begging for dick. LIke the girl I was giving a ride home to that I knew wanted to fuck me and i just didn't want to go through this whole song and dance again... but of course that just makes them want you more.
>Hey, so you've been great but uhhh can we fuck some other time? I'm really tired.
>Her: *goes into bedroom, comes out in nothing*
>She drops to the floor in her kitchen, fishes my cock out, and swallows all of it (no gag reflex)
>Bust down her throat
>Me: But no.. really. I'm really tired.
>She goes back into her bedroom, comes out with a bowl of packed weed
>Her: "please?"
Fine.
>Three screaming orgasms and her roommate pounding on the door later... she ate out my ass (shat at least five times that day), just spontaneously started calling me daddy in the middle of the sex, I choked her out until she almost passed out, took her ass without lube

I just met the fucking girl that night. It's so easy it's disgusting.
>>
>>16921016
I genuinely pity you. You sound awful.
>>
>>16921077
Well how about that.
>>
>>16921016

How long do you want to keep this up, 20 years? This mindless fucking is fucking mindless.

You even said yourself that "life just seems to be full of boring women".

You sound laughably pathetic. Here's a newsflash: the women aren't boring.

You are.
>>
>>16921016
There's an old saying, "it takes two to tango."

You'll never meet the woman you want because you are on 4chan writing this.

Oh, and kill yourself before someone (or someone's bf) kills you.

Cheers!
>>
>>16921101
this
>>
>>16921101
>>16921103
C'mon you guys... that hurts. I have feelings
>>
>>16921016
You have an active fantasy life.

I think I know you but I dont' know if that dude can even read, let alone write.

Ever think that YOU are the one being used? And the women you're with wish they could just find a man that is both dominant and submissive but instead keep getting off with these fuckboys that most people hate (because they hear these stories, babe. Women talk to each other.)
>>
>>16921124
THIS. News flash: other men dont' like guys like you.

If I were you I'd watch your back cos one day she gon find a new bf, tell him this shit and he's not going to like it.
>>
>>16921016
The key to a woman's heart is love… or some shit like that.
>>
>>16921119
>>16921114
>>16921103
>>16921101
>Another time
>High on shrooms with girl in her house
>She has two guys as roommates
>One of the guys is super hot (as in... very hot. brings other women back routinely)
>Fuck my girl out, jizz spilling everywhere on bed
>Super hot guy comes in all drunk
>Sits on bed
>I'm in the bed naked, freshly jizzed out
>Blankets barely covering my dick
>Hot boi being really friendly to my girl
>Tries to chat her up
>Girl is tripping and not interested
>"Hey you guys having a good night?!"
>Her: "Why are you in here."
>"B-b-but I uhh wanted to hang!"
>Her: "No, really, you should leave"
>This goes back and forth for maybe five minutes
>I'm laughing my ass off
>He finally leaves
>Realize he was sitting in my jizz the *entire time* BWEUAHAHAHAHAHAH OH MAH GAWD
>Did he smell it the next morning???? Wish I knew
>Girlfriend tells me later she was home randomly without them knowing she was there
>overheard hot guy talking about how no matter how many women he fucks he can't stop thinking about my girl
>He sat in my jizz... to talk to her.
>She's telling me this in between swallowing my loads
I never asked for this >.<. It feels fucking hilarious
>>
>>16921016
>>16921119
>first part of thread is pretty good, kinda hot hearing fem anons share stories too and people share shit
I think I like this thread
>see this asshole get BTFO by thread
I think I love this thread.
p.s. I've seen some pricks in my time mate but you're the fucking cactus.
>>
>>16921154
That's kinda gay.
>>
>>16921154
This didn't really turn me on. Nor did your other charming story.
>>
>>16921175
I feel much better about my (much earlier in the thread) story after seeing reactions like this.
>>
>Storyteller here
Like I said, it's been a strange journey. When I've moved through the world with kindness and love, people remember, love me, support me, but ultimately I don't get what I want or even what i need.

When I move through it with hate, people actually become more engrossed, seek me out, and give me all of the things people on this board whine they don't have - adoration, sex, even love. I've been proposed to multiple times. I've been begged and begged to stay and be with people.

It's a strange world where abusing life gets you the things everyone else seems to want.

I've had it all. Shit, I have it all right now. I'm going over to my girlfriend's house who also wants me to be "the one."

