[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Health question (personal)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
I had sex twice with a guy last week. After the first time I noticed a weird smell coming from my vag. Then the second time we did it two days later. After that time the smell wasn't so bad but my vag started feeling weird kind of a burning feeling. He also rubbed my clit alot, which caused it to hurt for a few days. It's been five days since we had sex and most of the pain has gone away. But my vag still burns and has a odor but not as bad as before.
Should I be worried?
>>
Tell him to wash his cock, also get tested you probably caught something.
>>
I don't honestly know a shit ton about female symptoms of STDs, but you may want to be checked out, just saying.
>>
>>16920437
It's most likely an STI.
>>
Did he cum inside you? I sometimes experience this. I guess it's because the sperm alters the ph of the vagina. If you are prone to infections, this might be enough to throw your balance off.
>>
>>16920429
A lot of the STDs take a little longer to reveal themselves, if they even do. It could be a yeast infection or uti as well.
>>
>>16920448
He had a condom but it slipped off both times. He kept going for a few minutes till he realized, then put it back on. I searched up some stuff and thought I might have Bacterial Vaginosis.
>>
>>16920429
Eat some yogurt and give it a few days. Sounds like the balance is off. Even if he didn't cum inside of you, the rubber could make you sensitive. And if you weren't properly lubricated, it could cause tiny tears.
>>
>>16920469
Ah, then it's prob something else. For me, it's the sperm that does it. I have had troubles with bacterial vaginosis for a really long time since i once went to a public thermal spring. Yuck...
I deal with it this way when it flares up. I do a vaginal douche to get the stuff out that doesn't belong. Then i insert a probiotic lactic acid capsule over night to help get the ph right again and the flora up. Then i use a gel that's specifically for bacterial vaginosis. It contains aloe vera and supposedly makes it hard for becaterias to stick to your vaginal walls or something. However, it works pretty good. After that, male sure you are gentle with your newly balanced vagina, iow wash only with luke war water and moisturize good, wear airy panties, wash every day, try to avoid tampons and use pure cotton pads with no closed plastic.
Get well soon op.
>>
>>16920503

I read that in the voice of patrick bateman
>>
>>16920521
It puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again
>>
>>16920521
Since you said it I re-read it, and it really is like that part of the movie. lmao made my day
>>
>>16920429

Medfag here.

You've got a protozoa infection. I'm not telling you which till you pay me somehow because medical advice ain't free.
>>
File: image.jpg (334 KB, 622x435) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
334 KB, 622x435
Lol why are you asking this here? Go to a gynecologist lady. It might be BV though. I got this one time and didn't really notice until I got a pap and they called me and told me lol. I guess guys can carry it and they don't really get any symptoms. My symptoms were much more mild though. When I was with my ex we had a lot of condomless sex so I just thought it was his semen making me smell/feel weird.
But yeah, go to a doctor and take care of it. It sucks being uncomfortable down there.
>>
women are sluts.
>>
that happens because you think with your vagina, womens are more weak to her instincts because are more nenotized than mens
>>
>>16921966
Topkek
>useing the medfag meme
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.