But true satisfaction? I've determined that satisfaction is something you create for yourself. No one else can give it to you; you have to give it to yourself.

Enjoy!
>>
>>16921187
your thread was hot.

This dude's was like a cold fucking shower.
>>
>>16921248
If it makes you happy

why the hell are you so sad?
>>
>>16921288
Thanks. Glad I didn't seem a creep.

I really hope this thread can resume normal service after that guy. Then again were I a fem anon fuck knows I wouldn't stick about after that shitbird showed up.
>>
>>16921248
Those people who become "engrossed" are probably people who see that "romantic" kid you were and are horrified by what they see you've become. Ever read or heard of a book called 'The Picture of Dorian Grey?" You should check it out.

Funny but I know a guy who sounds a lot like you and I was sitting with a "friend" of his and the guy told me that he thought he was "fat and ugly." I always thought the guy was hot but I looked at him when he said that and -- yes. He's fat and ugly. The more you are like this, the more apparent that will become.

Fuckboys have a very short halflife. I've known former fuckboys and they are SAaD.
>>
>>16921305
Shitbird -- THIS guy right here. Knows how to really play. You're just an asshole who ruined my warm shaky feeling.

Probably like you do in real life with these lucky women who worship you. Supposedly
>>
>>16921326
I appreciate the compliment!

Also have another story from time with that girl if we all want to move past this.
>>
>>16921344
I forget when this thread was making me want to contact my fuckbuddy who I broke off with because I think that's a bad way to treat someone even tho he knew this
>>
>>16921344
Are you a Brit?
>>
>>16921567
Yep
>>
Don't want this thread to die
>>
>>16921344
>>16922474
Dude, I feel for you, I was in the same situation but I have to agree with her:
>>16921322

You have decent values but you're living the lie and you are becoming the thing you hate without recognizing it and this will kill you from the inside. Don't try to take revenge on the world. Either give up your values, embrace your pride and dick, and take joy in ruling over trash girls and go long term with one like everyone else in this thread, or live up to your values and don't let these trashy cunts use you. Just tell them no, for your own sake.
Decent girls are out there, you just need to look for the more relaxed ones. The ones who are casual, don't make a product of themselves, who aren't attentionwhores and who have a spine.
Source: married for five years to a girl I can actually respect and trust. It's heaven.
>>
Reading te early parts of this thread back.
>muh dick
>>
>>16923168
You can thank the fuckboy for derailing it with his unsexy sociopathic bullshit.
>>
>>16921563
It's not a terrible way to treat someone if you're both on same page about it. Like, as long as you communicate your wants they can't take umbridge really. Then again maybe they were getting too invested in which case I'd always saying redrawing the line is a better alternative so you're not cutting off a valuable source of fucking.
>>
>>16923396
I hear you but that is not what a fuckboy does. They operate by acting like they want you and then get off from rejecting you after they fuck you. If they were open about wanting to pump and dump you then yeah that would be fine. But it doesn't happen that way.
>>
>>16923403
If you read the shitbird's stories you can see he's not even turned on by the sex -- he's turned on by the fact that he hurt someone.
>>
>>16923408
I vow to redeem this thread with another hopefully hot story later!

Sincerely,
Oil story Brit
>>
>>16923546
>tfw im envious of your sex life

How old are you? I'm 22 and getting tired of it all aswell, what triggered your descent into your strive for this kind of satisfaction? Fuck these haters man
>>
>>16923546
I'd like to see a story battle between you and the shitbird (who seems to have flown the coop after realizing that people are just turned off by him).
>>
>>16923619
On the contrary I thought his stories were great and very inspiring, I was hoping he'd post some more.
>>
>>16923640
Are you inspired by the gay-ass sitting in the jizz story? or the eating out his shitty ass story?
>>
>>16923596
I'm 25.
I've had zero haters. I jst told the story of at the time gf waiting for me. Like I'm not shitbird and count myself as having vastly more respect for women

>motherfuckers don't even realise you kind of need to have some respect for a person you Dom because they're ACTUALLY the ones calling the shots
It's te illusion of no control that she foud arousing whilst, in the back of her head, knowing she was fine.

My descent wasn't really triggered. I just met a girl who was super into it and wanted to satisfy her. Like she told me what she liked. I went "oh ok that's cool I mean s'not hurting anyone". Then I went and researched the shit out of it on Literotica.

>jealous of your self life
I mean, thanks, but also whatever. I was a huge virgin until I was 21 until I made myself like myself and worth other people's time.

I mean, it's better to appreciate what you have that want anyone else's life, anon. I'll probably never get to experience the "two girls blowing me sloppily" fantasy I've had since I was 15 but....that's fine. And I'd never even talk to the gf about that cause I KNOW she's feel weird and pressured by it.

So we're up for a story later though?
>>
Generally throat fucking and cumming on someone's face is not very pleasant. Some chicks will be into but most girls, even submissive ones, won't enjoy it.

I'm sure you wouldn't want to start gagging on a cock shoved down your throat to then have hot salty cum flung in your now burning eyes.

From my experience most girls are perfectly happy to be spanked a little and moved into positions. You just have to make it fun and sexy for her. And avoid humiliating and hurting her unless she's clearly into that sort of thing.
>>
All girls are submissive.
>>
>>16923655
Both were cool, he's a man that gets what he wants, living out every beta's dreams, wish I could be like him one day

keep posting Mr Shit bird, you should make a trip so you can keep baiting women and cucks into posting angry responses
>>
>>16923692
Hey brah that's my territory
>>
>>16923640
You're a idiot. I'm not shitbird. My story was the second one where the girl was waiting for me in her room. The latter stories were vile.
>>
>this thread

Women, I wanna respect you, why do you have to make it so difficult?
>>
>>16923702
OK man
>>
>>16923680
I dunno man. I'm a girl, but I find the posts in this thread hot for different reasons. I like imagining myself doing this to my partner, making him beg to be whipped and gagged for pleasure.
>>
File: 1455920793009.gif (896 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
1455920793009.gif
896 KB, 700x600
>>16923774
Nice blog you slut
>>
>>16923779
Thanks bb, follow me for more. ;)
>>
>>16923675
This is the reason I'm kind of like "well, fair enough" at my gf not being into oral. Cause, I don't like the idea of doing it so I can't expect HER to.
>>
>>16923782
I know you're the same vampire whore that keeps posting everywhere
>>
>>16923782
I agree. More please, anon slut
>>
>>16923790
I'm not in really an imaginative mood today, sorry anon.
>>
>>16923795
>women
>imaginative

pick one
>>
>>16923795
You don't have to use your imagination, Just your memory.
>>
>>16923795
Fair enough. Stay frosty
>>
>>16920545
>Do you fear your manlyness is in danger
Do women actually believe this shit? This has literally nothing to do with that. If I liked that I might aswell be gay and get fucked by some homosexual then.
>>
Just want a woman that I can do coke with, while playing 2K then busting a nut on her face at full time
>>
>>16923825

Ohh and where she loves eating ass
>>
>>16923825
This is just sad, anon.
>>
>>16923837

You've got no clue mate. A relationship is a struggle at best, do I want that for an extended period? Plus, you're probably shit at 2K and just a pepsi guy
>>
>>16923864
Keep telling yourself that, anon. Enjoy dying alone. I hear it's as soul-crushing as you deserve.
>>
>>16923884

You are a fucking tool haha
>>
>>16923675
Like I said, this shitbird doesn't get off on the sex he gets off on the power he feels from degrading people.
>>
>>16924019
Why would men be into domination for any other reason? They like women suffering for them.
>>
>>16923785
Excuse me mr. tripfag, but I believe that I am that "vampire whore" of which you speak.

And I didn't post this. I like to be dominated. I have no fantasies of dominating a man. Not a turn-on. However, I do have fantasies about seeing shitbirds get beat up by my posse of adoring male friends.
>>
>>16924027
That is entirely wrong. Having experienced an awesome bout of sex with my fuckbuddy last night I can tell you that the man is interested in pleasing the woman and himself with the necessary roughness.
>>
>>16923800
You've clearly aimed very low like a beta and fucked only stupid hoes. I've only ever dated Alphas because they like having a female who not only looks good but is SMART.
>>
File: 400049ItachiSharingan.jpg (60 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
400049ItachiSharingan.jpg
60 KB, 640x480
>>16924035
>I like to be dominated

Yeah so does the rest of the 99.9% of the female population, vampire whore

Excuse my mistake in misidentifying you
>>
>>16924059
I think you are correct but I'd put the percentage at around 85% worldwide and 75% in North American and Western Europe.
>>
>>16924067
Its much higher than that

Significantly higher than 75%
>>
>>16924035
Ok.
Seeing shitbird get beat up by male friends
OR
being made to suck cock in public whilst onlookers call you a whore?

Cause my ex; she'd have chosen the latter like a bazillion times it was like the primo fantasy for her.
(I'd probably choose shitbird myself but still)
>>
>>16924059
Dominated covers a wide spectrum of stuff. That's kind of why this thread exists
>>
>>16924059
I'm interested in this moniker you've bestowed me with. What, in your mind, makes someone a vampire whore?
>>
>>16920464
thanks, now I am hard
>>
>>16924071
Okay. That's a tough one. The only reason I say I'd like to see him beat up is I have in mind a shitbird faggot fuckboy around town who had the fucking audacity to fuck with ME along with every other woman in town, to hear tell. But generally I'm not into violence like that.

I can see the appeal of your ex's thing, tho.

I confess I do like the idea of being fucked while other guys watch and maybe take turns when I'm feeling very slutty.
>>
>>16924092
Yeah hers took that turn as well. It was kind of hot to "make her confess" to it during play.

Most of it was elaborate me spanking her tied up. Imaging her as a like, very rich Lady (as in v posh) who'd been sent to me so I could make her into a slut and parade her about like a reverse Pygmalion/My Fair Lady.

Always ended with her tugging on two cocks as one used her mouth. They'd all finish on her face whilst I fucked her arse. Called her a lot of names too (that we mostly worked out before hand so I knew te flavour of things to say).

Apologies for rambling I'm just curious to know how common amongst sub woman that fantasy is.
>>
>>16924076
A vampire whore :

1.) Being a vampire
2.) Wanting to be physically dominated like a whore and used like one
3.) A slightly overweight chubby white girl that likes vampires during her teen years
>>
>>16924114
I like the idea of being "punished" by having to please my dom's friends. If I don't, I have to do more until I get it right.
>>
File: at.jpg (6 KB, 191x263) Image search: [Google]
at.jpg
6 KB, 191x263
>>16920449
> turn a normal girl into a slut
Is that what you think you did?
>>
>>16924123
1 and 2 are alright

but 3 naw nigga. You guys still always fall back on the "you must be fat/ugly" thing when losing a debate with a femanon, don't you? Well, that doesn't apply to me so you'll just have to do better.
>>
>>16920545
daym, not all guys are intrested getting fucked analy, acctually its the minority I think!
>>
>>16924148
Its not a debate, its a stereotype

You asked me to define a term and I did it

Stop being a useless combative whore for no reason
>>
>>16924160
I may well be a combative whore. It's fair to say that there are people out there who could describe me that way.

But they'd never say I was useless. But that's quibbling, isn't it?

Funny but when I think of a vampire whore I think of a girl who think she look like Bettie Page if she dye her hair black and cut bangs, has a bunch of stupid-ass tats on her fat arms, has big boobs and wears black and black-rimmed glasses. Essentially, 4/5 bar bitches out there.
>>
>>16924131
A lot of it was that yeah.

Mostly describing it to her and making her touch herself whilst I spanked her.
Part was punishment but I'd also be like "I'm going to show them all what a good little thirsty slut I've made you into." And the more she enjoyed the description of all those cocks using her the more I added and I occassionally spanked her if she didn't describe it with enthusiasm. "Don't dissapointment me, whore. Bad sluts don't get cum"
>>
>>16924148
I'll back this up. The two women I've Dom'd have been absolutely stunning.
>>
File: IMG_2879.jpg (93 KB, 567x461) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2879.jpg
93 KB, 567x461
Oh man this thread has me stiff
>>
File: 06.jpg (60 KB, 491x650) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
60 KB, 491x650
>>16924180
Congrats on being born attractive and liking to dominate women

>>16924173

I think of a vampire girl like this, and her large Lacuna Coil vinyl collection
>>
>>16924194
Hey I love Lacuna Coul. Also being dominated...
>>
>>16924244
Vampire Whore seems less and less like an insult the more it gets explained.
>>
>>16924260
It was never supposed to be

>>16924244
I love you too
>>
>>16924268
Coil. I hate this autocorrect shit.
>>
tfw no qt3.14 dominatrix asian girlfriend to humiliate and degrade me
>>
I think I have a problem.
I'm in a ldr and I love being a sub for my bf, pleasing him makes me feel sooo good and I guess you can say it started to be my lifestyle. I'm even more submissive when I get really horny and then I feel like I have no limits at all. Recently when I was in this "state" I said to my bf that I should get him a harem of girls (I even suggested some of my friends) and some other ideas. When I'm horny I think that's wonderful but when, let's say, I'm "normal" again I don't feel so enthusiastic about that... I feel so bad now, it looks like he liked the idea and he talks about it often. I simply can't refuse when he wants something, not only in bed. I wonder if I should tell him about this or completely ignore my thoughts and focus on giving my master the pleasure he deserves.
>>
>>16924346
Ooh. I kinda do similar things. Things that sound crazy hot don't when not horny. The solution may be to get turned on again. If it's what he wants :)
>>
>>16924346
I had this with a gf. Specifically when she was horny and submissive she'd talk constantly about her and another girl pleasuring me and sucking me off and competing for my cum (of course in her descriptions she always panted for it like a dog and caught it all in her mouth whilst the other girl lapped at the drops on the floor). As as turned on as it got me I understood it was in the realm of "shared fantasy". It was still hot to hear about it but, like, the actual logistics would mean it was a nightmare. Are you sre he doesnt see it that way? Maybe he just likes hearing you describe it to him like a good little slut.

It sounds crazy hot as a thing to hear a sub describe.

tl;dr I've been the guy in a sitch like this and she just made it clear it was a fantasy we shared but didnt ACTUALLY want to act out.
>>
Hey, oil story brit from way back when.

Got another highlight of dom life if anyone is up for it at this point?
>>
>>16924367
I started to think so too, but I know he really loves me and it wouldn't be a problem for him to let go of this fantasy, he doesn't want me do to things I'm not comfortable with. He would be perfectly fine with not doing it that but he seems so happy... I just can't break his happiness. If we do it there are 2 options - I love it and want more or I feel terrible and regret everything (and that will also make my bf sad).
He also said that it's not the idea of him doing it with other girls that turns him on, but the idea of my submission and that I will do anything to pleasure him. My goal is to be extremely submissive for my master but he doesn't want me to get hurt. I'm still not sure what should I do...
>>
Grills, how many of you are the purely obedient subs and how many of you are the playfully disobedient subs that misbehave so your dom has to punish you?
>>
>>16924512
He sounds pretty understanding. Just emphasise the submissiveness that turns him on so much and move onto other things/ways of pleasing him.
>>
>>16924425
I can really relate to this.
There's a possibility that he thinks like you anon but he really can bring this up randomly when we're talking. He's also adding his own ideas or writing some scenarios and I can tell that he's enjoying it. I'm doubtful about this whole idea now but when I'll get horny it will seem wonderful again. To say the truth I can be so perverted yet creative that I'm afraid what I'll come up with next.
>>
>>16924571
You sound like a catch, anon. That creativity is the absolute best in subs. You're gold-dust if I may say.

Maybe ask him just to bring it up when you're horny? Sorry yeah it does sound confusing for ye. Sharing those ideas and scenarios can be great though even if you're just exploring fantasies.

Sorry I'm getting distracted and unhelpful. He sounds like a pretty cool guy who'd hate to hurt you. I think if you talk to him, communicate how...you like turning him on/sharing it but feel like it wouldn't be something you'd want to actualize. I think he'd be fine and much rather you talk than worry about.
>>
>>16924563
Yes, he really is! I love my bf, he's the best and I really enjoy pleasing him, I try my best just for him. I guess that maybe having a honest talk with him and showing this thread will help me explain my feelings. I convince myself that I shouldn't question my master's will but it can be hard when he also doesn't want me to do things I'm not comfortable with...

I'm really shocked that so many people want to help me (as my posts usually get ignored), I'm really thankful for your tips anons!
>>
>>16924648
D'aw, that's nice I hope it works out for you.
Thank fuck some good came from this occasionally toxic thread.
>>
>>16924648
What other harem stuff did you suggest? If it's private that's cool I'm just super curious
>>
I'm not sure if I want to masturbate now or wait half an hour and have sex with my ex bf who I live with but still fuck.
>>
>>16924611
Thank you and don't worry, you're really helpful to me anon!
As I think about it now I feel that I'm obviously more important to him than some fantasies - not saying the truth would only hurt us both, sooner or later.
>>
>>16924709
do it and I'll post a sub story
>>
Well I'm glad you guys are all getting off but I'm crying right now.

Because I had someone I wanted to sub for but he fucking hates me for real and not fantasy. He doesn't care about me at all, and he probably just wants me to die.

So go on ahead and tell me that's because i'm probably a landwhale. (not, i'm the earlier femanon)

I'm crying because the only man who could sub me the way I like is married and lives far away. He loves me, tho and can't live without me but it's not enough.
>>
So a couple of years ago
>in london, seeing sub gf of time
>me, 5'10 scot dad, eng mum David Tennant look-a-like meet's 5'5 redhead who turns out to be really submissive
>feels great
>I research what she likes after she tells me what she masterbates to
>says she's really into being told off
>arrange to meet her at local bar
>arrive 20 minutes later than I said after dirty texting all day. I wear a suit and dont wave or acknowledge her as I walk in and just order at bar next to her.
>"Anon.."
>"I'm sorry what did you call me?"
>She gets it
>"Good evening,sir"
>I look just over her shoulder and put on a cool front, v commanding so she'll be eager to please
>I stop her from taking a drink, then I move her wine away and neck it myself
>"I don't want you drinking anything but cum tonight, understand?"
>She bites her lip and nods slowly
>"Ok...we're going. Walk behind me."
>she follows me as I walk briskly to mine where I've something waiting.
>I text her "I'm going to spank you so fucking hard tonight, you slut" as she walks behind me
> we get to my flat
>I walk her to bedroom and tell her to strip while I sit with my laptop on desk fiddling with tabs. She puts on garterbelt and stockings I left out for her. I leave laptop open on page of a spanking video I know she likes. I sit her in chair and order her not to move. I press on the video.
>leave room
>have a shower by myself
>come back in fully dressed again this time just in shirt and trousers.
>"Did you watch the video?"
>"Yes sir."
>I walk closer, her legs are shaking and I can see how wet her fingers are and I guess what from
>"Did you touch yourself while you watch that video?"
>"Y-yes" she knows exactly what is coming "sir"
>exactly as planned
>"Did I say you could, slut? Did I ever once tell you you could touch yourself?"
>"No, sir I'm sorry sir"
>le it begins

shall I cont?
>>
>>16924705
I think that it's okay to tell, it's not everything obviously.
I sometimes feel even more perverted than my master and I love how surprised he is when I tell him about my ideas or send him some pictures/movies. I can say that I'm proud of being like this and I have no problem admitting it lol
When I talk about my fantasies I can be really enthusiastic. Lately I said that I want multiple girls to give him a bj, stimulate his erogenous points and to get on with themselves (so he can have something nice to watch) at the same time. I also suggested girls I was jealous of before beacuse I knew he liked them.
I also mentioned his one female friend that lives close to him (I don't like her too much and he knows that). I said that it's a pity we live so far from each other so maybe I'll pay her so she can pleasure my master.
I really like when he treats me like a toy. I want him to tie me up so I can't do anything at all and leave me like that for a whole day, only coming to me when he wants to fuck, then cover me in cum and just go away. When he calls me a whore or something I simply thank him for such flattering compliment.
It doesn't look kinky when I write it now, sorry if you expected too much (I'm also not so good in explaining things). I just love to follow my master's orders and I think of what could he potentially want. I don't mind doing very wrong things if that's what he wants.
>>
>>16924854
No that seems fairly comparable with my exp. Thanks for sharing. It was mainly the multiple girls descriptions thing and nice to hear another sub opinion on that kind of shared fantasy thing. That enthusiasm sounds dynamite hope it all works out for you with the thing
>>
>>16924897
Ohh that's good then! I sometimes just think about finding some beautiful women for my master so he can have some fun with them. It sounds so good when I'm horny, not so good when I'm back to "normal". Maybe someday I won't have anything against it.
>>
>>16920449

http://reddit.com/r/TheRedPill
>>
>current gf
>she's a bit shy but she's fun to be around
>she gets embarrassed easily
>first time having sex
>calls me daddy
>boner.png
>incredibly responsive to having her ass slapped, her nipples pulled, her hair pulled
>she had hickies and bruises in multiple places by the time we were done
She's actually the first more introverted girl I've dated so it was a nice surprise.
>>
>>16920671
>>
>>16920719

havent seen mine since august and this shit does nothing for me
>>
>>16920916

It's easy for women to be sexually submissive though, like REAL easy.

But try finding a woman who wants to be submissive in that old fashion way, like a traditional relationship -not just degenerate "free spirited" BDSM way .

wew that is RARE
Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.